Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

MIA list would be a good idea.. have you been hearing from Marisol? I enjoyed her company so much and miss her a lot

This is an inconvenience, as R is now using the ensuite to our room (the main bathroom's on the other side of the house) and I couldn't get back to sleep after I heard him at about 5am Grrr.

The decorating and recarpeting's going to be worse though.

We should compile a list of people who aren't really posting any more

Boogie, Foxydrama, Elvis, Princesita, Leo, Temtpy, Kim, Nids, Ayesha and Aresha, who else?

Kim has been here a bit at night... JD is not playing at all right now, but I did see him one day recently - stopped in here to say hello.. he has a different chat name

and while I am at it.. is it Boogie or Boo who had some health issues and testing ? I am sorry, I still get the 2 mixed in my brain

Sweeties, I'm sorry; but I have to get going, have been messing around in PS too much, but time for me to study now!!

See you later!

Oh before I go, Frannie, you reserved a spot in the BG quiz, it still runs until Jan 29th, if you still want to have a go!

Toulouse wrote:
Then there's JD, Adam

As Frannie said, JD said he wouldn't be playing any more due to his school commitments, and Adam was a 'mod' for a different forum group at the old board and had stopped being an active member of C&G.

Boo Bear was here the other evening Frannie and said to pass on her love to everyone.

It's Bogie/Boogie who's having health issues, and also her MIL who had been unwell if you recall?

OK thanks BG.. i keep meaning to give it a go.. and then life happens. I'll try to get to it today

Zoonie wrote:

Boo Bear was here the other evening Frannie and said to pass on her love to everyone.

It's Bogie/Boogie who's having health issues, and also her MIL who had been unwell if you recall?

ah OK.. thanks for setting me straight.. will try to remember now

it takes some getting used to .. this forum.. but it's not bad. I had trouble in the beginning, but I'm not sure it wasn't because I was just feeling so poorly (sounds like a Brit, eh?)

and been meaning to ask you Gill... did I do the right thing cutting off part three of January chat and starting a new one at page 100?

Yes, you did fine, thank you.

I'll give you a link to the various group logos shall I?
The only problem with the one you have is that the text's yellow, which is from back in the dark background days at the start of our move.

I think we're settling down well here, there's a lot more flexibility and content, and the Admin are so much nicer - but yes, you do have to adapt a bit.
I wont lie, I was concerned about you when we moved ...
but yes, you weren't feeling your best at all, were you?

will be right back... another cup of coffee... another smoke.. someday I'm going to have to address this bad habit... but not today LOL

I had entered the last one..ooo that reminds me.. have to check the spot the difference game and see what I missed

hmm I really didn't do that badly after all.. love these comps.. they pick up some of the slack from having fewer chatters

congratulations you did well it was close!

I'm just doing another one.

And no, it's the foods in the chest. Rob likes to buy TWS foods for Kitty - given food is his passion (after me!) congratulations (so I don't mix them up, I'm careful about that)

I've looked at it, but I don't have the knack of working out what the items are! (and I tend to wizz through what visits I can manage, as time is always at a premium)

well I do a lot of 'collaborating'.. I have a lot of the items most weeks.. but I can't figure out what they are too well.. I can make out the items in the center of the photo usually.. and right side. My eyes are skewed though.. so I have trouble with the left side - old lady, you know

Sorry Frannie, no I don't think so, let me check Kitty's chest though.

it's ok! I just found one at Piggy's house... She's another we need to add to the MIA list

Kitty has the gold Princess Ball Gown, is that not the same thing?

Frannie wrote:
it's ok! I just found one at Piggy's house... She's another we need to add to the MIA list

Oh yes - haven't seen much of her at all since just before they moved home!
and never hear of Pearl now either.

Then there's Ching, Durrah and ECG!

Zoonie wrote:
Kitty has the gold Princess Ball Gown, is that not the same thing?

no entirely different.... but I got a pic of one. The yellow princess dress was from week 4 last year.. just about the time I started

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Oh yes - haven't seen much of her at all since just before they moved home!
and never hear of Pearl now either.

Then there's Ching, Durrah and ECG!

I dropped ching and Durrah.. because always inactive. ECG is still active

well bedlam has returned to my house. Robin just kicked her cat out of the bedroom.. so now my black cat is hissing and growling... You'd think she'd be used to it by now. Is Socks still living with you?

Yup Socks is still here.
It's tricky juggling both the lads and work in the house, as it freaks Dennis when there's anyone strange about, let alone the noise.

I'm a bit side tracked, take a look at this sad case
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244153/Devoted-mother-Kay-Gilderdale-killed-ME-daughter-Lynn-lethal-drug-cocktail-syringes-air.html

That's not only the court where IMOM has to report for Jury Service next month, but also, the lady on trial is from our village (not that we know her)

Very, very distressing case.

wow.. sad case indeed.. I do believe in assisted suicide in cases like that. Poor thing.. no will to live - constant pain - and no means to do this herself

I was asking R what he'd say if he were on that Jury, and he said 'that poor woman has served a sentence already with what she's been through'

Doesn't half make you count your blessings doesn't it?

yeah.. sad case.. Hey Gill.. I have to get some tihngs done, among them breakfast (I find myself hungry all the time now that the insulin has started) I'll be back later - hate to leave you alone

Peeks in real quick
Was thinking, has anyone heard something from Squirrel?

Hi and bye Frannie, won't stay long, I just remembered the MIA list and wondered if Squiggs was on it
I'm on a afternoon break at the moment
Studying goes very well, am pretty amazed!

I hadn't got so far as adding Squirrel, but she'd said to take her off the Registry as she rarely gets chance to play any more.

I need to go and get some jobs done, so byeeee Frannie, and BG, catch you later x

hi to whoever's here! 1am i'm sleepy but can't fall asleep! ugh. btw, on a pet society related topic, i'm loving the retro stuff. i've always been a fan of retro interiors! congratulations

Hey Mimz, I'm just preparing a new Spot the Difference competition.
It's nearly half five in the afternoon here, but already pitch black outside.

Hi Frannie and Army, I just put up another Spot the Difference. The pics seem to have come out small even using the FB url, oh well, giving it a go!

Now we need Wish to step in, as I have the bar open ...

Frannie wrote:
I've grabbed the pics.. now to get to work LOL...

Laughing go Frannie, go Frannie Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:
I've grabbed the pics.. now to get to work LOL...

Laughing go Frannie, go Frannie Laughing

and I just found a way to make the pic larger.. using HP Picture viewer... woo hooo.. will work on it a bit later though.

Meanwhile.. how about a Bloody Mary from the bar, please?