Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

All that I can say is that you guys are awesome ...... Through it all .....

I do seem to recall a couple of people calling each other wifey a lot the other day .... Laughing?

BG!!!!!!

sweetie i hope you have a wonderful day today, and I am sure it will get better as you go, you probably just overdid it the first time.

Miss you wifey!

Armell, the antibiotics make my tummy sensitive.

Tanya, so? she's my wifey always!! Haha!!!

Zoonie: BG just stopped in, wanted you to go back a page and make sure you read her post!

Be good BBG!! Don't try to do too much .... after all, this is a vacation ...

Thanks Kijo, that's what I was just doing. Her post brought back SO many memories lol.
Will tell you in a moment.

i wish there was a place like this when i went through with all my troubles it would have really helped .a place where one could vent as this where everyone understands when you want to tell what's happening and yet understand when you can't talk about it the world would be a better place if everyone cared the way you all do ........ now if that aint mushy

inu-kijo wrote:
Armell, the antibiotics make my tummy sensitive.

Tanya, so? she's my wifey always!! Haha!!!

Zoonie: BG just stopped in, wanted you to go back a page and make sure you read her post!

can you take a zantac or something like that ? do you eat before you take your pill that helps sometimes

Hehehe well i guess it is gathering close to the day of valentines... so i guess we could all use a little mushy.

Yay! Gill stories!!! : D

I want to go skiing one day.... : /

Goodnight guys! thanks for the laughter and I wil se you guys tomororw! my meds are kicking in big time!

Aaaw Hi Cheer Smile

I slept until about 5am Army, when IMOM woke me, got back to sleep at 06.35 which was hardly worth it really for an hour, and had the most bizarre dream about a goat Laughing

cheerbella wrote:
Goodnight guys! thanks for the laughter and I wil se you guys tomororw! my meds are kicking in big time!

good night sweetie xoxo it was great to see you come back, see you tomorrow

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw Hi Cheer Smile

I slept until about 5am Army, when IMOM woke me, got back to sleep at 06.35 which was hardly worth it really for an hour, and had the most bizarre dream about a goat Laughing

A GOAT !!!!!!!

My ski-ing story.

IMOM is a really good athlete, any kind of sport he seems to be good at - me much less so.
I only agreed to try ski-ing because he loved it so much. Anyway, we were in a resort on the Italian/Swiss border, and my cousin who had been going ski-ing for years, and had all her own really expensive stuff, lent me her outfits and so on, so I looked quite the pro.

Sadly my performance was anything but. One day I sat down at the top of the run back to the resort and bawled, refusing to go any further (not great as we were in ski school lol) and the instructor took my ski poles and kind of pushed me in front of him, like I was a supermarket trolley rofl.

He was and Italian named Bruno, very dark and tanned
and about 60 Laughing

As you know I've always had really stiff shoulders, and it also gave me awful problems with my knees - like I say, I shouldn't have gone really.
It was incredibly tiring, and I was in agony most of the week.

Part 2 to follow...

Later Cheer, glad to see you back finally!!!

A GOAT!!!! OMG I am DYING here!!!

Gill ...... A goat ????

I gotta tell you this ......

My Grandmother who is in a nursing home, who hasn't left it in the last couple of years, who has never been to see me ... ( we live in diff states ) ... has decided that she and my husband went together to buy him a goat ...... to eat the briars and stuff out of our fence rows .... Now everytime I talk to her she wants to know how Billy is ..... Laughing :shok:

oh Gill, at least you tried it , i am so frightened of heights that i have never been in our mountains only by car , once when we had the expo here they talked me into going on the sky tram i cried all the trip while sitting on the floor so that i couldn't see how high we were

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ...... A goat ????

