Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Gaiamaiden is going to be a chef for a day lol

Ok, my husband is a qualified chef so i always feel like whatever i make it will never "impress him". tomorrow im going to cook from a recipe and see what he thinks, ive decided to make,

Cream cheese chicken and parma ham with homemade spicy potato wedges

Sounds easy doesnt it?? lol well it looks nice on TV
ive never really cooked much because he has always done it, and my parents never really taught me, im really good at making puddings, like cheesecake, Chocolate fudge cake, cookies and muffins and making the basic oven meals but ive never really attempted more complex main meals.
Wish me luck lol

hehe, good luck, hope it doesn't burn lol
and bring us some leftovers, if there are any left congratulations

That sounds yummy. Good luck! I made some creamy chicken enchiladas friday night that were so easy to make and so yummy. I'll have to share the recipe with ya Smile

just wondering how it went gaia?

Tainted Obsession wrote:
That sounds yummy. Good luck! I made some creamy chicken enchiladas friday night that were so easy to make and so yummy. I'll have to share the recipe with ya Smile

hmmm...a recipe club sounds like a good idea..... what do you think??? someone should start a cooking or a recipe club where we can get together and share recipes and cooking tips and ideas!!!! anyone???? come on...i know someone wants to start that....... ?

lol Steph, every time I think of you now I'll think of potato wedges... if you remember our convo a little while ago about what we were having for supper