Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Yay for HUUUUGS!!!

Oh, Gill, have you heard the good news?? I got my Katherine back!!!! (my wonderful little apple computer.)

I also posted SUPER adorable pictures of clyde earlier as well.

You named your apple Katherine?
Clyde is really funny, those pics brightened my day congratulations (Having tooth problems atm)

Awww, it is always something between us two, eh??

I wonder if I can find some more cute ones of him..... lemme see what I can conquer up!

The only thing I ever did, was make a ... (don't know the word, but am posting a pic!) for one of the cats
This is the pic

I even mummified one, not literally!
But I remember I was pretty young, my sister still lived here and we shared the bedroom, and I can see myself getting a lot of paper tissues, soaking them, bringing them back up and putting them around the cat, because it was SO hot and I tried to cool him a bit down lol. He was pretty thankful

Whoot!!! ; D

I like to dress Clyde up in girl clothes, but the paper outfit was hilarious.

He was NOT happy with me.

inu-kijo wrote:
Yay for HUUUUGS!!!

Oh, Gill, have you heard the good news?? I got my Katherine back!!!! (my wonderful little apple computer.)

I also posted SUPER adorable pictures of clyde earlier as well.

I didn't hear! I've got a tab open from when Squirrel appeared, but not been able to read back yet.

Woo Hoooooooo! WB Katherine

ED and I were on about cats
She pointed me to this blog http://thecatorialist.blogspot.com/
and someone had sent me this...
http://www.rathergood.com/cats

Oh.. my... : D
Although I like the cat in the Pringles box and that with the empty boxes is funny too congratulations

It's snowing again!
(it looks wet though, so may well not stick)

Yeah I think it looks pretty nifty, and it wasnt too hard to figure out either! ; D

see you later zoon!!
It looks like something fun to make, but no idea how to figure something out like that

OK so here is my friend jess Sleeping on my couch with Ice-bat. (she is really cuddling with him asleep.)

Clyde wanted to Cuddle too....... (she never woke up while taking these pictures..... haha)

A picture on Riverstreet, Where Tanya and I were. (not the same day.) but just showing you savannah.

Clyde playing. He likes to kick things with his back feet. (when he gets really mad at me, and can't get me, he kicks himself in the face..... Ill have to video him one day.

And thats my picture sharing of the day!!!

I actually did it in photoshop!!!

i can give you the dummies quick guide, and you will have something to play with later if you want.

Those are pretty neat pics!!
Lol @ Clyde, kicking himself in the face!!! That's hilarious!

Sweetie, I'm very sorry, but I have to go, lunch is ready and then I have to study a lot (didn't do anything this morning, oops)

I'll see you later!

inu-kijo wrote:
I actually did it in photoshop!!!

i can give you the dummies quick guide, and you will have something to play with later if you want.

hey that'd be great!
could you send it to me via PM?

Hello sweetness - just replied to your post on the G/R, we're ok this week really, thanks ... apart from wigs, only have one at the moment.

Zoonie wrote:
Hello sweetness - just replied to your post on the G/R, we're ok this week really, thanks ... apart from wigs, only have one at the moment.

Hello Gill, sorry for the late reply Sad

okay, ill send u over 2 wigs tomorrow, and any spare stuff from this week i have no need for Smile

Thanks Paige, I lost my connection there!

Hiya Wish, I missed you yesterday.

Hey Paige andGill (Chup still here ?)

How've you too been.

Gosh Gill - I just caught frannie yesterday and had to leave the keys to the bar for you LOL.

Sorry, I also forgot to send anything to registry this week - still short of wigs ?

I have a couple of spare snow white items too if you want...?

I know I was disappointed to miss you, but things are a bit chaotic here this week, with the work going on.

Let's hold off with G/R until the end of the week, we are doing well for donations this week, thanks.

The Snow White items might come in handy though unless you want to exchange them for stuff you're missing?

Chup would have been on his break I think, so probably gone back to work now.

