Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikewater

Lets have some war

war on spin and zayny and whoever will help them.One rule:no grief

The town will have to pay a few bucks to get out:15k and 10 diamonds Get ready cause im going to cut all your heads off

Meh. You just stood there.... locked in a glass room. So I had a scone while you squirmed. Then I left, feeling satisfied.

Seriously Mike.
This is why I prefer classic. I dont play SMP for there to be pvp whores trying to kill me every 5 minutes. I understand that its a pvp server but this is just pointless.

mikewater wrote:
war on spin,lost and zayny and whoever in the town.Come at me bro.anybody can join in on anyside.Only rule:no grief

The town will have to pay a few bucks to get out:15k and 10 diamonds Get ready cause im going to cut all your heads off

What did your English Teacher teach you? You always have to put a space after a full stop.
As for the war, have a good time Mike. Because I dont give a CRAP about this. You can waste your time stalking/finding me because I'm not the one to care about you. Good day Milkman.

This is what im talking about who cares about this stuff like seriously what drugs are u taking?

I've only tried to kill you once lost and that was a joke because you don't trust me. No trust = no love. If you don't want to pvp AT ALL then mike would require to step off. I believe there was added a general guideline for PVP players that we were to only PVP PVP players or players that provoked by stealing, griefing, helping your enemies, etc. Generally to create a buffer between the two playstyles so people would stop raging. If you are a player caught in a faction that decides to PVP then that's tough luck. Unless you all did something that provoked mike to PVP?

Yep. Mike is a major repellent to me wanting to play on the SMP. As long as this childish and vengeful person is on the server, you won't see me. He has tried my patience far enough, so I will take my leave until further notice. Have fun playing with the manifestation of a rash that he is, guys. Wink I'll be enjoying my time elsewhere.

Toodles!

First i only pvp if i want to kill the person or if there being a real pain in the butt or was being disrespectful and callling me childish is disrespectful frog u have been kinda disrespectful in the past and as i called it it is a pvp sever anyways YOUR the one that pissed me off first

Oho~ *I* was the one who made you mad first eh? That's funny. It truly is. And also, me calling you childish is just pointing out what I've observed in you. You think that just because you hold some better stuff in-game that you can be the judge over everyone. "So and so ticks me off, so I'm just gonna go kill him to make me feel better"

I try to make peace, but what do I get? Hostility and a vengeful attitude from you. I tried to fix whatever it was that made you hostile towards me, but you reject all my efforts at doing so, and insist I pay tribute to you. I respond with taking your 1 pick which I doubt you worked very hard for and which you carelessly let yourself lose, and you come to my house from a home that you set, and kill me.

You once were mad because I was using your blaze xp farm through a warp, even though I never modified, nor broke your farm, but here you go setting a home in our town, and attack us, over what I bet were petty arguments. What a hypocrite you are.

If anyone's been being disrespectful, I'd say it's been you.

Also, to respond to your remark about it being a PvP server, I acknowledge that, but I do not recall setting a home in someones town to allow quick access being fair PvP. If you want to PvP, then PvP fairly.

Please do respond ever so quickly Wink I'm quite interested to see what other things you'll spout next.

First off all mike, I provoked you because you are a pain in my butt and everyone else's. Just because I called you a cow doesnt mean you can cry about it. You have threatened me many times to kill me and what did I do? Nothing. This war is pointless. You just need to get your immature attitude straight then we can stop 'annoying you'

Zaynyboy, your post reeks of irony. It's not the way the situation should be handled.

If mike chooses to be a douche, let him do it - it won't get him anywhere soon.

Fine i also find this war pointless and zayny im watching you not in a gay way

mikewater wrote:
Fine i also find this war pointless and zayny im watching you not in a gay way
No homo?