Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

Lucky ED then, I thought it was a lovely thing to do her a special themed lunch Smile

I hope I haven't missed you both....*Waves like mad* ....

Have a fabulous time love and hugs xx

TYVM Dawn
I'm actually back for a bit, am going to visit everyone now and take photos ; )

I'm sorry I need to go and take care of some stuff - fun morning though.
I'll leave the page open and pop in and out as I can Smile

working on an album in the meantime
but it seems facebook is having some hard times these days...

Toulouse wrote:
I spied someone being online, but not sure...

I'm online hun, but just quickly while I uploaded more pics to the wedding thread....Woo Hoo, fabulous day xx

Toulouse wrote:
I thought I spotted my wifey too : D

Loooove your photos Dawn!!

Sometimes this forum seems to leave you logged on, I always log out esp at work, but when I come back I don't have to log back on ?? Confusing >??

I'm glad you like them hun, I've loved today and really enjoyed doing them for you both

xx

I understand Smile
I keep myself logged on the entire time, unless I use another computer offcourse

I'm also glad you had fun! It makes today really special!

Okay, I'm off too, going to get my travel tickets and clean up!
See you all later
(and thank you so much for today)

Toulouse wrote:
I understand Smile
I keep myself logged on the entire time, unless I use another computer offcourse

BTW - did you know you get Paw Pounds/Points for logging in each day? as well as for each post.

Just got to nip outside, was also around but doing some pics for IMOM to add to the Wedding Album Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
I understand Smile

BTW - did you know you get Paw Pounds/Points for logging in each day? as well as for each post.

Just got to nip outside, was also around but doing some pics for IMOM to add to the Wedding Album Smile

how many paw pounds do u get for logging in each day?

hi all

sorry i missed the wedding of the decade - have been busy today running round after children and had a funeral at church to play for in the middle of the day too. got half an hour now then off to get daughter then hopefully can be on for a bit more x

Hi Carolyn, you can still be a part of the wedding Smile
There's a thread for it here, and take some pics of Columbo joining in - Kijo is planning a wedding album.

It'll be nice to see more of you.

Zoonie wrote:
There's a thread for it here, and take some pics of Columbo joining in - Kijo is planning a wedding album.

hi Gill and Zoonie. thanks. columbo will have a look at the other thread. i can take photos and put them on facebook but havent worked out how to do anything very clever here yet Ashamed

carolyn64 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

hi Gill and Zoonie. thanks. columbo will have a look at the other thread. i can take photos and put them on facebook but havent worked out how to do anything very clever here yet Ashamed

It's really easy Carolyn.
It depends if you have your PS Album permissions set for anyone to view, or just friends?

If it's for anyone, right click the picture to get the url location address of the picture, then go to the icons above the posting box, and chose the one with the image on it (between the image+disc icon and the link icon) you simply enter the picture URL in the pop up box and it will insert in a post here.

Alternatively, save the pic to your computer and use the other image icon, which will give you a BB code for your pic to insert into your post.

Any problems, I can help or just ask one of the others who know how to do it.

thanks gill. the other thing is i dont think i am on either snorks or jaqis friends list. i will send a gift or two probably tomorrow when i have more time (possibly) but i willl have to go through someone who knows them but i am friends with enough of you who do so that shouldn't be too much of a problem

OK Carolyn, if you want to send through me, that's no problem, but it's a very busy day today, so don't worry yourself, neither of them expect gifts anyway - it's all for fun Smile

I'm just judging the last Spot the Difference competition - you might like to tax your eyesight soon and have a go at the Attic one (it'll be open a few days)

I'll be back in 5-10 mins, just inspecting today's work at home - if Wish or Frannie turn up get them to open the bar will you please? lol

OK I opened the bar myself - and if anyone wants me, PM so I know you're here please *hic*

Nope, I'm around, trying to sort out who won the last StD comp, it's tricky.

yay congratulations

haha okay , sorry for the late response i gave up waiting for someone to come back haha!

gl , its 2 am here but im not gonna sleep tonight , cant be bothered sleeping if that makes sense :I

You make my sleep problems seem nothing Paige, what's your schedule tomorrow?