Sorry was distracted...had a weird think just happen. I just got a PM at the other forum it's from some guy saying "I sent my 2x999 where's my dwarf 6!. Now I do have dwarf 6 in multiples but have not offered them anywhere and also me n this guy are not even FB friends, so he couldn't have sent me anything. He hasn't even sent me an FR....I am quite wary of this now as the next scam is to pretend you've been scammed !!

Gill - will wait til end of week and let me know what you're short. I can get a whole set for sure, but if we don't need it I'll keep the coins til we do.

Wish Fairy wrote:

How've you too been.

Gosh Gill - I just caught frannie yesterday and had to leave the keys to the bar for you LOL.

Sorry, I also forgot to send anything to registry this week - still short of wigs ?

Hi again Sharon congratulations
sorry was busy making something congratulationscongratulations

i've been fine thanks , staying up 24/7 seriously, now i have to therapeutic medication to help me sleep, its like my body just wants to stay awake :O haha its 1:36am here :|

how are you??

Paige<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

How've you too been.

i've been fine thanks , staying up 24/7 seriously, now i have to therapeutic medication to help me sleep, its like my body just wants to stay awake :O haha its 1:36am here :|

how are you??

I'm good thanks, been busy with year end accounts and tax returns and corporation tax etc, but all done now.
Wow - 24/7.....OMG you must be exhausted ! Is the medication working ? What has brought that on (or, I could mind my own business LOL)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Sorry was distracted...had a weird think just happen. I just got a PM at the other forum it's from some guy saying "I sent my 2x999 where's my dwarf 6!. Now I do have dwarf 6 in multiples but have not offered them anywhere and also me n this guy are not even FB friends, so he couldn't have sent me anything. He hasn't even sent me an FR....I am quite wary of this now as the next scam is to pretend you've been scammed !!

Gill - will wait til end of week and let me know what you're short. I can get a whole set for sure, but if we don't need it I'll keep the coins til we do.

Will wait Wish, no point just stock piling more than we can possibly need.
Although I intend sending Squirrel some items (she was here last night, didn't realise they'd had an earthquake! - seep from about page 28 I think it was)

What a strange PM, did you do anything about it, or just ignore it?

(I was distracted looking at Paige's Spot the Difference - you did a good job Paige, but there are 4 more, I think - really little ones)

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

Although I intend sending Squirrel some items (she was here last night, didn't realise they'd had an earthquake! - seep from about page 28 I think it was)

(I was distracted looking at Paige's Spot the Difference - you did a good job Paige, but there are 4 more, I think - really little ones)

haha okay, its really hard for me to see lol Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

I agree, but may send Boo a note and keep some stuff back for her cos although she's been "active" i don;t see any new items. Piglet and Daisey also show as inactive for me.... Sad

Actually - re: the note, I get it now, the guy who sent me it had posted in the same trading thread as me. The girl we were trading with had gone for dinner. He didn;t see her post about that and clicked on my profile instead as he thought I was thread owner. He got his stuff Smile

How is the the room clearing going ? Frannie and I were laughing about you being buried under heaps of stuff Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

How've you too been.

how are you??

I'm good thanks, been busy with year end accounts and tax returns and corporation tax etc, but all done now.
Wow - 24/7.....OMG you must be exhausted ! Is the medication working ? What has brought that on (or, I could mind my own business LOL)

thats good. Smile

actually, surprisingly im not that exhausted,

no the medication is'nt working at all , i still lay down and maybe close my eyes for a few minutes but i never end up sleeping

i have no idea what brought it on , its just i dont feel tired so i cant sleep
or maybe it could be my dog who barks her head off all morning/day & night
but i dont really think its that

Paige<3 wrote:

I tried to make them bigger (see the thread) since the camera function has been playing up I can't seem to get the pics a good size Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

I tried to make them bigger (see the thread) since the camera function has been playing up I can't seem to get the pics a good size Sad

yeh i know, i tried to make them bigger aswell but they went really blurry
seems fb photos are really dodgy :|

i would suggest using printscreen (screenshot) instead but you wouldn't be able to take a picture of the whole room only the part thats showing on the screen