Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Gangsta City

[QUOTE=mejlis;999733635]Welcome to Gangster City!

This is what it means to be a real gangster. If they're mean, you need to be meaner. If they're tough, you need to be tougher. If they hit you you need to hit them right back so hard they don't get up. You need a sharp suit, the most tricked out wheels in the district and a whole lot of friends to back you up. You need to run missions for the mob that make Delta Force look like kindergarten. You need to get neck deep in the enemy territory and come out covered in blood. Theirs, not yours. You need a city to make your own and the people who walk its streets to get on their knees and call you king. But most of all you need guns. Lots and lots of guns.

[/URL]

This is the last word in gangster warfare. This is Gangster City.

Gangster City has just been released and we are aware that there are still some bugs and issues to squash!

.[/QUOTE]

All the links are broken....I'll just take them out...

Everyone, just search it in the search bar for it.

Its a total rip of mob wars/Gangsta wars...or whatever its called.

They go on about people ripping their games off and now they are doing it. It looks totally rubbish anyways lol.

I dont really see the point in that game...It learns children about being in a gang and doing drugs and everything...If i had children id keep them well away from this game...

Anyone feel the same??

I'm so not interested in any of those gangster games. A lot of my friends play them, and that's fine. But I prefer peace loving pets to that stuff.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
But I prefer peace loving pets

:happy2:

Is it similar to GTA maybe?

it's Grand Theft Auto.... it's a game about cars, drugs, you can kill people.... it's not very educational :nono:

GTA...Grand theft auto....I used to play that game and got really into it...

My parents hated me playing it and uninstalled it from my computer because of all the swearing/violence and there was also alittle nudety in it.

I used to play it down my bfs tho lol.

Now iv moved out i can play it whenever i want but havent get back to installing it yet lol.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
GTA...Grand theft auto....I used to play that game and got really into it...

me too, next to my brother.... (i was 10 and he was 13 then congratulations )
but then i got in to oblivion (a game about some mideval stuff, and kings, and dragons, but it's really nice Smile ) and forgot a bout gta

i think this one will be something like mafia wars (ZYNGA)
i don't like it...