Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Pet society tips & tricks!

When I leave the game and don't want to close it, I click on the Stadium, but don't proceed - that way Zoonie's levels don't go down.

Secondly if Zoonie gets a lot of boxes gifted, I click on the chest after opening each one, stops his dance of joy and makes it quicker to get through them.

Guest Guest

I knew the 2nd tip,but the 1st one is awesome!
Exactly for tomorrow Smile

I think it would be great if everyone posted their tips in here..I am going to be updateing the hints and tips section and so I can add some of them to that congratulations

Guest Guest

That`s great! Smile

Guest Guest
I have updated the 1st post

Thanks Smile

I also usually do my visits 'back to front' as the active players at the end of my list generally have rooms which are less full, and it seems to go quicker - so if I don't have time to do them all, I feel like I've done more per session than if I was visiting the bigger/fuller houses.

Of course, that might only be psychological Laughing

Guest Guest

That is logical lol congratulations
I`m adding one more,useful tip!

Zoonie wrote:
Thanks Smile

I also usually do my visits 'back to front' as the active players at the end of my list generally have rooms which are less full, and it seems to go quicker - so if I don't have time to do them all, I feel like I've done more per session than if I was visiting the bigger/fuller houses.

yes but you're lossing coins as it is 30 for the active ones(first 50 then 20 and if i remember well 15) instead of 20-10-5 for inactive

Lucky Strike wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Thanks Smile

yes but you're lossing coins as it is 30 for the active ones(first 50 then 20 and if i remember well 15) instead of 20-10-5 for inactive

I think Zoonie is pointing out that when visiting pets he visits the lower level pets first, rather than higher level pets—because higher level pets often have many more items in their rooms and it takes longer for the room to load when the pet arrives. Lower level pets have simpler rooms, less stuff, so pages load quickly. I do the same thing, and I do think it's quicker and not psychological! Definitely visit active pets, whether your start on the low or high end!

Lazar just a suggestion but when other people give tips to add maybe you should start again at 1 under there name Smile so we can see which tip is who's tip lol

clair a bell wrote:
so what you mean is go to active and start at the last person lol Smile

that simplifies it! i was so verbose!

thankyou: didn't know know about those tricks!!!!!! specially about the bank and the gifts!!!!! there are so usefull!!!!!! you make our lifes so much easier!!!! :DDDD

Guest Guest

You`re welcome!
Bumpin` this for more people to see and share! Smile

love the tips i always do back to front visits too its so much quicker,

Guest Guest

Thank you Mr Mayor Smile

oh, i didn't know about going to the bank or the stadium. thank you! that saves time!

Guest Guest

You`re welcome Smile

Guest Guest
Edited the 1st post

Zoonie wrote:
When I leave the game and don't want to close it, I click on the Stadium, but don't proceed - that way Zoonie's levels don't go down.

Secondly if Zoonie gets a lot of boxes gifted, I click on the chest after opening each one, stops his dance of joy and makes it quicker to get through them.

I do that too Smile
It takes time for your pet to dance before opening another present Smile

I'm sure this one has been noticed before, but if you buy 6 food items worth 5 coins you will get the most paw points vs buying any other food the pet bone does the same but fills you up with 5 not 6. it is also the cheapest way to fill your pet up Smile only 30 coins to fill up in total Smile

Guest Guest

Thank you for the info!
I`ll edit the 1st post tomorrow.

Guest Guest

Thanks for calling me Laz Laughing

Guest Guest
:sarcastic: