Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightning_po

[Sell] PoTech Machines

I know how to make different farming machines with redstone that are manually operated, Semi-automatic or fully automated. I've decided I'm going to make anyone a redstone machine if they want it.

ALL products are fully customizable, and usually will need have a trim decided.
Current FREE trim (included in price):
Stone Brick , Smooth Stone, Cobblestone, Sandstone, Decorative Sandstone, Cactus Green, White, Netherrack, Logs, Planks, and Dirt

Custom Trim Colors
Melon Blocks $20-$120 depending on model
Mossy Cobble $100-500 depending on model
Lapis Lazuli $300-$1500 depending on model

Current Products are as follows :

Farming

Semi-Automatic 8 Plot Melon Machine [PoTech Pearl Model]
$150
Need a very basic, constant food supply? This model can be placed anywhere, even a closet in your house, and only measures 5x4x5 and produces between 12-56 melon slices every full harvest at the push of a button!

Semi-Automatic 16 Plot Melon Machine [PoTech Opal Model]
$250
Almost enough food, but need more? This is an expanded model of of the
Pearl Model, measuring 5x8x5 and producing between 24-108 slices per
full harvest.

Semi-Automatic 32 Plot Melon Machine [PoTech Double Opal Model]
$500
This is an expanded model of of the Opal Model, measuring 10x8x5 and producing between 48-216 slices per
full harvest.

Fully Automatic 32 Plot Melon/Pumpkin Machine [PoTech Jade Model]
$1750**
Serious about Pumpkins or melons? Invest in a FULLY automatic melon/pumpkin machine design by PoTech. This design relies on a BUD detector , which needs it to lie on the X axis for the actual detector, but the rest can be placed however. FULLY automatic means that the second a control patch grows, the entire machine fires. This can be changed to only 16 firing per control patch, but requires another sticky piston, raising the price.

Fully Automatic 64 Plot Melon/Pumkin Machine
[PoTech Red Topaz Model]
$2750**
This is an even larger version of the Jade Model, doubling production.

I can make fully automatic machines UP TO 256 plots, ask for details.

Semi-Automatic Extendable 64 Plot Melon/Pumpkin Machine [PoTech Train Model]
$1100 per 64 plots (no limit)
This is my semi-automatic melon/pumpkin machine that you walk through or you can pay an additional $100/section for minetracks going through the middle. This model can be expanded upon as far as one wishes, so long as they have the space and money.

Semi-Automatic 32 Plot Wheat Machine [PoTech Sapphire Model]
$500
This very basic lever operated machine is small enough to fit in anyone's farm, and includes a single gather point. Measures ~10x6x6

Semi-Automatic 64 Plot Wheat Machine
[PoTech Emerald Model]
$900
This lever operated machine is essentially a double size Sapphire Model , measuring ~10x20x6

Semi-Automatic 128 Plot Wheat Machine [PoTech Ruby Model]
$1500
This machine can harvest up to 128 plots at once, and is the standard PoTech Model for most Farmers. My personal machine is only 16 plots bigger than this one.

Semi-Automatic 256 Plot Wheat Machine [PoTech Diamond Model]
$2800
This machine can harvest up to 256 plots at once in a single gather point, still working off of a single lever. Comes in 3 designs, Long, Wide or V

Semi-Automatic 512 Plot Wheat Machine [PoTech Double Diamond Model]
$5000
This Machine is by far the largest machine PoTech Manufactures. Comes in 3 Designs, Super Wide, Double V (smaller) or X (funner to watch). This machine is VERY large and requires a LOT of room, however , at current prices, one could make $512 from each harvest if used properly.

**Fully Automatic products require at least 1 sticky piston. This has been
included in price unless you can provide the slime, in which case, I'll
subtract $900 per slime.

ALL PoTech farming machines have water to every single block growing, and all plants get harvested at once with exception of the larger fully automatic machines, which can be set to either every 16 , every 32 or every 64 harvested.

XP FARMS* :

Everyone needs an XP trap. Find a dungeon you want converted into one?

Skeletons :

Basic Skeleton [PoTech Wooden Skeleton Model]
$1000
This comes with a spawn pool, leadup and drop damage hole, leaving skeletons injured and 1-hittable. Very Basic design.

Professional Skeleton
[PoTech Iron Skeleton Model]
$1600
This model is everything the basic has, but additionally a trap clearing water switch and a melon button connected to a fill-able dispenser.

Advanced Skeleton [PoTech Diamond Skeleton Model]
$2400
Along with the designer materials you choose, this trap comes with everything Iron skeleton comes with, but also REGENERATING melons as well as a dispenser. This Model also comes with a switch to turn the entire trap on or off.

Basic Zombie [PoTech Wooden Zombie Model]
$500
This is the most basic trap possible. Zombies spawn and fall in front of you, the fall damaging them to 1 heart, but only one at a time.

