Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

apparently so!

did you see the pictures I have posted so far on the wed thread?

Hiya Army.

I had a funny sleep, woke myself up 4 times from busy dreams.

The first time I was convinced that IMOM was shouting out Vinnie, Vinnie!!!

(it wasn't even in his voice though, and we don't know anyone called Vinnie congratulations)

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Army.

I had a funny sleep, woke myself up 4 times from busy dreams.

The first time I was convinced that IMOM was shouting out Vinnie, Vinnie!!!

(it wasn't even in his voice though, and we don't know anyone called Vinnie congratulations)

too funny

Things are good... busy with work, as expected. The good news is it doesn't last too long and in 2 weeks or so, peak time will be over

Frannie wrote:
Things are good... busy with work, as expected. The good news is it doesn't last too long and in 2 weeks or so, peak time will be over

FRRRAAANNNNIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I've missed you this week hun, it's the work thingy and the lack of the hunt!!

Glad to see you

and Hello and good morning everyone it's coffee time!

Hi Dawn.. coffee time here too, as well. Yeah the work thing really interferes with life.

Frannie wrote:

EEEK! seeing you has reminded me I forgot to do an internet banking transfer to our accountant for him to pay R's tax bill (has to be done by 31st Jan) - it's the grand sum of £39.01, but still it has to be done!

(just incase you're wondering Frannie, that's just what wasn't already paid for the last tax year ending April last year, not his whole tax bill Laughing)

Hey Dawn, how's life?

IMOM is sausages-a-hoop at Villa being in the Cup Final - not so happy that they play Man U, their bogey team...I told him to pack in whinging on about it (for obvious reasons, lol)

oh I certainly didn;t think the 39pounds would be the total tax bill... believe me, after looking at these numbers all week.. I'm sure it's even higher in UK.. makes me want to start singing ... 1 for you 19 for me

Getting called away again I'm afraid, but

Kijo, the wedding photos are wonderful hun, I love em! You clever girl xx

Gill I know bad news, would have been good to see Man City in a final this season (listen to me, I'm quoting Bob here ya know) but we all can't stand MUFC and their arrogance, but hey ho, it's a "funny old game" (said in my best Jimmy Greeves voice) te he.

Frannie, I'll catch up with you soon...looking forward to the hunt next week, I can't tell you how much I missed it.

Ciao for now Peeps xx

saw the wedding pics you put up Kijo.. really awesome the way you got them all posed just right. not easy, either, as these pets have a mind of their own

armellproctor wrote:
Hello Dawn nice to see you

Sorry hun, hi Armell it's nice to see you too...briefly I'm afraid I have so much to do it being the end of the month, tax year etc. (((((hugs)))))

Frannie wrote:
oh I certainly didn;t think the 39pounds would be the total tax bill... believe me, after looking at these numbers all week.. I'm sure it's even higher in UK.. makes me want to start singing ... 1 for you 19 for me

I know, our rates vary, but 40% and then deductions for National Insurance too (that goes for health and pensions - although a lot of people pay again out of the tax-paid earnings for health and education!)
Problem is, as well, that the pensions contribution is paying for the pensions being drawn now ... there wont be anything left when we need it!!!

DawnyDawn wrote:
Getting called away again I'm afraid, but

Gill I know bad news, would have been good to see Man City in a final this season (listen to me, I'm quoting Bob here ya know) but we all can't stand MUFC and their arrogance, but hey ho, it's a "funny old game" (said in my best Jimmy Greeves voice) te he.

Ciao for now Peeps xx

Ciao Dawn, can't even start on about MUFC, or Sir Alex, even though he's been a fabulous manager - GRRRR.

Thanks guys, I wasnt feeling too well yesterday, so thats all I got done, still working on the reception, party, after after party, and special room pictures too!
so hopefully tomorrow, there will be more for you guys to enjoy. : D

I've had a blast doing it all so far!

