Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

For when the server is down

I know there is no advertising, not trying to take the spotlight away from AITM. I will be focusing on the AITM SMP server a lot, however due to the server being down for a couple days some members have found a temp server to play in. This server is pretty cool, while no AITM it's a bit more hardcore PVP based. They have Factions mod on it. This server is ONLY for backup when the AITM server is down or if players are feeling a bit more hardcore PVP. We have a AITM faction setup and we are dealing against a very well funded and setup faction with good PVPers who like to pick on all factions and players and spawn kill them.

Note I repeat, this server is ONLY for backup or if anybody wants a more hardcore PVP experience. If this topic gets locked for advertisement then so be it, you can PM me for the IP. The IP is 108.163.206.146:25577. We have a base setup and resources to supply people. We need all the players we can get. This server doesn't have a lot of players but is very PVP and faction war heavy. I have not seen any xrayers so far not that it matters with chests being protected under faction protection zones. The more money you get from trade the more money you can spend on expanding your faction protection zone. So all the players, if you are a miner, farmer or good PVPer are welcome to help us take out these top factions and become the top faction.

Side note, they have a online MAP that shows faction homes and players, you cannot hide the faction home from the map but you can hide yourself from it. You type /dynmap hide and you no longer will be visable on the map. If I don't see you there, I'll see you on the AITM server Wink. Again, this server is not meant to replace AITM server. Only for those downtimes/ hardcore PVP moments. Speaking of which, Factions mod on AITM server ftw?

Just be aware that when you log out you lose all items.....its glitched. so before you leave store the items in a chest or something....itd be good if aitm smp had a factions thing and was open to public :3 just an idea

Update: We are at war with two factions, one we are just looting for there stuff because they are push overs and very close by to our base. The other is the top PVP faction in the server. So be prepared to fight at any time. The storage room is complete and the armoury will be finished, each player will get there own storage chest to place there armours, weapons, bows and arrows. Each player will be given armour, weapons and soon bows and arrows.

We are currently working on a echant room and XP farm to enchant these items. Before you leave the server, store your items in these chests as the server has some weird bug where it doesn't save your inventory. Idk when they are going to fix it.

To whom it may concern,

so um.. this server is full of dicks so i'm not gonna be playing on it anymore.. so yeah

probs just coming up with a plan to impress Gwenith :3

~From Cancer~

Alright well we got punished, we had numbers but with what they lacked in numbers they made up for in heavy diamond equipment and enchants. Needless to say they raped us. However thats just day 1 of us being on the server. We have a enchant table, setting up a reed farm. Going to get a enchant room going tomorrow, we found spawners and are going to setup a XP farm soon. We found lots of diamonds enough for a few full armour and weapons. In about a week we should be good to enact payback on them.

Thanks to Ph03b3 our storage area is nicely organized. If you go mining, or farming place everything in there correct place. All the ores such as iron, diamonds, coal, etc get placed in the backroom where the door is. That is under zone protection. So long as a wall is up and that door is always closed. Enemies cannot enter that room and loot it. For safety precausion I locketted the chests. I am pretty sure I added everybody's names to the chests but if I missed anybody let me know. Can't remember if I mentioned this but everybody gets there own private chests to store there armour and weapons. Make sure you store them before you log off because there are save glitches on the server that doesnt save your inventory. You may lose it, also make sure you grab a sign or make one and private your chest so it cannot be stolen.

If anybody is good with XP farms, let lazorxx know and he'll show you where the spawners are. Going to need those operational ASAP. Going to need enchanted equipment stat.

id say we should use some of the mods used on this server. its not aitm.. but it will have to do whilst its down

Well we had a good morning that needs to be share, special spotlight to Mattizwe who pushed a fully armoured + enchanted person down a deep hole to his death. We later collected his items and used it against him for more loot. Now micke is mostly equiped, we got some enchanted bows and free armour. Things are looking up. One we get our enchanting on, these guys are toast.

apparently that server ran into some bad bug problems. If aitm is down much more extensively, I'll be hunting for another donation-less server with room to build. Hopefully pvp and factions.

