• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

Some Worlds are full

Some worlds really needs reseting/wiping like:
Rookie and probably others aswell

so What does everyone think?

Me and Shep briefly discussed this and I agree.
We have worlds no one uses since they are full and people build in Lower ranked worlds.
Xarai said (sorry Xarai) He was building in Pupilhuge2 since it was a teambuild but also it was the only world with space.
I feel like they should be wiped or backed up or w/e since we have builds 20 weeks old

We'll plan a full scale world check, see what ranks need new worlds, unload most unused (anchorhead, some of the full precrash worlds) collect a list of the unloaded ones so they can be loaded if needed. And lets not use mainfinal as template for rookie+ worlds, cause there's already stuff taking space from people's builds, not much but still.

That would be great since I have seen Lord starting to build in Guest again...
I dont want people to have to build in Guest from no room. :/

I'll repost the idea I had 1 year ago. Unload everything and make a topic so that people can request to reload their world.

Ericrb wrote:
I'll repost the idea I had 1 year ago. Unload everything and make a topic so that people can request to reload their world.

How about doing that in reverse, ask people what worlds to preserve and unload others?

SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

How about doing that in reverse, ask people what worlds to preserve and unload others?
When people will see that their map isn't there, they will come to you. If you want to do all the work, you can do the reverse option.

kevinsweijen wrote:
Doing it Dooms way will keep BlockDB data :3

Was thinking of doing sweep of the unload maps to check for griefs. Just incase.