Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eikidder

Excited to be a part of this

[b]I am so excited to be a part of this! I want to introduce myself. I'm Eileen and my pet is Denny Crane; she is named after a favorite character from a tv show (Boston Legal) I liked. But my pet is a she (character is a he congratulations ) Feel free to ask any questions.
I live in Missouri in the United States. I am unemployed, lost the job due to an illness, and spend WAY too much time online. I have made a wonderful friend through PS and I'm looking for more friends. I'm looking forward to all the competitions, games and anything else you all offer. I'm friendly and would be happy to have any/and all/ of you as friends.
If my Facebook link isn't shown let me know as I would NEVER want to break any rules. I have it in my settings.
So many things to say - but I will save them for the correct topics. Thanks for having this site - it makes me happy Laughing I also enjoy a good emoticon.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone.
Hugs!

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I hope you love it here as much as we all do congratulations We have such a great forum full of wonderful things, so start chatting and once you get your 20 post min you can join in on a amazing winter madness event going on right now! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask or to let us know!

ps your link works great, thank you congratulations

To Fashionista: What's going on tonight?

To Lucky Strike: Wasn't it awesome? I was SO disappointed when it ended Sad

tera are lot of competitions and giveawys that have started today, and if you complete 20 posts you can participate also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so post post and you never know your dreams may come true!!!!!!!! you can check the forun and see that the new messages are regarding to this!!!!!! enjoy the forum!!!!! please if you have any questions feel free to ask!!!! congratulations

i'm unhappy too! well actually i haven't yet seen the last season due to a very limited time year (last year of school) last year and still been new to the hole university thing but i will soon! Sad

Hello and welcome. As stated, post around in the cafe/games to get your 20 required posts and you can then join in out Winter games !! losts of competitions and Wish Upon a STar too.
Dont forget we also have a very safe trading section with safe trade refs available to help out
Any problems please ask ..we will always try and help

Hi neighbor! I'm in Missouri as well Smile This place is awesome!!! You are going to love it here. Everyone else has pretty much covered the basics but I wanted to give you a warm welcome and say I look forward to seeing you around the forum and getting to know ya. Glad ya joined congratulations