EDIT : He fixed items bug and is handing out items.

Im done with that server.

We are all done with that server. We've lost too many inventory to that glitch. Now we've lost 5 sets of full enchant gear and can no longer defend our base. I'm just tired of it. We are going to find a new server, this time going to make sure its not flawed. It's going to be a good server that's perfect for us and we are going to be #1 faction. This time without some shitty glitch slowing us down.

We are going to do this now so we only lose a days worth of work. A day after the day we find that new server we will be caught back up and then from there just progress.

Frogger409 wrote:
Q_Q
And I was just about to join you guys. It seemed like fun. Sad

Just us on the new server, whenever we find a new one.

I know that you guys are finished with that server called bloxcraft
but I have been looking in that one and acidus has made a statue of us declaring our base as deadly lands and we must pay for our freedom lol

Demonic what exactly happen when war was declared? Ardlok said that we attacked one of there members

What? lol thats some bull. We never hit any acidius members once. We were attacking some guys named hex because they were the only ones online. Acidius just openly declared war on us out of the blue. Not that we complained as hex was non-pvp and was boring. Point being is that they declared on us, not the other way around.

Also what do you mean they build a statue of us and declared are base dead lands? Confused because they are going to have trouble trying to 'force' us to pay any money when we are no longer visiting the server from all the glitches it has. Which is a shame because they were getting destroyed and we were starting to collect a lot of there enchanted gear. Not that it mattered because they abused that glitch heavily, where if we logged off we would lose our enchanted gear and spawn with crummy unenchanted iron ones. They would abuse it when they died by logging off and back in with duped copies of the ones they lost.

Alright I added a poll on this topic, being that other server was a bust with all the problems they had. I figured some people may not be as into as they once were. J/wing if people want to find a new hardcore PVP server with preferably factions mod installed to use as backup for when the AITM server is down or for when people want more hardcore PVP based action and sick AITM members against everybody else in complete cooperation.

I voted yes because those couple days on that server were the most fun I've had in minecraft. There is nothing like hardcore PVP with organization. The addition of having AITM members to assist with duties and pretty much take over the server is one hell of a blast I'd like to see continue.

Po found this SMP server when our SMP goes down, the IP addres is: 108.163.206.146:25577
So far Po hasn't found any glitches, you can donate but you don't have to we're not
We have a secret underground base we have no protection but the server does have town for protection but if we get our base big enough I think it turns into a town, for more info ask Po

I might just leave the server to Sharok then. I'm working my ass off to try and make factions work without interfering with any other plugins we have because their compatibility list suck like hell.

This topic is not : If AITM is down, let's join another server.

I read this topic as : If AITM doesn't have what we want, qq, let's join another server.

This is fucking depressing. I'm still gonna finish factions. Might be the last shit I do by myself.

I had fun making this server. Now it's just a pain in the ass.

Eric, why are you qqing? You already told me I can do this, you even said it was of a benefit as people have somewhere to go when the server is down, or doing maintenance. I have no issues with the AITM SMP server, I infact like it. However you have to admit that it severely lacks a major PVP aspect. Both due to not enough players and lack of good plugins to support it which is fine. People do there best to organize alliances and wars without any mod support.

This "backup server" mainly serves as I said backup for the AITM server when it going through downtime, updates or any issues what so ever. I also said that it is also for when people crave hardcore PVP aspects that they don't get with the AITM server. The AITM still servers a major purpose. It's just not 100% what we need which is fine. I don't really see the problem having AITM as the main server and having a alt to fit our major PVP needs? But if you have changed your mind about this being a benefit for some reason?

i dont even get why you guys are going to other smp servers when theres other things to work on.

like for example classic.

smp is going to be great none the less so dont go balking around ..

Zhuge wrote:
i dont even get why you guys are going to other smp servers when theres other things to work on.

like for example classic.