Aww wifey, you couldn't believe the dilemma I had!!!
I was at a point to buy you the computer arts magazine, but decided not to, because it would seem so strange congratulations

ooh BG you should go back and look at those links Gill posted, you would love the little story!!!

ok took my shot (burns today ick)... now going out for my coffee and a smoke.. again be back in a few

Hi BG!

Bye Army.

Frannie how many coffees are you making? do you remember how I like mine? congratulations

I used to have to give my Grandma her shots every day, and she always said that I was the best shot giver, cause she never felt them when i gave them to her. ; D

mmm forgot how you like yours.. bet it's cream... on the light side.. what we call 'Boston'

inu-kijo wrote:
I used to have to give my Grandma her shots every day, and she always said that I was the best shot giver, cause she never felt them when i gave them to her. ; D

I use a very short thin needle.. can hardly feel the needle, but sometimes the insulin burns.. not always, and I haven't figured out what makes the difference

its funny, every time Papa gave her a shot, she would ALWAYS bruise. only with me would she not. hehehe

She was a nurse, I think she wanted me to be a nurse or a physical therapist if I didnt pursue art as a career.

Frannie wrote:
mmm forgot how you like yours.. bet it's cream... on the light side.. what we call 'Boston'

I like it hot, no sugar, and we tend not to use cream in the UK really. So I either have powdered creamer or hot milk.
I don't like it so you can stand a spoon up straight in it, but not milky either congratulations

If I go out and it's a coffee shop with the expresso machine, I have two shots of expresso topped up with hot milk, as opposed to what they try and sell you, which is a latte

I don't like too much airy froth oh and I get picky about the mugs as well...

so I'd better make my own!

yes indeed, you'd be making oyur own here as well. Sounds way too complicated. Powdered creamer has way too much swetness to it , so I don't use it, unless of course I've run out of cream. Not sure why they feel it's necessary to add corn syrup to the powdered stuff

wow, my trees were on overdrive today!
I got 6 cupcakes, 1 sberry cake, 4 halloween lollies, 1 festive fruit, and 4 cherries!! and I collected all my fruit yesterday as well!

Ours doesn't seem sweet Frannie, not sure why - anyways, now you know how fussy I am Laughing

Just heard a really funny story on the radio (I thought it was funny)

The interviewer is talking to an old time British song and dance entertainer (Tommy Steele) and he's recalling meeting Fred Astaire...'show me what you got' says Fred to Tommy.

Tommy performs a really complicated move, only to hear

'oh yes, the Irish man'll have taught you that ...

he never could do it right!'

Laughing

Glad you like the story/clip BBG.

BRB, builder calls

I'm one big softie for stories like that!

Finally got my earrings Laughing, I saw a couple yesterday, but forgot to buy a pair, so went back to get them (and needed to get a couple of things too)...

if I decide I "have" to drink coffee, I just make espressos. (like a double shot) then pop in a hard peppermint, and let it melt.
No milk or sugar.
that does the trick, and gives me all the caffeine for a day!

I have a really fancy espresso coffee machine thing at my house, so I can steam my own milk and what not.

@ Kijo.. hmm no fruit at all on my trees today

@ Sophie it's good to treat yourself to jewelry once in a while

and to all.. I need to go get showered.... will be back before work, if I have time

have a great day, everyone

Frannie, my thoughts exactly
only thing is I have a massive amount over here Laughing
What can I say, some have a handbag collection, others buy shoes. Well, I buy earrings (and make my own)

BYEEEEE FRANIEEEEE!!!

see ya later hun!

I can't wait to get home and lie down a bit.... my antibiotics are making me a bit sick this morning. =__=

aww sweetie, I'm sorry you're not feeling well
You get to go home in a bit!!!

I will have to leave you guys now, my lasagna 's ready ( ? ) and still got some work to do!

*waves*

later wifey : *

Mmmm Lasagna!! How yummy that sounds!!

later hun, I hope you have a good day!!!