Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakezard101

THE SEARCH FOR LOSTIE

College.

Psst..*whispers with the hand gesture that doesn't actually make things secret* I think Jake is a stalker >_>

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Im gone one day due to revision and Jake makes a topic? >.>
I do have some form of a life you know :/
really? you do? either way dont fail college

jakezard101 wrote:
that means good luck

Dont wish him that, if he fails, he'll have more time for minecraft.

If I have more time for minecraft, means I have less electricity which means I need to pay more. If I need to pay more, I wont have any money to pay with from not being able to get a job which means no Minecraft at all.
No pass = no minecraft

TheLostDarkness wrote:
If I have more time for minecraft, means I have less electricity which means I need to pay more. If I need to pay more, I wont have any money to pay with from not being able to get a job which means no Minecraft at all.
No pass = no minecraft

1. Make a hole in the wall
2. Start syphoning off neighbour's electricity
3. minecraft
4. ???
5. ???
6. PROFIT!

psst *repeats hand gesture that lostie repeated* How do you know?? Have you been stalking Jake??

*whispers to choc*
He has a tendency to watch people through their windows while the bathe and do other stuff. It's ok though, its only if he starts clawing at the glass that you should be worried.

HollowThanatos wrote:
... if he starts clawing at the glass that you should be worried.

Just use bad grammar, he'll run off faster than you can say "What r u duin here?"

*whisperrs back to hollow* O_O Uhhh how can he watch me if I'm over in New Zealand?!?!!?!?!??! Has he like.... put cameras around my house?!?!? D: I'm scared now.......... if he has how did he know where I live?!?!??!?!?!? O_O

*whispers to choc*
Yup, he did the same to my house. I went to go take a poop, but there was a camera in the toilet staring up at me. I have been holding it for three months.

HollowThanatos wrote:
*whispers to choc*
Yup, he did the same to my house. I went to go take a poop, but there was a camera in the toilet staring up at me. I have been holding it for three months.

= buy a porta-potty, lock it with a chain and bolt it to cement. Very Happy That, or you just put toilet paper on the camera, do you business, and flush the toilet to flush both the camera and your business matter away Very Happy

Frogger409 wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
*whispers to choc*

= buy a porta-potty, lock it with a chain and bolt it to cement. Very Happy That, or you just put toilet paper on the camera, do you business, and flush the toilet to flush both the camera and your business matter away Very Happy

I tried both already, but then the automated rig it was attached to moved it back into position. Yesterday I came to terms with things and decided if it must be, than it will be. I just like to think he is doing some sort of odd research on the human anus rather than anything too absurd.