As I said uptop, this other server fills our PVP needs. As well as serves as a backup for when the AITM SMP server is down. Classic doesn't have PVP, AITM SMP has PVP but it lacks the great effect due to lack of players and supported plugins. What I am trying to get clear is this server is NOT replacing AITM SMP. It's just filling roles AITM SMP currently does not have (which again, is perfectly fine). When AITM updates, it will have SMP and creative. Which for most people is there main source of interest but again, it still lacks players and hardcore PVP. Hence the other server.

zhuge u aren't helping our point. Don't make me feel like a traitor for playing a lot of different servers, AITM's best interest in mind or not.

As far as I can tell, NO server is perfect, which is why we feel the need to test out others and play with thier plugins.

AITM is great, but because it isn't public THERE IS ZERO PEOPLE ON THE SERVER 90% OF THE TIME. Because there is zero people, nobody wants to join and be the only one playing. The lack of a PvP aspect (even a controlled one, like deathmatch arena) has already been noted.

TL;DR : AITM SMP lacks Social and PVP Aspect, albeit stable.

You guys are free to join anything you like.

This topic just blew it off. There's so many things that keeps threatening this server to go down it's just not fun anymore.

There is something 'outside' of this server that is rushing me. I just can't keep it up. What I hear everytime there's a problem (not from you guys) is : If you don't do that, I'ma do that. If there's not this, I'ma do that.

I won't go into details.

As for other stuff ;

I am trying to make factions work.
Yes, the server is going public when factions will work and when the next build is stable.

@DemonicD3 I never said that. You might wanna look back in your inbox. I said yes to the topic but I never said anything you wrote after.

Wall of text inbound...

We know that the server is not totally complete, so we are just waiting. We can't expect it to be done like 'BAM'. While I myself may play on other SMPs from time to time, it's not like I'm rejecting AITM SMP. It's just for the meantime and as a side thing.
When you wait for your food to cook, something like a stew that takes a while, do you pull up a chair, sit right in front of it, and stare at it till it's done? I don't, I do other things nearby, in the meantime. If I'm getting hungry, I eat some snacks. The food is getting cooked, I can hear it cooking, I look over at it to see how it's doing, and taste it every few minutes. and once it's done, I take some out and eat it.
This is sort of like that. AITM SMP is the stew, that I take bites out from time to time. The snacks are the other servers I might play on once in a while. I check back in on the "stew" once in a while, but that doesn't mean I continually play on other servers. In fact, AITM is the only one I've been playing for a while now. Once the "stew" is done, I'll be able to get some, and enjoy it fully.
I personally appreciate the work you're doing. I tried looking at plugins and all that stuff to get an idea of what goes on, and it's quite confusing. So I'm glad someone capable is working with them. When permissions weren't working, you worked your butt off fixing all those confusing things, and got them working and you even refined them. And I bet you did all the other plugins too. So I thankyou, and I await for when the server is completely finished. It's fun as it is now, so I can't wait for later. Please don't feel depressed. If I can help, just tell me Very Happy

If people are threatening to do other servers because they don't get something they want, they are going to do it regardless if people already have secondary interests in another server or not. I appreciate what you do eric, same for anybody else that works on the AITM server like Sharok, GRF and Aezer for hosting it. As does everybody else. If you get factions up and working and go public. There will be no need to use the backup server as our main source of PVPing as AITM will that have covered. Unti'll then AITM serves as the main source of creative/SMP gameplay but with it's PVP aspects sorely lacking atm, it's not difficult to understand why some people would seek to fill that gameplay where they can get it. Just wanted you to understand that part eric.

*EDIT* @Eric's @Demonic part. This is what you said, "I don't mind that you post an IP but if we fuck up something, the
players will have something to go into. Let's say we make a mistake
about something, everyone will leave our server and join the other one
until the issue is fixed. An issue could be server stability, item
price, etc."