My Grandmother who is in a nursing home, who hasn't left it in the last couple of years, who has never been to see me ... ( we live in diff states ) ... has decided that she and my husband went together to buy him a goat ...... to eat the briars and stuff out of our fence rows .... Now everytime I talk to her she wants to know how Billy is ..... Laughing :shok:

another time we took a trip to the states and we had to cross a bridge by foot lol to see the sights i was so brave and walked to the middle of the bridge then ooooppppsss i looked down ..... my hubbie had to come and pry my fingers off the railing which really hurt and push pull me off the bridge all the while laughing at me .... that was the last time he ever laughed at me ha ha ha

Awww armell.

Heights dont bother me at all, I jsut dont like to drop straight down from heights and get the elevator feeling in my tummy. I dont like that at all!

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ...... A goat ????

Ashamed yes - quite a fine looking goat.

We seemed to be living in a split level house and people were pushing him into the main room which was on three levels and had a kind of central island, so he would go round and round, and I was the only one who could get him outside - plus there was a stair gate at the top of one of the small sets of stairs, to stop him getting back into the main house, but he could get through that very easily...it was a riot! (I think actually that the goat was replacing Socks who loves to run up stairs to try and get to chase him, and then he hides and jumps out at R like Kato in the Pink Panther films)
rofl.

aaaw Armell, fear of heights must be awful - I'm ok with that.
I misread you saying your hubbie had to push pull you off the bridge, and was going to say you should stop telling people that your hubby pushed you off a bridge

Armell ..... I am ok with height sa long as I feel secure .. roads don't bother me or bridges, but i cannot take ferris wheels ......

Kijo ...... hmmmm .... elevators huh ..... congratulations

Gill ..... I bet Bruno was a good looking 60 year old ......In general ... not always .... men age so well .....

I hve never been skiing .... I am more the decorative type .... rofl

My other ski-ing story is when I started to ski on my own, not in the ski school. It was marginally more successful, and people must have thought I was quite experienced because of all the kit I had - well, perhaps they did if they only saw me standing still or in the restaurant Laughing

Coming down towards the very bottom of the resort, approaching the ski lifts, I hit some bad ice patches and just simply could not control my direction, nor slow, nor come to a halt!!!

I came down the steepest slope, straight down, like I was going for the grand jump, everyone had to scatter out of my way, and I even went half way down the village street, before I stopped

I had visions of myself ski-ing straight into Accident and Emergency (we call the Emergency Room A&E here)

However, you will be really suprised to hear that on that whole holiday, I didn't fall over at all, not once!
AMAZING.

I have been skiing once ......

About 3 months before hubby and I got married, we went to a ski resort. It was already starting to thaw a bit and the slopes were icy. When we entered the lobby, I saw 4 or 5 people on crutches or with arms in slings ...... i told him that was no way in .... that I was going down the aisle with something broken ... So I didn't ski .....

Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ...... A goat ????

Ashamed yes - quite a fine looking goat.

We seemed to be living in a split level house and people were pushing him into the main room which was on three levels and had a kind of central island, so he would go round and round, and I was the only one who could get him outside - plus there was a stair gate at the top of one of the small sets of stairs, to stop him getting back into the main house, but he could get through that very easily...it was a riot! (I think actually that the goat was replacing Socks who loves to run up stairs to try and get to chase him, and then he hides and jumps out at R like Kato in the Pink Panther films)
rofl.

aaaw Armell, fear of heights must be awful - I'm ok with that.
I misread you saying your hubbie had to push pull you off the bridge, and was going to say you should stop telling people that your hubby pushed you off a bridge

our front part of our roof came away from the rest of the roof and our house started leaking ( this was our old house ) anyways my hubbie had to climb on top of the roof to tarp it , he needed something and asked me to come half way up and pass it to him well, i again felt brave and climbed to the top of the ladder and all of a suden the ladder slipped and somehow i was hanging from the roof i was so scared and we didn't know what to to do then i started laughing and saying stupid things and then hubbie was laughing i must have been hanging about 15 minutes laughing finely hubbie had to jump down to the balcony to put up the ladder under me we still laugh about it to this day

well at least you never fell Gill!!!

