Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

Frannie wrote:
well as predicted.. hubby just walked in.. so must leave you for now

byeee frannie

carolyn64 wrote:
Bee i am really sorry to hear that. and i though i was having a tough time with the kids... lots of virutal hugs coming your way

thank you for and lots to you too! You have different kind of tough time - we all have different crosses to bear. It's lovely to see you here

Bee, the very first member of the original C&G welcomes you to Chat and Gift, January Part 5

DawnyDawn wrote:

Hi Lyn (is it ok to call you Lyn?) I'm not in Birmingham, I'm in Stafford just up the M6 north a bit from you hun; and I work in Wolverhampton.

Hello Dawn
OMG!! I used to live in Albrigton (just a stone throw from Wolverhampton near Telford)

Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Hi Lyn (is it ok to call you Lyn?) I'm not in Birmingham, I'm in Stafford just up the M6 north a bit from you hun; and I work in Wolverhampton.

Hello Dawn
OMG!! I used to live in Albrigton (just a stone throw from Wolverhampton near Telford)

I haven't heard of Albighton but my hubby works in Telford at the army depot in Donnington...Wow it's such a small world we live in really isn't it?

[quote="DawnyDawn"]

lyniroquai wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
I'm multi tasking at theminute.

PS visits and boxes, chatting on here and watching the soaps... Laughing Good job hubby's doing maintenance on his motor bike or I'd be in the dog house!
heya Dawn, where abouts are u in Birmingham????

Hi Lyn (is it ok to call you Lyn?) I'm not in Birmingham, I'm in Oh Stafford just up the M6 north a bit from you hun; and I work in Wolverhampton.[/quote

Oh sorry Dawn i didnt realise congratulations

Wenever I see west Midlands I always think of birmingham 1st LOL!

DawnyDawn wrote:
Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Hello Dawn

I haven't heard of Albighton but my hubby works in Telford at the army depot in Donnington...Wow it's such a small world we live in really isn't it?

My OH used to work at Donnington Race track congratulations

[quote="lyniroquai"]

DawnyDawn wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
I'm multi tasking at theminute.

PS visits and boxes, chatting on here and watching the soaps... Laughing Good job hubby's doing maintenance on his motor bike or I'd be in the dog house!
heya Dawn, where abouts are u in Birmingham????

Hi Lyn (is it ok to call you Lyn?) I'm not in Birmingham, I'm in Oh Stafford just up the M6 north a bit from you hun; and I work in Wolverhampton.[/quote

Oh sorry Dawn i didnt realise congratulations

Wenever I see west Midlands I always think of birmingham 1st LOL!

No that's ok hun, I don't mind at all. We're Staffordshire really but so on the edge we're closer to W mids so that's what I put.

Albrgthon is very very small village inbetween Wolves and Telford - I run a pub there for about 6 months in 2005 - yes small world.

We used to drive to Telford for shopping Smile

hi lynn nice to see u around and hi dawnie. it is great to have more people chatting on this thread. i am watching tv but the hubby is used to me tapping away on the laptop

lyniroquai wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Hello Dawn

Is that Donnington car racing track? I think that's in the East Midlands near the airport? Hmmmm, I'm not so good a t geography ??

Bee wrote:
Albrgthon is very very small village inbetween Wolves and Telford - I run a pub there for about 6 months in 2005 - yes small world.

We used to drive to Telford for shopping Smile

What was the pub called Bee, I may know it. I'm just not so good with areas Laughing

Telford is nice for shopping, we go there alot. It's lovely in the summer you can have a picnic in the park too. We used to take the children to the park into the Wonderland it's so pretty on a sunny day.

carolyn64 wrote:
hi lynn nice to see u around and hi dawnie. it is great to have more people chatting on this thread. i am watching tv but the hubby is used to me tapping away on the laptop

Hi Carolyn nice to meet you hun

I'm usually on during the day when I'm supposed to be working

carolyn64 wrote:

Hehe!! I'm just cleaning Pedigree's house in Petville atm.... I think I'm gettin into Petville a lot more than PS these days, its a nice refreshin change

DawnyDawn wrote:

What was the pub called Bee, I may know it. I'm just not so good with areas Laughing

Telford is nice for shopping, we go there alot. It's lovely in the summer you can have a picnic in the park too. We used to take the children to the park into the Wonderland it's so pretty on a sunny day.

It was called The Crown Hotel - but it was not used as hotel anymore (upstair was strictly managers accomodation -2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 5 bedrooms) lovely very old building - wooden beams, crooked floors...

Toulouse wrote:
okay everyone, I'm off
see you later

See you hunny, have a great evening xx

DawnyDawn wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Hello Dawn

Is that Donnington car racing track? I think that's in the East Midlands near the airport? Hmmmm, I'm not so good a t geography ??

I havent a clue either!! Geography wasnt my best subject hehe!! is it near Castle Donnington in North West Leicestershire?? Lord knows?? hehe!

Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

It was called The Crown Hotel - but it was not used as hotel anymore (upstair was strictly managers accomodation -2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 5 bedrooms) lovely very old building - wooden beams, crooked floors...

Sounds very rustic bee...Talkin of crooked, I wanna visit the crooked house, I've heard loads of things about it, has anyone been???

