• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chocfishryum

Very Important for Artisan+ :)

I challenge all reding this post to go to Artisanhuge2 and build a 4x4x5
brick house... Like Dooms house that he didnt even build :3. I will be
judging and if you win... You not only get to keep the house but I will
give you an Interweb Hi-5 Very Happy!!!! The house MUST be made out of Brick, it
MUST have a flat roof, and the floor MUST be wooden planks to win :3.
The ones who see & build mah secret message will get an extra
interweb hi-5. That is all Smile

Made one due to boringness...

Do they have to be 4x4x5 like he says? because all of the houses will look almost the same then. I have a brick house that's a little larger, I made it in defiance of Doom xD can I past that into the contest?

invaderpopz wrote:
Do they have to be 4x4x5 like he says? because all of the houses will look almost the same then. I have a brick house that's a little larger, I made it in defiance of Doom xD can I past that into the contest?

Paste be cheating! Cheater! Cheater! Cheater!

well...
everyone of you got smoke coming Out of the roof of the house ... but noone got a real reason ... i mean there is no fireplace at all ... and as i think that 2x2 is to small for a fireplace, but smoke would be n1 i decided to make a brick house on fire ...

I failed? :O You didn't even answer mah question! :O
EDIT: I just read the title...

still dont get how we failed ...

well ... the house got the correct size ... mine is burning ... but thats not it ... i guess ...

lawl we should restart i cleared the land! Anyway READ MY INSTRUCTIONS THIS TIME I shall repeat them though. You house MUST be 4x4x5, It MUST be made out of bricks, The floor MUST be made out of wooden planks and the roof MUST be flat.
This is only if you wanna start again by the way. And it ends the same day as giveaway (1st of April). And it is artisan+ so not only limited to artisan lostie. That's all :3

i just logged in and saw the first changes in artisanhuge2 ... well right now im not interested in building there but other ppl might be ... so i think its not pretty fair to already claim areas that have 1/4 of the whole size of this world ... i guess everyone knows who im talking about

as this is a postreply to the very important for artisan+ post

imma say ... i rlly got no idea what u want from us ... i tried to keep the given size ... adn just added some fire and smoke ... but it still isnt right ...

Ugh just stuff the whole thing!! You all get interweb hi-5's too *hi-5's everyone through the interweb*) Thats all just forget mah post now!