Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikewater

Hunger Games Comming To AITM

So me and john decided to do something about the hunger games and we will call it the All In The Mined Games.We will be making a place for something like the hunger games. The person that wins will get 8 diamonds 32 iron and 64 gold and a mystery enchant on a diamond sword. Second place will get just 4 diamonds and 16 iron. Third place will get 2 diamonds and that's it. The rest of the the contestants will get nothing. At the start you will start with some food. 8 rotten flesh. The obvious rules are that you cant set home during the match and can't accept tps unless they are from me or john. There will be no breaking of the blocks. No whining if you lose because if you lose then you just lose... get back to your Minecraft life and also if you swear at other players then you will be disqualified from the contest,but if its for a reason(rage is not a reason) then i guess its okay once or twice?Anyways your not suppose to swear because the rules.There will be more rules in the future. If you don't obey the rules,you will not be playing in future contests that we make. There will be only 8 people in this match because the server supply cap and all that stuff. The first 8 people that comment on this post and says "i would like to join the hunger games match" will be in the contest. So this is all for now, me and john should be done by the start of July because i have school and we will be working hard on this. Any teaming up will not be tolerated,they will be killed insistently by a Mudkip. Anybody that is willing to moderate the players to make sure that they are not cheating in anyways. Me and john will say if they could moderate or not and we will need 8 moderates for the 8 players.Well 6 now because me and john will be moderating.

This has been Mudkip and Raichu Reporting Smile

OH yea and eric me and john were wondering if u could spot us some bucks to make a town and claim the land so it cant be touched?

Can't be touched, can't be stopped, can't be moved, can't be rocked, can't be shook, we hot. When will you minerz learn.

If (OH yea and eric me and john were wondering) = (OH yea and eric, me and john were wondering...)
I could try to make a npc town. Tomorrow.

"I would like to participate" :3

But cause of where I live and Australia's amazing interweb connection speed ( LOL JKS ) I might end up giving my spot to someone else. maybe I could Moderate?

I successfully created a "NPC" town.

I won't use towny tho, I'll just make a region with worldguard.

Okay to keep up with the builds in the area. There will be:5-15 towers with chests 2-5 bridges with chests in the middle secret area with full enchanted armor and sword 2-5 castles 10-20 houses So there will also be a mine that has very valuable stuff but mines that have very bad stuff. So the area of the place will be 200 by 200 so that's plenty of space...(might change the area) and there will be a total of 64 small chests in the area. There will be no diamond stuff in the area.When you start you start in a small box and when we say go you have to break your way out.
In the middle of the area there is 8 chests and they all have a iron hat,a wood sword and 8 rotten flesh.You will choose to take the stuff or run away very fast.... There is a house (zayny's house) that is in the area.Going in it is forbidden.We might do a second round of the All In The Mined Games if there is more then 8 people that want to play so don't cry if you cant play because there is a second round now for those that did not get a chance to play :/

That is the update for the All In The Mined Games

Will we be provided with armour during the games? If so, count me in. Very Happy

mikewater wrote:
Okay to keep up with the builds in the area. There will be:5-15 towers with chests 2-5 bridges with chests in the middle secret area with full enchanted armor and sword 2-5 castles 10-20 houses So there will also be a mine that has very valuable stuff but mines that have very bad stuff. So the area of the place will be 200 by 200 so that's plenty of space...(might change the area) and there will be a total of 64 small chests in the area. There will be no diamond stuff in the area.When you start you start in a small box and when we say go you have to break your way out.
In the middle of the area there is 8 chests and they all have a iron hat,a wood sword and 8 rotten flesh.You will choose to take the stuff or run away very fast.... There is a house (zayny's house) that is in the area.Going in it is forbidden.We might do a second round of the All In The Mined Games if there is more then 8 people that want to play so don't cry if you cant play because there is a second round now for those that did not get a chance to play :/

OMG That house was supposed to be secret... Can you make sure that nobody sets a home or copies the coords?

Thanks.

I refuse to comply with your demands...

I thought the huger games were awful, oh and the hype. *shudders*

Zaynyboy wrote:
Will we be provided with armour during the games? If so, count me in. Very Happy

There will be armor in the area in chests. all the people will start with nothing

Zaynyboy wrote:
mikewater wrote:
In the middle of the area there is 8 chests and they all have a iron hat,a wood sword and 8 rotten flesh.You will choose to take the stuff or run away very fast.... There is a house (zayny's house) that is in the area.Going in it is forbidden.We might do a second round of the All In The Mined Games if there is more then 8 people that want to play so don't cry if you cant play because there is a second round now for those that did not get a chance to play

OMG That house was supposed to be secret... Can you make sure that nobody sets a home or copies the coords?

Thanks.

Erm idk your house is in the way so... your problem XD

Okay so eric can you make the place zoned or whatever when im on tomorrow?It will be 200 by 200 like i said :>

mikewater wrote:
Okay so eric can you make the place zoned or whatever when im on tomorrow?It will be 200 by 200 like i said :>
If you tell me where it is, yes.

I would like to be in this :3 but if we can host it on a weekend that would be great (that way if it happens to be at say..3am my time i can still join) i understand all the rules and have no problem with them

Ok I'm officially in.
As for the house, can that be zoned? So liek nobody can grief it?
Also, is it the village house? Or the OTHER seecret house?
If its the village house I dont care.

Okay so the area is not really 200 by 200 </3 cause i guessed so might be bigger might be smaller but the boarders will be netherrack but not the netherrack in the middle

Okay so change of plans........... we are not doing the all in the mined games...... We are building a stadium for a pvp contest so yea sorry Very Happy stuff will be changed..... so john will post the rules because hes leading it sorry for the inconvenience.