Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RSmeep13

repromote rsmeep13

plese tell me what i greifed so i will know. my account may have been hacked because i went to bed and was demoted afterwards. a simple kick would have sufficed. how can micke be so mean to a 11 year old boy? im crying my eyes out and plese respond.Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

First of all, your age does not matter. If your abusing or griefing your going to get punished for it no matter what your age is. Secondly, a kick would not have sufficed. You were demoted for abusing your powers, griefing other peoples work and building on other peoples work when told not you. Your response to this was cussing at a admin. You are INFACT lucky you are still allowed to visit this server. Micke caught you, Micke demoted you accordingly. Deal with it.

Just like I said on your other topic about this "It happened you've said your case its done, spamming the forums will just get you banned here too."

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
Just like I said on your other topic about this "It happened you've said your case its done, spamming the forums will just get you banned here too.
Yeah, it's tempting.

Ericrb wrote:
Just like I said on your other topic about this "It happened you've said your case its done, spamming the forums will just get you banned here too.
Yeah, it's tempting.

Quoted by a GM I'm flattered LOL Cool . But also like on the other topic "although I'm just a artisan I'll keep a eye on Kitty and anyone else associated with RS and Cocktriel."

1.You didnt go offline once between the act itself and the demotion. thus not hacked.

2.By cussing on the forums, and spamming it you have done more harm to yourself then good.

3.The demotion was justified, now deal with it. take it like a man and earn our trust again, and i might consider giving you a second chance.

3b.The demotion wasnt based on only your current actions but by how you have acted towards mods and other players over the course of days. your final warning by doom should have been enough for you to get back in line and act propper, you didnt.(dirt,lava walls, tunneling under builds filling with lava) And i carried it out.

If this behaviour continues, your chance at a second chance is non existant.

Can we have this topic locked ?

RS i got myself banned, if you ever wanna find me go onto All in the Mined, its full version, we can talk there.

i have a question? for zhuge? why did u ban my little sister? she didn't do anything wrong! just because i you blame me for something bad doesn't mean you need to ban my innocent little sister! D:

ps. general? what is the server adress for All in the Mined?

and huge u didnt have to ban me, i was gonna make that one sign, the one that looks like a double Nazi sign, i think its like a compooter sompany or somethin, then i was gonna put phone on top Very Happy

jus sayin

i started flyin to get a good view

not that u HAVE to unban me but nazis suck

I like eating hamburgers but I prefer eating one hot-dog with a chicken patty with a side of uncooked salmon and a diet coke without ice.

Ericrb wrote:
I like eating hamburgers but I prefer eating one hot-dog with a chicken patty with a side of uncooked salmon and a diet coke without ice.

Almighty cactuar the great, may I ask the relevance of this post in accord to this topic?

Ericrb wrote:

Almighty cactuar the great, may I ask the relevance of this post in accord to this topic?

Shocked HURRY! REDACT IT NOW!!! DELETE YOUR POST, BEFORE HIS WRATH IS UPON US!!!! pale you can't question it!

Ericrb wrote:

My post is equally relevant to this topic - can't you see?

Ericrb wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

Ahh indeed I do now your implications are that this whole topic has no meaning therefore your random post about food was on topic. Correct? And DarthInvader I hide from no man even Eri...oh wait he's a cactuar not a man...you get my point right?

And DarthInvader I hide from no man even Eri...oh wait he's a cactuar not a man...you get my point right?

*King is found dead in a ditch with thousands of needles in his neck*

Sad I was too late to save him

Ericrb wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

Ahh indeed I do now your implications are that this whole topic has no meaning therefore your random post about food was on topic. Correct? And DarthInvader I hide from no man even Eri...oh wait he's a cactuar not a man...you get my point right?

Hey guys, whats going on in this thread?

HollowThanatos wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

Hm.. Looks like we got a newbie over here *pulls out anti noob spray* approve

Zaynyboy wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:

Hm.. Looks like we got a newbie over here *pulls out anti noob spray* approve

I better not be the noob you speak of. On a different note I think this might need locking because it has gotten way off topic with no chances of getting back on topic.

It was never on topic since the first post.

Title : Repromote me.

Wish granted, I shall lock this topic.