Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invaderpopz

Invader sells things! :D

I am desperate for money ^-^ I take requests, because I am desperate! Very Happy You name your price and I'll decide if it's worth the labor!

Also, I sell colored wools. I can take specific orders, or I can sell you a whole load of mixed colors. I do the math on a calculator and we negotiate a price per stack. If I sell you a load of mixed colors and you were shorted on a specific color, just tell me and I'll get you some of it for free (Customer satisfaction Razz)

i might buy some wool if i get some moneys.oh and ill buy all the things you have for 1 cent Very Happy.BEST DEAL

I want you to find me diamonds, sell them to me for something below shop price. Will negotiate when you have a stack or atleast half a stack.

@Demonic, We can talk C:

@invader, If you get me red and brown mushrooms, I would be happy to pay da big money for it.
And chicken. Lots of cooked or raw chicken.

TheLostDarkness wrote:
@Demonic, We can talk C:

@invader, If you get me red and brown mushrooms, I would be happy to pay da big money for it.
And chicken. Lots of cooked or raw chicken.

You gots diamonds for sale?
Also I got plenty of red and brown mushrooms, and even more so for raw chicken.

HollowThanatos wrote:
Invader, we need jungle saplings for The Aerie. It has to be sets of four though. so we get big trees.

I'll get some, but I can't get on till friday, long story. But so you know, you don't actually need four jungle saps, since they are kind of rare, just get one jungle sapling and put 3 regular saplings with is Very Happy as far as I've heard, that works. If you don't do it by friday, I'll do it for you Smile