I love to skate, to be honest!
i used to work at a restaurant where we skat4ed your food out to you, like a 5o's diner or whatever, and that was the funnest job I think i have ever had.

inu-kijo wrote:

i used to work at a restaurant where we skat4ed your food out to you, like a 5o's diner or whatever, and that was the funnest job I think i have ever had.

i love roller blade ing Gill i wish i could ski my sisters both ski and did all kinds of sport stuff like that and so do my kids but i am such a clutz lol

Ok well I am off to complete my breakfasting duties!

will see you all in a bit!

well my frieds my meds are kicking in so it's off to bed for me , you all have fun and i will see you later xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I bought my hubby some rollerblades for Christmas a couple of years ago, and he was all excited about them till he talked to the people at work .... they scared him off. he never tried them ....

Tanya, are you running me off??

:sniff sniff:

anyways, I really must run

*poof*

TanyaRC wrote:

I hve never been skiing .... I am more the decorative type .... rofl

lol, I shall have to remember that one and quote it! 8)

Bruno, had a hmmmm - lived in face more of a kindly grandfather look about him than ageing interestingly! ??

Has your imaginary goat got a name btw Tanya?

Oooh and I meant to say, haven't forgotten your witch :iagree:

inu-kijo wrote:
the strange things we dream about......

you can say that again - I'm going through a very interesting spell at the moment, IMOM thinks I eat cheese all day long rofl.

inu-kijo wrote:

i used to work at a restaurant where we skated your food out to you, like a 5o's diner or whatever, and that was the funnest job I think i have ever had.

Sounds a great job for the laughs.
I ice skated as a child, used to be in shows and stuff at the ice rink where I trained.
My trainer had been a former British gold medalist in ice dance :victory: Used to love it, as we also travelled to lots of competitions and events, although I never competed, just brought along enthusiastic support lol.

Sweet drea... hang on no - get a restful sleep Army congratulations

See you later Kijo!

My goats name is Billy .... I tell Grannie he is doing fine. he is keeping the fence rows clear ... I think that she got the idea because we were talking one day about cleaning out the fences and she told me I needed a goat. I told her i didn't need anything else to take care of ..

What witch?? It couldn't have been too important because I have no idea what you are talking about ....

WOW ... so is there video of you floating around on youtube skating .....

TanyaRC wrote:

What witch?? It couldn't have been too important because I have no idea what you are talking about ....

WOW ... so is there video of you floating around on youtube skating .....

Didn't you send me a PS note asking for a spare witch doll to purchase from the G/R and I said I'd look for one?
if it's not you, I don't know who it was now then!

Sadly not. it pains me to remind you that my youth was pre the video age

There are loads of still photos and probably some old cine films, but my mother would have them, if she's kept them, I don't have any I'm afraid.

nope. I don't need a witch .. I wanted the wallpaper ... which you sent me...

If your mom has the old films, there are companies that will convert them to a dvd for you. If you have any interest at all in doing that, you should get them soon. They deteriate with age ..... I did that for my MIL for Christmas a couple of years ago with her old movies of the boys growing up, and she was so excited about it ...

good morning everyone

hope you all had lovely weekend!

Are our pets now having a pet? I could have sworn that I have seen little brown dog running around in someone's house last night!

What am I missing? I will have to do some research when I get home tonight. I must be missing all the update and I'm so behind on MBs - was gold tiger in a box recently?

Yes, Our pets can have pets .... It just started so you didn't miss it ... They are in the garden store for some reason ....

The tiger plushie is new in the MB this week ..

btw ... HI BEE !!

I think I can live without them really Tanya, that was then and all that.

Darn, who wanted the witch then?!

This is a great week though to take payment for the sales we've had, so much stuff.

Hi Bee, am having a few connection problems here.

Yes, pets' pets are called petlings and they can be a kitten or a puppy...you have to look after them every day though, or they run away!
Am not sure on the latest MB items myself really, am a bit behind, except someone kindly gifted Z some stuff last week.

How was your weekend?