Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chiory

Hi all... let me introduce myself

Hello... I'm chiory and i'm new here Smile
Nice to meet u all
I'm still kinda confused about stuff like posting etc and will try to learn well
Hope u guys bear with me

welcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to check our cafe and our wonderfull comps!!! soon you'll be having the 20 posts that you need in order to emter any of them! congratulations
Have a look atound! Check our groups and corners!
BUT most importantly!!!!!!!! HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Chiory! You will learn your way around fast.It's really pretty easy to navigate here.I'm fairly new and I haven't had any problems.

Forgot to add this place is addicting!! lol In a good way of course Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
welcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to check our cafe and our wonderfull comps!!! soon you'll be having the 20 posts that you need in order to emter any of them! congratulations
Have a look atound! Check our groups and corners!
BUT most importantly!!!!!!!! HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx congratulations
Will do ^_^

scgrandma58 wrote:
Welcome Chiory! You will learn your way around fast.It's really pretty easy to navigate here.I'm fairly new and I haven't had any problems.

Forgot to add this place is addicting!! lol In a good way of course Smile

Thank you Smile
Yes, i'm trying to get used here
Thx for the warm welcome

Fashionista wrote:
hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Thx Smile
U'r siggy cute.... the dolly cuutee!!

they are made by members you can ask them to made one for you also, just go the gallery section and avatar/signature and there is a variety of shops to choose from!

kasijab wrote:
 hellos10.png

OK.. Will do Smile

Fashionista wrote:
they are made by members you can ask them to made one for you also, just go the gallery section and avatar/signature and there is a variety of shops to choose from!

Thx Smile
I'll check out soon congratulations

hi welcome here!! thank u for fixing ur fb link! hope u'll like it here, we have tons of good members as well as good competitions n giveaways...any questions feel free to ask ok?

chay wrote:
hi welcome here!! thank u for fixing ur fb link! hope u'll like it here, we have tons of good members as well as good competitions n giveaways...any questions feel free to ask ok?

I'm glad it worked too...
Okie Smile