2010 Chat - January (part 5)

Oh!

O__O

everyone has seemingly left!!!!

but, it is time for me to go too!
Wish me luck at the Dr's!

I'm around but doing pics for you - which I can't tag Sad

Bet of luck petal x

stopping back in for just a few minutes before leaving for work!

oh well.. I better get going anyway.. have a good day everyone!

Hi everyone, it seems my day is the wrong way around for most. I stopped by early this morning before work becasue I knew I had a busy morning and now it seems everyone else is busy.

I'll call again later...hope you're all having a good day xx

You can usually magic me back by sending a PM or a facebook message, which goes to my email

I wanted to catch you Tiph to see what other items we can send you, so if you read this, look back through the Gift Registry thread.

Zoonie wrote:
You can usually magic me back by sending a PM or a facebook message, which goes to my email

I wanted to catch you Tiph to see what other items we can send you, so if you read this, look back through the Gift Registry thread.

Oh ok, I'll remember that trick for another day then hun, but for now I have to get gone so I'll see you tomorrow for the big day hopefully. I'm going to send you a pm now (sssshhhhh!)

It worked, here I am!
I get an email notification pop up congratulations

Am doing a Spot the Difference for some light relief over a late lunch Smile
See you Dawn x

Hi Sweet, I was just doing a new Spot the Difference - one to try and torment Eagle Eyed Tanya Laughing

sorry gill , sorry for the late reply,

found anyway to make the pics bigger yet or they still coming out blurry?

The problem with size is when I used one of the large rooms, so today I've gone back to normal size

Zoonie wrote:
The problem with size is when I used one of the large rooms, so today I've gone back to normal size

hehe Zoonie VS Hideeni , who can hide better?

LaughingLaughing

Laughing I'm enjoying it, although I've done a nice garden one, but run into the fuzzy problem again Sad

Just need to make some tea, it's really cold here!

computer quality is bad sometimes , usually all the ps photos taken end up at least a bit blurry thats why i like using snipping tool , lets me take a snippet of any part of the screen , in my siggy i used that for my pet , i zoomed in , in the browser so that it was more clear

is it okay , if i make a game in the comp thread , dk never made one in c&g before wanted to see if it was alright?? its an old game used to play it over in the other forum , garden guessing game

Go ahead, you know I'm not precious - that's what the forum's there for, so you do as you like, it's fine by me as long as the games fit with forum rules Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Go ahead, you know I'm not precious - that's what the forum's there for, so you do as you like, it's fine by me as long as the games fit with forum rules Smile

thanks Gill, yep read the rules twice congratulations

I just worked out the winner of the Larder game - getting the result now

Zoonie wrote:
I just worked out the winner of the Larder game - getting the result now

haha i took a wild guess at that :I

Whoop Whoop, that's all anyone can do, there aren't any clues Laughing

I'm not clear on your garden game, is it up to us if we think you're growing veg or flowers? (they're all going to be the same aren't they? i.e. this week it could be all flowers?)

Zoonie wrote:
Whoop Whoop, that's all anyone can do, there aren't any clues Laughing

I'm not clear on your garden game, is it up to us if we think you're growing veg or flowers? (they're all going to be the same aren't they? i.e. this week it could be all flowers?)

haha oops knew i forgot to put something ahh so much writing!

yes this week is ALL flowers, i will plant them after the guessing deadline , once they are grown i will announce the findings and if so the winners!

I'll be back in a bit, IMOM's home and wants me to go look at the bathroom so far (it's been plastered today)

Zoonie wrote:
I'll be back in a bit, IMOM's home and wants me to go look at the bathroom so far (it's been plastered today)

okay Gill , cya for now congratulations

Hi Sharon... I'm doing well... came home early today.. no business. How are you?

Frannie wrote:
Hi Sharon... I'm doing well... came home early today.. no business. How are you?

Doing good thanks. Been clearing out our garage today (bbbbrrrrrrrr...)

armellproctor wrote:
hello everyone xoxo how are you all doing ??

Armell - hey girlfriend
Laughing how ya doing?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Doing good thanks. Been clearing out our garage today (bbbbrrrrrrrr...)

armellproctor wrote:
hello everyone xoxo how are you all doing ??

Armell - hey girlfriend
Laughing how ya doing?

Well, i haven't heard from you in so long i am doing good hun how about you girlfriend

Army, I'm doing great but have been really busy - the kids are still here and I have had a lot of work on. I gave myself the day off today 'cos the garage was getting out of control and I had to do something.

What's up in BC these days ? How's you friend doing by the way ?

Hey Armell and Frannie... I have a few spares of the SW items (mirror and dwarf 7) if either of you need or want it. Also, I have cooked a lot of food - I have everything from burger to banana split - if you want let me know :-)

be right back.. and yes.. THAT is where I'm going.. meanwhile... did you get the new teddy Armell? and do you ened flowers for your redecoration.. I have tons (well 27) roses left over from the Rose Bowl day

Evening, escaped from the stove and left my commis chef in charge Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Army, I'm doing great but have been really busy - the kids are still here and I have had a lot of work on. I gave myself the day off today 'cos the garage was getting out of control and I had to do something.

What's up in BC these days ? How's you friend doing by the way ?

Thanks for asking , she's out of the hospital as of last week , but they have her so doped up she's like a walking Zombie, she's not the girl she was , only time will tell