Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I JUST DON'T WANNA REEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... on Monday my university exams start... AND I S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y DON'T wanna reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year was AWFULL!!!! because our entering system is AWFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i don't want to remember that!!! now... 8-9 months later I STILL DON'T WANT TO REEEEAD!!!! I'm stuffed!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T I DON'T I DOOOOOOOOOOON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year maybe HATE reading... And you know what the funny thing is??? The way the exam us has NOTHING to do with the horrible way we had to read!!! But i can't!!!! Everytime I look on the book if one hour hasn't past all i keep thinking is how horrible it was and my heart hearts! (metaphoricly ofcourse... BUT i'm not at ease... i feel uncomfortable!!!! ) ANYWAY! I will read of course but i REALLY needed to vvent!!!!!!!!!!! I H-A-T-E IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I hate reading too but it`s good for your brain :good:

MadMadMad READ!!! MadMadMad

Awwww sweetie, I know sometimes studying can be stressful but keep your chin up and work hard. It will be all worth it! (I promise!!) You'll be happy you did it later!

But sometimes in school, the stuff you learn you never will use in the future...like doing slopes in math. unless you are an engineer of course Smile

I'll read by textbook with you, side by side congratulations

I'm having exams too Sad I know is stressful, but think that the time goes by quickly and after that if you'll have gotten good marks you'll be happy!

tweet40 wrote:
stop spam. read books.

Laughing

Laughing

orik wrote:
me too Sad

good luck to you too orik! congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Awwww sweetie, I know sometimes studying can be stressful but keep your chin up and work hard. It will be all worth it! (I promise!!) You'll be happy you did it later!

I know... That's all that keeps me going...

Mangoberri wrote:
But sometimes in school, the stuff you learn you never will use in the future...like doing slopes in math. unless you are an engineer of course Smile

I'll read by textbook with you, side by side congratulations

I though so too... BUT now even though Im at university we STILL do things like that.. Why??? They are usefull in thinking and logic, etc and sometimes the may apply to real life apart from our work!

awww.... you're so sweet... thank you!

hannahbananaa wrote:
midterms start tomorrow for me... today is gonna be my last day here...

i hope we see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luuuuck!!!!!

Mage lvl8 wrote:
i HATE reading..unless its a book i chose or somwthing >:]

me too! well... not exactly.. i don't have a problem with reading something that i have to give exams on.. sometimes i even like what i'm reading! (and yeah.. sometimes i wanna burn the book!) the thing is i STILL can get past this HORRIBLE year!!!!!!! Generally i'm ok with it... Ashamed

Chiaretta wrote:
I'm having exams too Sad I know is stressful, but think that the time goes by quickly and after that if you'll have gotten good marks you'll be happy!

Another thing that keeps my going! congratulations And like all this wasn't enough today i got my period too and i'm like a zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

I know how it feels sweety!!!!!!!!!!I do have to read for the college AND I FEEL BORED!!!!!!!!! but i must, I wanna get good grades, think on the other hand it is only for a sort period of the exams, you don't wanna regret for something you didn't do, at least for something you did!!!!!!!! congratulations

that's true indeed.... i have started reading and that's why i'm on and off anyway.. Sad atleast i'm hapy that it will be a better exam system! congratulations

i did... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!