I've said from the very beginning that this backup server would serve our main source of PVP interest. "Server as a backup or for when people crave more hardcore PVP". Saying yes to this topic was saying yes to us using another server for PVP interests.

Frogger409 wrote:
Wall of text inbound...

We know that the server is not totally complete, so we are just waiting. We can't expect it to be done like 'BAM'. While I myself may play on other SMPs from time to time, it's not like I'm rejecting AITM SMP. It's just for the meantime and as a side thing.
When you wait for your food to cook, something like a stew that takes a while, do you pull up a chair, sit right in front of it, and stare at it till it's done? I don't, I do other things nearby, in the meantime. If I'm getting hungry, I eat some snacks. The food is getting cooked, I can hear it cooking, I look over at it to see how it's doing, and taste it every few minutes. and once it's done, I take some out and eat it.
This is sort of like that. AITM SMP is the stew, that I take bites out from time to time. The snacks are the other servers I might play on once in a while. I check back in on the "stew" once in a while, but that doesn't mean I continually play on other servers. In fact, AITM is the only one I've been playing for a while now. Once the "stew" is done, I'll be able to get some, and enjoy it fully.
I personally appreciate the work you're doing. I tried looking at plugins and all that stuff to get an idea of what goes on, and it's quite confusing. So I'm glad someone capable is working with them. When permissions weren't working, you worked your butt off fixing all those confusing things, and got them working and you even refined them. And I bet you did all the other plugins too. So I thankyou, and I await for when the server is completely finished. It's fun as it is now, so I can't wait for later. Please don't feel depressed. If I can help, just tell me Very Happy

Thank you Frog.

Like I said, I'm being rushed (not by you guys) and it fucked me up. I fucked up. I'll return to my own working speed, I'll see what happen. I was rushing to keep this thing alive, but I've had enough.

@DemonicD3 I know I said that but you wrote : "...you even said it was of a benefit as people have somewhere to go when the server is down, or doing maintenance."

Alright I'm done, this just ridiculous. I spent my time digging out a entire base out of the ground. Multiple levels, all reaching bedrock. Various room systems with large space, various farms, mining systems, Alchemy lab, enchant room. You name it we have it and all done under mostly a couple days. Doing the animal pen in a underground base where its located at the very bottom level was very difficult to get animals down there. What happens? People let them out and don't put them in, one incident where somebody almost killed off all of the cows (which would have led to me having to rebuild a way to get them down to the base, find a cow and do all that work all over again.

People griefing each other, people stealing from each other. Worst of all, people hoarding items. People with over 2 stacks of iron, gold, half a stack of diamonds, several stacks of coals and various random items just in there personal chests in there room. I mean really? It's no wonder the storage room is going empty with everybody stealing ALL of it and not adding anything into it. I'm just done with this. You guy's enjoy your time, just remember when you guys are done sabotaging each other and sabotaging the group. Your going to have multiple factions after you as well.

Im quiting the server cause well im just losing stuff when i put it in the storage so yea goodbye server hello aitm

mikewater wrote:
Im quiting the server cause well im just losing stuff when i put it in the storage so yea goodbye server hello aitm

Your suppose to lose stuff, that's how it works. Everybody has there own skill sets, some people farm, some people mine and some people PVP. That food you used and enjoyed was collected and made by somebody else. That iron you mine therefor cannot be only yours, it has to be shared. Everybody contributes in some way or another. If people farmed food but refused to share, then those that mine would not have any food and vice versa. That's not how factions work.

Dem is right when you are in a faction you have to share it and help out to benefit your faction, that's how it works.

oh btw mike you can't accuse people without evidence

it seems like whoever is stealing should be banned from the AITM server

I do hope that you don't quit Dem because it seems whoever is stealing will be in the AITM server and the new faction Server

Yea, my farm in AITM SMP got harvested multiple times, without my allowing....

hmm i should be able to find out who

edit. done and taken care of

We have logs... If there's a massive grief, just report it.

Zhuge wrote:
hmm i should be able to find out who

edit. done and taken care of

So who was it?