Toulouse wrote:
okay everyone, I'm off
see you later

byeeeee have fun

Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Sounds lovely Bee, I'll try and remember the name and when the summer comes and we get out on the bike again, maybe I'll look it up and tell you if it's still looking lovely x

I have to go now everyone, nice to see you all enjoy the rest of your evenings! Don't drink too mucha nd if you do, don't fall over.

xx

bye Toulouse. Hi again all. I have been spending a lot of time on petville too. i wasnt going to but as usual got addicted. what can i say? i usually have several different windows open with various games running at once to pop in and out of x

DawnyDawn wrote:
Bee wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Sounds lovely Bee, I'll try and remember the name and when the summer comes and we get out on the bike again, maybe I'll look it up and tell you if it's still looking lovely x

I have to go now everyone, nice to see you all enjoy the rest of your evenings! Don't drink too mucha nd if you do, don't fall over.

xx
Bye dawn, have a lovely evening too

carolyn64 wrote:
bye Toulouse. Hi again all. I have been spending a lot of time on petville too. i wasnt going to but as usual got addicted. what can i say? i usually have several different windows open with various games running at once to pop in and out of x
Me too!! I was just at ur house congratulations

Petville is heaps better than PS nowadays congratulations

byee dawn

I don't play petville - I have tried but I don't have that much time so I killed it.
I'm playing farmville instead - less stress

Bee wrote:
byee dawn

I don't play petville - I have tried but I don't have that much time so I killed it.

i do farmville as well. ~ I have cut my games down now. I do Pet Society. Petville, Cafe World, Mafia Wars. Island Paradise and Farmville and Farm Town but dont visit the last two every day. I had loads more but couldnt keep up... too many really but hay. what can u do when u r an addict like me!!

I only do PS (not much but I log in every day to get lottery), farmville and fishville - I have an attention span of fruit fly lately but also not much energy as I don't sleep well (again).

I need at lesast 30 hours a day and long weekends LOL

carolyn64 wrote:
Bee wrote:
byee dawn

i do farmville as well. ~ I have cut my games down now. I do Pet Society. Petville, Cafe World, Mafia Wars. Island Paradise and Farmville and Farm Town but dont visit the last two every day. I had loads more but couldnt keep up... too many really but hay. what can u do when u r an addict like me!!

I play PS but only to log in to get my lottery and visit occasionally, I play Petville, Island paradise occasionally, Ghost trappers sometimes and fairyland congratulations

I guess I ovedone it with vitrual drinks - I've got RL headache now (I guess it's from the crying) so I'm going to take some painkillers and going to lie down.

Have a great weekend everyone and tanks for keeping me company

[quote="Bee"]I only do PS (not much but I log in every day to get lottery), farmville and fishville - I have an attention span of fruit fly lately but also not much energy as I don't sleep well (again).

I need at lesast 30 hours a day and long weekends LOL[/quote

hi bee - i dont spend as much time on all the games every day. it depends on how much time i have and my mood. i flit between the games as i said. Sorry you are not sleeping well. I sleep fairly badly too despite my anti depressants so I can sympathise. I often wake up exhausted!!

Bee wrote:
I guess I ovedone it with vitrual drinks - I've got RL headache now (I guess it's from the crying) so I'm going to take some painkillers and going to lie down.

Have a great weekend everyone and tanks for keeping me company

Awww poor bee , have a lovely weekend if i dont see you b4 then, nite nite and sleep tite

I'm taking antidepressants too (when I remember) to help me sleep but I don't think it's doing great job but I have been having sleeping probleme for over 10 years (on and off).

OK I'm off now
*poof*

I'm off too, my OH is back from boxing so Byeeeee and speak to u 2moro Loads of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Mindy, time difference, you were all on your own Sad

Good Morning if anyone looks it

Morning all ....

Gill, when Toulouse comes on if you speak with her can you ask her to check the winter comps board....she won ballsup !!

Hello Audrey, yes of course Smile

Did you know that Toulouse and Kijo are marrying off their pets this next week? congratulations

Oh and did you see my message about Marvin? can PM you if not Smile

How are you? busy weekend ahead?

I just won 5000coins to spend!
*runs around*
will have to take a look lol

well i would have to say pretty well, i think this is about as good as I can get in my condition, so no real complaints here.

when real easy, I was in and out in like 15 minutes. no pain, not even a mark.

So hopefully by Monday I can have a prognosis of whats wrong with me.

A friend came over today, and I let her feel my swollen knees, and she was like, wow, I feel so sorry for you. Laughing right now I am just burning up. I have like every window in the house open and its pretty chilly here.

Toulouse wrote:
*runs around*

Congratulatians ...have just sent you a 4999 to sell and buy what you want ..hope that is ok with you xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed sweetie!

Did you take something for the burning up?

Have to send you a PM ; )

kasijab wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
*runs around*

Congratulatians ...have just sent you a 4999 to sell and buy what you want ..hope that is ok with you xx

Sure sweetie, it's much easier that way!

well i been taking obroprofin out the butt, is there another option??

I have sort of becomed used to it, it just get all hot from the swelling and what not.

hey, I waws typing you up a message as well!!! : D