Guest Guest
Me -

LaughingLaughing PERIOD PANTS!! LaughingLaughing

YOU???

Guest Guest

period pants! don`t you get it? Laughing

Guest Guest

real PS item...
and by period I meant that Rocky is scared to wear them because they`ll dissapear one day leaving him naked congratulations

i understood the period part different (lucky, i think you know what i mean Ashamed )

Guest Guest
Laughing oh come on! I wanna see your funnies PS items!

Lazar wrote:
real PS item...
and by period I meant that Rocky is scared to wear them because they`ll dissapear one day leaving him naked congratulations

xaxaxaxaxa! lol!

tweet40 wrote:
i understood the period part different (lucky, i think you know what i mean Ashamed )

yeah me too..

hm... the new groovy doll is funny!

groovy10.jpgThis is mine!!!!!!!!:omg:Lucky great minds think alike!!!!! the moment I was gonna post my answer You post yours!!!!!! hahahahahaha :shok:

mayski wrote:
How does one post pictures for examples?

you look up the picture, get the link, then click the image button and paste link in. TADA! congratulations

lalalindalala wrote:
mayski wrote:

you look up the picture, get the link, then click the image button and paste link in. TADA! congratulations

cool beans, thanks for teaching me! now we just need to get cute pixs too when we post...i think it's called signatures or something like that.

mayski wrote:
lalalindalala wrote:
mayski wrote:

cool beans, thanks for teaching me! now we just need to get cute pixs too when we post...i think it's called signatures or something like that.

yup they are called siggys congratulations some people make it some people just like to put certain pictures, or msgs congratulations

lalalindalala wrote:
mayski wrote:
lalalindalala wrote:
mayski wrote:

yup they are called siggys congratulations some people make it some people just like to put certain pictures, or msgs congratulations

WOW..you just join and you already have a pix and know the right term? LOL...how do you put a picture on your profile..the one where kitty is laying down?

mayski wrote:
lalalindalala wrote:
mayski wrote:
lalalindalala wrote:
mayski wrote:

WOW..you just join and you already have a pix and know the right term? LOL...how do you put a picture on your profile..the one where kitty is laying down?

Have a look here ..this will explain a lot for you xx