Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Prioritizing My Life

How do I do that? I have so much on my plate. Its much more than my relationship with Jesus and putting the kingdom first. I have school. I have therapy. I need to write, edit, rewrite my scripts. I have multiple doctors' visits. I have weight to lose. I have a sister to take care of, and that includes the homework she "just can't do." I have a mom who needs me to go shopping with her, and not the kind of shopping I enjoy. And there's much more. There's so much to do, and some things I just can't put off, postpone, or anything like that. So much of this needs my attention. The average teenager deals with less than half. I need help!

Just some tips. When you feel overwhelmed like this, lists can be very helpful. I would order them from things are that due or in need of doing right away, down to med priority, to smallest priorty. Start with the top, and work your way down. Everytime you cross something off, you will feel better about it. Sometimes I feel so busy, but dont make a list, and then I still feel like there is a ton of things to still do. This makes me feel frustrated, because I feel like Im not getting anywhere. If you have a list, and you cross things off as you go, you can see you really are getting somewhere, and it help you to keep being productive.

Hope this helps. =)

Good idea. But there are things in my life I can't accomplish in a day. Sometimes, I can't cut my goals into smaller ones.

As you make Jesus the first part of your day, He will multiply the rest to be able to get everything done you need to. =0)