Advanced Zombie [PoTech Diamond Zombie Model]
$1500
This XP trap comes with regenerating melon button + dispenser + ability to turn the trap on or off.

Basic Spider [PoTech Wooden Spider Model]
$750
This basic XP trap comes with a spawn point and a kill point. No extra stuff, just efficiency.

Decent Spider [PoTech Stone Spider Model]
$1300
This model is the basic trap with the addition of being able to clear the trap to get ALL the items/xp unreachable, with the addition of a potion hole for mass killing.

Professional Spider [PoTech Iron Spider Model]
$2200
This model has everything the Stone Spider has, but additionally has a hookup for potions being thrown by a dispenser with a button. This means you don't have to move from where you stand to spawn the spiders.

Advanced Spider [PoTech Diamond Spider Model]
$3000
This model is everything the Iron Spider has, with the addition of a food dispensing system for those REALLY long sessions. This trap also comes with a full ON/OFF switch for your trap.

*All XP traps are not possible at all locations, I will survey your particular spawner location and will be able to tell you if your trap will fit or not.

ALL prices are slightly negotiable depending how much materials you give me or how much you help me make it. Prices stated are when I provide ALL materials and do ALL the work.

I am taking orders on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Post here to order or ask questions about a particular model.

Current Orders :

MikeWater - Red Topaz - Lapis Lazuli - Olympus - 50% complete - Canceled?
MikeWater - Diamond - Long, will ask about other thing - Dirt? Really? -Olympus 0%
CryHavoc21 - Wooden Double Cave Spider - Cobblestone - Quoted $450 with promise of materials + labor

PoTech Has the right to refuse service to anyone as well as change prices at any time.

Gimme this.

Semi-Automatic 8 Plot Melon Machine [PoTech Pearl Model]
Gonna be in my house.
Very Happy

Order Filled. Thanks for being my first official customer zayny! (rezzy you were the first before i turned into PoTech)

I will get the "Fully Automatic 64 Plot Pumkin Machine [PoTech Red Topaz Model]
$2750**"

New order same place when u done current order and zay's order the order is the following:

$2800
Comes in 3 designs, Long, Wide or V

i shall take long

Fully Automatic 64 Plot Melon Machine [PoTech Red Topaz Model]
$2750**

And the trim shall be dirt

mikewater wrote:
New order same place when u done current order and zay's order the order is the following:

$2800
Comes in 3 designs, Long, Wide or V

i shall take long

Fully Automatic 64 Plot Melon Machine [PoTech Red Topaz Model]
$2750**

And the trim shall be dirt

Dirt? ._.

I like how the $800 difference between the iron spider trap and the diamond spider trap is a dispenser with melons.

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
I like how the $800 difference between the iron spider trap and the diamond spider trap is a dispenser with melons.

Those are some good melons.

Hey po i found a skele spawner so ill have the Professional Skeleton [PoTech Iron Skeleton Model]

Thanks,
~The Apple

I'm just going to say that a dirt trim is very easy to mess up with a wheat machine. What happens is you accidentally hit the trim block the redstone sits on, releasing the water and ruining what you've already planted. Lapis is going to be $800-$1500 extra depending on model as a price adjust. I'll be able to get back to work around my actual work schedule (OH yeah, I got another temp job!).

DemonicD3 wrote:
Dr_TreeMan wrote:
I like how the $800 difference
between the iron spider trap and the diamond spider trap is a dispenser
with melons.

Those are some good melons.

The wiring + water in compact space is complex, and the On/Off switch uses redstone lamps, and glowstone is hard to find... Also quit picking apart my marketing strategy! XD

Apple, added you to the work list

MikeWater - Stone Brick and Lapis like the Diamond Model that's only half finished? Obviously less lapis = less extra cost.

What do you mean mikewater? You don't want the red topaz anymore? What about the wheat machine?

Zaynyboy Ruby machine complete. Ready for new orders

the emerald 64 semi-automatic wheat machine in white wool please~~~Smile

I'm just going to say that a dirt trim is very easy to mess up with a wheat machine. What happens is you accidentally hit the trim block the redstone sits on, releasing the water and ruining what you've already planted. Lapis is going to be $800-$1500 extra depending on model as a price adjust.

Dirt doesn't work, so the obvious solution is a lapis block.
I'll buy it when I'm done buying my gold plated audio cables for my tv (because gold is totally relevant to sound).

imphoebe's Emerald Model wheat machine done.

Dr_TreeMan wrote:

Dirt doesn't work, so the obvious solution is a lapis block.
I'll buy it when I'm done buying my gold plated audio cables for my tv (because gold is totally relevant to sound).

That's not really what I meant. I was originally saying it was going to cost $100-$300 for lapis. I just kinda jumbled everything i wanted to say into one post late last night

The red topaz model,not the one that your working on right now the one i just ordered, take it out

the little pearl melon machine please~~