Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalalindalala

HELLO EVERYONE!! :)

Hello everybody!! my name is linda. a friend of mine recommended me to this forum. Smile hoping to meet friendly people here!! Smile

YIPPIE!! You found the forum...feel free to explore and look around...I'm just getting the hang of the forums...I don't know much but everyone seem to be SUPER friendly and helpful. Can't wait to dive in and have some fun. HUGS

Hi Linda and welcome...hope you have great fun with us here posting around in the cafe/games till you reach your 20 posts which won't take long!! Then you can join in all our great competitions too!
Don't forget, we have a safe and friendly trading environment with safe trade refs available to help if you need them
Have fun xx

kasijab wrote:
Hi Linda and welcome...hope you have great fun with us here posting around in the cafe/games till you reach your 20 posts which won't take long!! Then you can join in all our great competitions too!
Don't forget, we have a safe and friendly trading environment with safe trade refs available to help if you need them
Have fun xx

thank you for welcoming me kasijab!! hoping to join all the competitions soon congratulations

welcome to our lovely forum!!!!

We hope that soon (well from what i see you are already starting great! congratulations ) be an active member of our community!!! You'll see that we are all friendly here! I really do hope you like it!!! congratulations Don't firget to check our cafe, groups and competitions! If you go on the trading section be aware that you can always use a safe trade referee (just to be safe! ) congratulations

BUT most importantly! ->

HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!