Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

Promotion and Demotion list

Name : In-Game name
Date : Could be useful, fill it up if you want.
Reason : Why did you promote/demote?
More Info : Information like tight promotions. "I promoted him/her but if begging or saying bad things, demote without warning."

I think demotion information should be required too. Thank you for making this, I hope this solves our (staff's) communication problem.

Name : Alexandros200
Date : Feb 04, 2012
Reason : He had 60+ hours, had a lot of buildings+pixel art. Some decent some that needed work. A for effort though. Couldn't believe he was still only a pupil.
More Info : He asked for a review instead of begging for a promo which I liked and constantly wanted to show me improvements he made. I had no prior knowledge of his past griefing. He does ask a lot about requirement for artisan. I do sense a bit of a rank whore in him though which is why I only promoted him mason.

Name : Alexandros2000
Date : 02/07/2012
Reason : General buffonery, being a bit of a rank whore, arguing with mods, thinking he was already a mod when he was mason, GRIEF (I DONT CARE THAT IT WAS AN "ACCIDENT", 100 BLOCKS OF GRIEF IS GRIEF)
More Info : Artisan is for our BEST TRUSTED BUILDERS, He can neither build nor is trusted (at least by me). Also can be a real pain in the ass.

Name : King74m
Date : Feb 8th
Reason : Came to my attention he previously griefed with a friend of his named lowl12 who was also demoted, I caught lowl12 griefing yesterday and had banned him. Apparently had had not learned his lesson. What came to my attention is the two were formerly a griefing duo and are considered best friends IRL. King74 was recently re-promoted but considering his IRL best friend who he griefs with diddn't learn his lesson and recently griefed. I figure it's only likely King74m diddn't learn his, I am playing it safe.
More Info : You all can reverse this decision if you wish to, I just feel hes a lost cause IMO. I also heard he rage quit so not like it matters anyways.

Name : Turpis
Date : Redundant, Date is right there ^^^
Reason : EPIC build in Egypt. Its the giant temple, check it out, its just awesome. I suppose he's also pretty mature and nice and doesn't seem like he'd abuse his powers.

Name : Moufisto
Date : Feb 9th
Reason : Self suicide...
More Info : Wtf, he promoted Doom to demote Mouf.

Name : Puzzpal
Date : Feb 10th
Reason : Impersonated Sharok on IRC. Used his name to tell ppl on the server to promote him.
More Info : This son of a bitch.

Ericrb wrote:
Name : Puzzpal
Date : Feb 10th
Reason : Impersonated Sharok on IRC. Used his name to tell ppl on the server to promote him.
More Info : This son of a bitch.

Glad I read this, brb, removing full flags from the IP

Type : Demotion
Name :
devin97kk
Date : 11.02.2012 (dd.mm.yyyy)
Reason : Grief in main(upcoming main35) in lennon pixelart and gold/iron house in front of it.

Type : Demotion
Name : LaytonvsWright
Date : 11.02.2012 (dd.mm.yyyy)
Reason : /cut applejack in half and added "PLZ" in front of "don't" in john lennon pixel art in main(35). He proclaimed goodbye, "FOREVER!"...
Edit: Futher grief discovered, poketrainer sign turned to "grief".

Name : Npatterson10
Date : Feb, 11th, 2012
Reason : Lava abuse
More Info : There was lava all over the place, 2nd time hes been warned about doing that. Also micke was the one that demoted him. Thought I'd fill out the report since he doesn't have access to this topic.

Speaking in regards to this topic, can you make a adept version on the adept section so adepts can fill these out as well.

Name : Ellehsar311
Date : Feb, 11th, 2012
Reason : Water spam / abuse
More Info : it appears him and npatterson have been having a water /lava war griefing houses around it, digging holes in ground all over the place. spamming water/lava on the ground (water was elleh lava was npat.)

Name : Chocfishryum
Date : Feb 18th
Reason : Holy shit I just realized I didn't even check his/her builds. I'm never gonna promote a 4am again -.-' Anyway he/she has a good build ratio, 70hours in, lots of messages, etc.