It's just after 6pm here, and I have to cook, but not for about half an hour.

Evening all, thought to drop by until the vet comes over for our sneezing cat

Zoonie wrote:
You make my sleep problems seem nothing Paige, what's your schedule tomorrow?

It's just after 6pm here, and I have to cook, but not for about half an hour.

haha gladly Smile

nothing , im soo bored what to do what to do haha

wow what a time difference!

Evening BBG

(Bride Bunny Girl) lol.

You don't think your cat is suffering from cat 'flu do you? - not sure if that makes them sneeze like human 'flu does?

Socks sneezes occasionally, but I think something just tickles his nose, it doesn't worry us.

Toulouse wrote:

Hello congratulations , wow what a coincidence haha my cat just sneezed right next to me :I

BBG : D That's a good one!

Is cat flu the same as a sneezing disease?
He's been sneezing for an entire week now, maybe even longer and when we called the vet, she said something about a sneezing disease (translated literally) - just googled it, it seems like it is the cat flu, but in an early stage though (read it real quick, I don't trust the internet anymore with diseases, once I thought one of the cats had a tumor so... I stopped reading now lol)

I think he'll be getting antibiotics and maybe in a while get his yearly shot or something. Wondering if the other two cats might need shots too, if it's contagious or not

Paige<3 wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Hello congratulations , wow what a coincidence haha my cat just sneezed right next to me :I

Hi Paige!
Lol, that is indeed a coincidence!

Toulouse wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Hi Paige!
Lol, that is indeed a coincidence!

haha , now hes asleep again in my lap but he breathes so loud :I

I don't know BBG, was just going on the fact that you sneeze with human 'flu, and I know cat 'flu is a disease that cats can contract.

i desperatly need something to do!! wow im so bored i keep refreshing until someone replies , thats a bit dangerous for me!

I just read about the symptoms and the 'sneezing disease' is what we call the cat flu, didn't know that! Think the vet will tell us what to do with the other ones, maybe they have to get antibiotics too, am not quite sure, but we'll see

I finally started packing lol! I was really looking forward to get things ready, am nearly done (have already packed the clothes I need). I'm afraid this week is going to fly by, I have been looking forward to it so much!

I will; but I don't think I'm going to need assistance. I asked Mom to help me out and she agreed to do so

I also noticed we will have internet access, but have to pay for it (3€ / hour, so that makes approx. 3£ ), so I'm guessing we won't be using it too much

(oh and if I disappear, you know it's because the vet arrived, I'm the only one who's allowed to pick up this cat, so I will have to help)

wow was just looking through my photos on the computer and found a bunch of old things i saved from the old c&g haha

OK BBG

What kind of things Paige?

Excuse me a while, need to do some prep for dinner.

Paige, you made me curious!!

I hope it's okay Zoonie?

Am looking forward to tomorrow too. I had so much fun last night with 2 really awesome girls, they live nearby and we've made plans for the upcoming semester (have lunch together and go out clubbing in the weekends lol - I'm not much of a going out person actually, but always up for a dance). Anyway, I'm meeting up with one of them tomorrow (the other one has an exam on Friday) and we're going shopping!

Zoonie wrote:
OK BBG

What kind of things Paige?

Excuse me a while, need to do some prep for dinner.

dk only a bit through found the old first post , some bumps some people made , some of the breast cancer stuff , dk nothing that interesting , never thought that the threads would be deleted Sad

Toulouse wrote:
Paige, you made me curious!!

I hope it's okay Zoonie?

Am looking forward to tomorrow too. I had so much fun last night with 2 really awesome girls, they live nearby and we've made plans for the upcoming semester (have lunch together and go out clubbing in the weekends lol - I'm not much of a going out person actually, but always up for a dance). Anyway, I'm meeting up with one of them tomorrow (the other one has an exam on Friday) and we're going shopping!

haha dont be that curious , sadly

well im gonna go now bit bored might go watch tv or something cya both Smile