Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

I did go and hang out with Kijo a couple of weeks ago ..... We had a blast ...

TanyaRC wrote:
This is the first time that Val and I are on line at the same time .....

Oooooooooh, I was like, you were in So Cal and didn't tell me?!?!??!?!?!

mindyjoy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

he he he ..... no, but I have a friend in San Diego that keeps asking me to come and see him ......

That is a real possibility ...

It follows the cursor with it's eyes, but it doesnt interact with your pet. I'm not sure if they will do more when they get bigger.

TanyaRC wrote:
mindyjoy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

he he he ..... no, but I have a friend in San Diego that keeps asking me to come and see him ......

That is a real possibility ...

YES! Then you can met me and Valorie, heh. I love visiting San Diego.

inu-kijo wrote:
Did I hear my name??

HI Kijo! I love the honeymoon pictures! How are your knees today?

KIJO!!! Hi Honey!!

Mindy, that would be very awesome!! He is a friend from work that transferred out there. I have known him for about 17 years ..... He is a wonderful friend to me and hubby ...

Ooops, sorry. I just got my PS pet a new kitten and I couldn't look away for a while. Sushi named him Ron and Ron apparently likes Sushi's Cheshire Cat plush. He even went to sleep with him!

To answer the Pee Wee question, the show was incredible. So glad I got to see it.

Hey guys!
Well yesterday I was feeling pretty darn awesome.... My feet even looked like FEET!!! which is super exciting. But u dunno if I am waiting for the meds to kick in today still or what. I am sore all over. But still not as bad as any day last week, which is a blessing, and I go the Dr in the AM. So there is that as well.

Oh and thanks for the pic comments, yeah I did the honeymoon pics on a sugar rush while I was feeling good.... I might have gotten carried away. hahahaha.

Just talked to Cheerbella, so hopefully she will be joining us on here again very soon.
How was everyone's weekend??

Oh yay! congrats Cheer!!! : D

Yeah i found the petting thing... but I am scared to buy one..... i dont want to pay 1000 coins for it to run away.
Maybe I will ask my wife to get us one to share!!! hehehehe

DarthValley wrote:
Good. Aw...your cat is cute! What's its name?

Hi Darth,hw are you? Is that question for me or about a petling? Lol. My cat's name is Miracle She's been hand raised since day two. spoiled rotten hehe.

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh yay! congrats Cheer!!! : D

Yeah i found the petting thing... but I am scared to buy one..... i dont want to pay 1000 coins for it to run away.
Maybe I will ask my wife to get us one to share!!! hehehehe

I know! I was scared to spend the rest of my coins on one but I just thought oh well I'll take a chance. So I have one now. I think they are cute but I wish they'd walk each level with you lol

in the garden section it said you had to feed it every day.
: /

I really dont play that much so dont want to risk it either way.
Snorks will get me one! ♥️

Yay, Cheerbella! Good to see you! I agree, the cat in your avi is very presh.

Kijo, if it runs away you can buy it back from the pound or there is some kind of way you can recruit your friends to help "look" for it and get it back ... should be interesting.

cheerbella wrote:
DarthValley wrote:
Good. Aw...your cat is cute! What's its name?

Hi Darth,hw are you? Is that question for me or about a petling? Lol. My cat's name is Miracle She's been hand raised since day two. spoiled rotten hehe.

I meant your real cat! She looks like a foster I once had.

mindyjoy wrote:

Kijo, if it runs away you can buy it back from the pound or there is some kind of way you can recruit your friends to help "look" for it and get it back ... should be interesting.

Gosh, it's good to be here lol. I was like wow, I found it once then i got really really REALLy sick and had to quit playing for a bit. Then I finally found it again.
Thank you for Miracle's compliments! She's my baby. I think my kids sometimes gets jealous of her lol. She's been to six flags with us, seaworld. parent teacher cofrences lol. All bc she was only days old of course. now she's a normal cat who just likes to sleep under blankets and to be held like a koala baby lol she's very unusual for a cat...lol.

Hi Cheer!! Good to see you here...

Kijo, how was Rocky Horror..... (If I missed your answer, I am sorry ... OH needed to be fed...)

I am glad that you are feeling better. We worried about you!!

Your kitty is adorable. I have never had to hand feed any yet. I bet that was a job ..

cheerbella wrote:
mindyjoy wrote:

Gosh, it's good to be here lol. I was like wow, I found it once then i got really really REALLy sick and had to quit playing for a bit. Then I finally found it again.
Thank you for Miracle's compliments! She's my baby. I think my kids sometimes gets jealous of her lol. She's been to six flags with us, seaworld. parent teacher cofrences lol. All bc she was only days old of course. now she's a normal cat who just likes to sleep under blankets and to be held like a koala baby lol she's very unusual for a cat...lol.

She sounds soooo sweet. I wish I could bring my cat places, lol. She freaks out if she's taken anywhere outside my apartment.

2 out of our three inside like to travel. the third doesn't mind as long as she is not in a carrier.

We take our deaf one in our RV on vacation ... He loves it. Sheba, my oldest one, has traveled in the RV. We haven't taken Rosie yet ....

Independence Day is on ..... The pres is giving his pep talk .... I like this part ... Smile

Mira is pretty good but she can be so babyish at times and she will nip your ankles if you dont give her attention lol. She baffles my roomate's mom lol. She is just rotten spoiled mainly thanks to me haha. but i was so scared we would loose her lol. She has her own catster page even lol. has all her baby videos and pics and stuff. she's definitly the princess

So in the mystery boxes in the last month hve they taken anything out? I hope not. i dont wnt to miss anything lol.

Oh sorry Tan Tan, must have missed your post. RH was AWESOME!!!!

and Rocky was so handsome!!!!

it was fab!
Coloumbia was played by this cute little black girl, and she did a great job as well.
and Frankenfurter.... dont get me started! it was WONDERFUL!

She sounds like a wonderful cat ..

It is amazing how they each have their own personalities.

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh sorry Tan Tan, must have missed your post. RH was AWESOME!!!!

and Rocky was so handsome!!!!

it was fab!
Coloumbia was played by this cute little black girl, and she did a great job as well.
and Frankenfurter.... dont get me started! it was WONDERFUL!

How cool.... I thought you were going to a midnight movie ..... Idid not realise it was a stage production!!

I love those!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.... I am very jealous!!

They just took out the frog, the ivy mirror and something else .... I forgot what it was ..... They keep taking out good stuff and leaving rubbish ...

he he he ..... I just got caught by the censors ...... I typed the C word and they substitued RUBBISH....... he he he

I will have to be more careful in the future.....

I'm trying to find suntan lotion and the other thngs that are neat in there but I wasn't sure if suntan lotion was still in there or not.

I get the rubbish censor all the time. ; /
hehehehe!

Oh yeah, sorry, it was a midnight production

they had a pre-show too..... there were naked people outside doing flame throwing! o__o

and everyone was all dressed up! it was lovely!!!

I have went broke on boxes today. I am so ready to give up on GMB and the purple ones lol. i shoulda just shopped for the other stuff that came out but I am trying so hard to catch up on what I missed out on in previous weeks.

cheerbella wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Cheer, do you know the offline trick??

Huh?

I will send you an email on FB ...... give me a minute ... right now I am sinded on OH's account ...

armellproctor wrote:
hello i am back , how goes it lol

ARMELL! how are you??? Long time no chat!! hehe