Name : Lazorxx
Date : Feb, 18th 2012
Reason : He has the required hours, he also had a lot of pretty interesting/detailed buildings.
More Info : Normally I would have been more hesitant, made him wait longer but the fact hes Micke's brother who I believe is a adept? Calmed any doubts that he would abuse his rank. (Note, I did not promote him because he was mickes brother. He earned that himself IMO, just saying the fact hes mickes brother makes me think he won't abuse).

Karatekid aka Alien_Killer for new name
I promoted to artisan because of the epic (out of theme, therefore out of place) castle build with multiple underground chambers in Egypt. He has 40h, and this is strictly because he has proven he could use more cuboid, and I see promise in his builds. Also he has Pre-Wipe Hours.

Name : boulde65
Date : Feb, 24th 2012
Reason : made a giant dick on someones statue, ran around smashing wholes in walls,tunneling. lied about it and after demotion called me a
f*ck you m*fkin N****r etc etc so i banned him on the spot, feel free to reverse it if it was to harsh. thou i still stand by my choice.

Demotion happend after he denied it for 3 minutes straight.
Ban happend after he called me the above.

lightning_po wrote:
Karatekid aka Alien_Killer for new name
I promoted to artisan because of the epic (out of theme, therefore out of place) castle build with multiple underground chambers in Egypt. He has 40h, and this is strictly because he has proven he could use more cuboid, and I see promise in his builds. Also he has Pre-Wipe Hours.

If I were you, I'd let gm's deal with accswaps, they have /statswap or something like that

Name : RSmeep13
[b]Date [/b]: 2012-02-25 (03:41 swedish time)
Reason : Warned by doom for spam,making air spheres in ppls builds. he behved untill i faked a loggoff and thus he started to spam walls of dirt and lava cutting through ppls builds, tunneling under houses filling with lava) this is the 2nd day i've had trouble with him, day 1 he built on another build and i told him to move it upon wich he refused first and started to question me also "micke is a ***" and he did the censur himself so he denied it all when i comfronted him.

More Info : Trouble maker.

Pupil>rookie done.

Pupil > rookie that dudes friends with thecockatiel4 and has been acting up ever since he or she got banned.

Name : zombielord25
Date : February 27 2012 3 20 am (eastern time)
Reason : Griefing ( making a horizontal line through a brick building [around 20 blocks])
Note : I kicked him before for making random holes in the ground and for griefing a house (45 - 60 block) while specing him. The owner of the house shared the same IP as him. I then found the brick house when he griefed.
Evidence : http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/JohnsonTea/

Ok so the owner of the house logs in (which was a shared IP of zombielord) saying that he forgives him. However the wooden house was build by his other IPs...

Guest Eeyle
Name : ap02432
Date : 2/27/2012
Reason : Grief, Lostie demoted her from mason to pupil first because of it. When I found out, banned.
More Info : Story: Was banned by me ages ago for command abuse and immaturity as a rookie. I decided to unban her because her brother kept nagging me about it, and I was feeling nice that day. She's been hanging on a wire this ever since; I've been waiting for the opportunity to finally seal this forever. She's immature, annoying, a griefer, and generally deserved a ban.

Name : 72flamegiant
Date : Feb, 27 2012
Reason : Griefing in a pupil world
More Info : Read this info, saw he was on thin ice. Griefing I guess sealed the deal? Also this grief is a few weeks old. Not sure if this guy even logs in anymore.

Name : Rossy500
Date : Feb 28th 2012
Reason : He used a build command (very large one that makes circles). Almost for the entire map and messed up some buildings floors.
More Info : While the grief wasn't too bad, its still grief and it was a very large section he used and diddn't bother to clean it up. Hence if you cannot use your commands responsably then you shouldn't have them.

Type: Promotion (for a change)
Name: Sheppard250
Date: 28.02.2012 (DDMMYYYY)
Reason: Done bang up job. Probably should discuss views but I think no one has any problems about the adeptation. If you do, open it up for discussion and we'll think again.

