Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TanyaRC

2010 Chat - January (part 2)

Well, I don't know how I got up here , but here goes .....

Welcome to C&G's daily chat. Come here to meet old friends and make new ones ......
 210.png

Thank you Armell... I've been getting them often to. I think I need to use my reading glasses for the computer lol. I think that maybe part of my problem :S

Tanya, what days do you get off now hun? Why the sudden switch? Thank you for the compliment on my siggy. Gaiamaden made it for me Smile I just love it! The deer are my favorites! I really love yours too, and you make them yourself? wow Smile

I am sorry. I somehow did not get your response. I think it got lost in space .....

Our regular siggy makers are having problems .... I am not sure about Marvin,..., and Kijo doesn't have her computer right now ..

I would love to make you one. What would you like??

TanyaRC wrote:
I am sorry. I somehow did not get your response. I think it got lost in space .....

Our regular siggy makers are having problems .... I am not sure about Marvin,..., and Kijo doesn't have her computer right now ..

I would love to make you one. What would you like??

I love the color blue , the rest you can surprize me, something that would fit until next Christmas i don't like to bother any one, is it easy to put on my page here??

Sara, We choose our days off a year at a time in my job. My schedule for next year is off on Mon/Tues ... Wend 3-11, Thur 2-10, Fri 9-5, and on Sat I work 6-2, and then go in that night at midnight and get off at 8am Sunday morning ....
My hubby wanted to try diff days off......

I like making them. TYVM for the compliments.

These are some that I have made ..

tyvm Armell .... It is just something that I like playing with ..

So you want something blue .... any specific PS item you want on it .... What you would you like it to say? ..Do you want to be able to use it on both forums?? Do you have pictures of Sophie that you want me to use??

TanyaRC wrote:
So you want something blue .... any specific PS item you want on it .... What you would you like it to say? ..Do you want to be able to use it on both forums?? Do you have pictures of Sophie that you want me to use??

wow so many Questions lol i have to think for a minute lol

i love flowers , Sophie is wearing her favorite out fit, a black and white dress
and you could maybe just put Sophie's name in it ?

flowers I can do .... Could you make me a couple of pictures on the portrait thing with her in this outfit. Try to catch diff poses. like laughing because she has just played with a toy, in mid jump getting on a chair . If she has a favorite toy, holding her toy ...

Are you going to use it on both forums. I need to know this to know the size to make it ...

How do you think this one looks ..... HONESTLY >>>>I am making for a contest....

TanyaRC wrote:
flowers I can do .... Could you make me a couple of pictures on the portrait thing with her in this outfit. Try to catch diff poses. like laughing because she has just played with a toy, in mid jump getting on a chair . If she has a favorite toy, holding her toy ...

Are you going to use it on both forums. I need to know this to know the size to make it ...

How do you think this one looks ..... HONESTLY >>>>I am making for a contest....

it is beautiful sweetie honestly

Hi Armell, I'm good, happy it's Friday, woohoo, but sad I have homework this weekend, boooooo.

Hi Tanya! I think the siggy looks good!

I'm about to go do a workout but wanted to see if anyone was around. It seems like whenever I come in here no one is here. But then again, I dont come in here very often.

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

it is beautiful sweetie honestly, i tend to only stay in this forum now

tyvm Mindy .... I am glad that you came by ... I agree, it is hard to find people sometimes, but I amhoping it picks up after the holidays are over and people settle back into a regular schedule.

tyvm Armell , She likes Pink and that is about as pink as I can stand .... lol

I'm still here ... I'm cleaning up my desk and half-watching the car chase on the news ... oooooh, why must I always watch these dumb things, lol

No, just your typical Los Angeles GTA, haha. Its over now, they all bailed and ran and LAPD caught them all within minutes.

I'm going to go do my workout and then dinner. I'll check back in later!

hi kids!! ok - er i gotta make a wishlist? and did i see the lovley tanya is making siggys???

bye honey .... You would think they would know that they can't get away ...

Hi kIm !! Yes, I am making siggy's now ..... Are you interested??

yes ma'am!!

your artistry would be a delight
it would truly make my night
and if it should take several days
I would still be quite amazed!

yes indeed it would be sweet
and such a lovely treat
We would consider it a biggy
if you would design our siggy!

he he he ..... you are so sweet!!

I have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a color or theme in mind? What would you like it to say? Do you have any PS items that you would like on it? I need some pictures of Bailey in the portrait style. Hopefully some diff shots, like her laughing, sitting in a chair, maybe carrying her fav toy...

I also need to know if you are going to use it on the other forum..

er i duuno? i cant take pics right now - but i have a bunch saved in my album - as to colors - mmmm how about the upcoming love theme for vday?

sorry - i got kicked off line and had to reboot!

oh and is anyone still on the old forum? i mean of us guys?

I think that I can work with a love theme ....There are some pictures of some siggy's that I have made back on page 100 .......

Let me go look in your album ...

kim wrote:
oh and is anyone still on the old forum? i mean of us guys?

There is a few that have not made the transition. Some don't like this forum, but honestly .. they have not given it a chance.

I think that it was Sylvi who started a Temp C&G thread back there ... I haven't been back in a couple of weeks so I am not sure if anyone is using it ...

is there a way to refresh the page on here?

ohh soo cute!! i will admit - i prefer baileys eyes open - other than that - im open!

I just use the refresh at the top by the address line .... There is only 10 posts per page, and the one by Gill is always at the top ...

i keep getting tossed out of the forum - sorry!

tanya - bailey is in LUV with zaphod - sylvi's pet

kim wrote:
i keep getting tossed out of the forum - sorry!

wonder why??

I just saw that you don't have your facebook link up .... You need to get that on. For some reason they are very hyper about that around here ...

kim wrote:
tanya - bailey is in LUV with zaphod - sylvi's pet

? I am sorry..... I couldn't remember ..... Do you want your siggy to say that Baliey loves Zaphod??