Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirDoom

ATTENTION!! World unload / new worlds load

There are alot of unused worlds sitting around that we are planning to unload to make room for new worlds. Some are full, some are just not used. Unloading doesnt mean the worlds are going to be deleted, just that they cant be accessed without an expert+ loading them up.

So if you are currently building in a world that you do not wish to be unloaded, please list it here.

Unlisted, unused worlds will be checked and unloaded on XX/XX/2012

NOTE: DOESN'T INVOLVE PRIVATE WORLDS

Code:
To be saved
-------------
cityville (maybe, we'll see)
Artisanhuge2
Artisanhuge3
mason6
mason5

Made a little tiny mini announcement on top. For people who still browse the forums o_O.

Ericrb wrote:
Made a little tiny mini announcement on top. For people who still browse the forums o_O.

Daaawwww thanks eric.

guys... private worlds are not being unloaded...

cityville!! <3, free, and i like egypt and odv towns and gwens piglet land but private worlds arnt included so~~

imph wrote:
cityville!!

Are you still building there? cause I dont think it's really being used. You're an expert, you can load and unload it when you please.

SirDoom wrote:
imph wrote:
cityville!!

Are you still building there? cause I dont think it's really being used. You're an expert, you can load and unload it when you please.
but but but but its my everything

imph wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
imph wrote:
cityville!!

but but but but its my everything

DaltonW can be straight out removed, somebody created it for me but being I don't play much classic I built one thing and let artisans have it however nobody has ever used it. They built a couple things and ditched it.

Ericrb wrote:

Thanks, it helped me find this faster lol. Glad to hear none of the worlds I have stuff in are in that list Very Happy

littlebighaha wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

Thanks, it helped me find this faster lol. Glad to hear none of the worlds I have stuff in are in that list Very Happy

Unless the worlds you have stuff in are in the "to be saved" list, i suggest that you start mentioning them, cause otherwise they still are on "to be possibly unloaded" list.

MASONHUGE2, I know, I'm not on a lot, but I've been doing a lot of stuff there

DaltonW can be straight out removed, somebody created it for me but
being I don't play much classic I built one thing and let artisans have
it however nobody has ever used it. They built a couple things and
ditched it.

.......agreed. (he gave it to me and dalton[and dalton comes on like, once every two months])

Mason 5 and parkour if its not a private world... dunno if it is or not