Type: Promotion
Name: Ben_Jammin_7
Date: 03/10/2012
Reason: Promoted him on his cobblestone house I know it 's just a box with a TV in it, He has reach his build limit and he knows it, he hasn't griefed as far as I know but he has helped some people out.
he isn't responsive much because, that I will tell you if you want to know PM me or ask me in staff chat

Type: Demotion
Name: Swaqq_crafter
Date: March 11 2012, Info'd him, promoted 2h ago, placed the blocks shortly after. (logs can be provided)
Reason: Made a penis and wrote "F U" in Alien_Killer's castle in the map : MasonHuge1

Note: Pictures provided upon Request

Additional Info: He only used cobblestone.

If you got pictures may as well post them up. Not that you really need them though.

Name : Squirtle_st
Date : Friday 16, 2012
Reason : He griefed by cuboiding lava in peoples buildings
More Info : Apparently he was demoted before for griefing. This is his last strike.

So many masons going to novice. Wow.

[offtopic]I'm gonna be less active for a while [/offtopic]

I undid his grief, he did over 9000 blocks worth of command grief :/. Turning /replacing houses with water or lava. Cuboiding through buildings.

Name : Bloody_s
Date : Friday, 16th 2012
Reason : He has really cool builds. Really interesting stuff.
More Info : Been watching him since he first went on the server, been building cool stuff from the start also a pretty nice person. Non-rank whore gimme gimme type which I liked. (good change of pace).

Sheppard250 wrote:
Dem What has Chance done?

He or she got pulled into the IP ban I gave Squirtle. If I am not mistaken he was previously demoted for grief but so called "re-earned the trust". If people want to unip ban squirtle and just straight ban him as to let in chance. That's up to you. Considering hes past demotion and being connected to squirtle. I'm leaving as is.

Sheppard250 wrote:
Well Chance was punished for the grief.

Can I unban a player while they are IP-Banned?

Only expert+ can unban an Ip ban I believe

lightning_po wrote:
Rezzy314

80ish hours, cool spaceship build in masonhuge2

Mason to Artisan

Rank whore finally got his rank

Name : ConkerXD
Date : 20th of March
Reason : He has the correct time and has made some good builds here in Aitm. He has never greifed or been kicked or (to my knowledge) warned of anything. He had drawn 32k blocks while a pupil showing willingness to use commands in a good way.
If any more information is needed towards this promotion, just ask me anything.
More Info : Non needed.

Guest Eeyle
We need to start using this topic more. I can count SIX people off the top of my head who have been promoted that haven't been in this topic: JohnsonTea - Expert, Spindle_Shanks - Adept, Chirstain - Adept (The person who promotes/demotes should make the topic), Narne_11 - Artisan, Timtam - Back up to artisan, Applefreak - Back up to artisan.

Adepts and experts are already listed on seperate threads. The threads that discuss if they should get the rank unless you mean running them through this list just to have them in there?

Name: Xarai
Date: April Fools Day
Reason: Fantastic builds I recommend checking out MasonHuge1
Heres a few sample snapshots I took from MasonHuge1

Name : Jayco999
Date : April 2nd 2012
Reason : He has built many things and has used commands proving that he would make a great mason if he was given the chance.
More Info : May need to just make more things detailed but otherwise good.

Name: matthewdane
Date: April 2 2012
Demoter: Lightning_Po
Reason: Made a penis in masonh
More Info: Doom confirmed, I was on IRC

Name: DemonicD3
Date: April 4 2012
Reason: As per request.

Name : AwolNinja
Date: April 4 2012
Reason : Builds in MasonHuge3 , many builds such as Spleef, A duck, a blue thing (3D) Hunger games art, more pixel art...erm lets see looks like he likes using the brush commands, has 76 hour 40k build yadda yadda yadda drew 186k ... and wrote 6877. Anything else? Yep A tree thing, Oh and meteorite... (small version)