Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invaderpopz

WHO DELETED THE THREAD

THAT WAS A LEGIT THREAD ARTISANHUGE2 NEEDS A NEW NAME! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO TYPE ALL OF THAT? IF IT WAS TAQTUITOVILLE WE COULD JUST TYPE /J TAQ

COME ON. How lazy are you guys?! /j taq... Congratulations! You just saved 0.7 seconds!

Your now complaining over a name change? What does it take to make you artisans happy? Let me get my sparkles out, we'll paint your toenails, make you look FABULOUS! Perhaps then, you artisans will be happy with what you got.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Your now complaining over a name change? What does it take to make you artisans happy? Let me get my sparkles out, we'll paint your toenails, make you look FABULOUS! Perhaps then, you artisans will be happy with what you got.

and if that's not enough, I'll take you shopping and we'll get you all a make over so you all become SUBLIME. Maybe then you'll be happy.

SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

and if that's not enough, I'll take you shopping and we'll get you all a make over so you all become FANTASTIC. Maybe then you'll be happy.

Afterwords I'll take you for some icecream and we'll get some pizza!

Well good chaps, I find that highly unfair for us adepts. We like the colour pink and strawberry ice-cream and some tea.

Moufisto wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:
Glad to see Mouf still visits everynow and then. Brings back memories.