Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trixi-Belle

Hello, I am new

Hi Everyone,

I am new, I have been playing PS for about 6 months now.

I look forward to getting you know you all.

hi!!!!!!!!! congratulations to PSFC!!!!!! thery are great things to do here find new friends amazing loving generous people ! participate in competitions and giveaways, you should complete 20 posts but that is not difficult!, have fun and chatting with other members and you can find amazing variety of shops to trade and join amazing clubs!!!! hope to see you around!!!! any questions feel free to ask!!!!!

hi welcome here!! hope u like the site like what we always said, have a check and post in the cafe area, play in the game arcades or trade in out trading area, by means of these your post will eventually increase and a minimum of 20 post will let u join in any of our ever popular competitions n giveaways..

if u have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, and we'll be happy to assist u. hope to see yah around.. again.. WELCOME HERE IN PSFC!!

Guest Guest

Hello and welcome! congratulations

Hello Tammie & Casper! I've been playing ps too for about that long...hope to get to know you better around the forum. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful.

Have TONS of fun!

hugs

mayski

Hiya! It's nice to get to know you, I look forward to seeing you around the forum. I just know you're gonna love it here this is such a fantastic place with wonderful people and fun around every corner Smile