Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theRealAwolNinja

Good Ol' Me and friendz have started a let's play

Hai Der AitM! Sorry I haven't been on for a while I just havent had access to a computer recently
(I am using my phone for this)But anyways Me and Ben717 have decided to start a lets play and we will statg recording this friday. And since itll take a little for.ben717 to get a server up itll be on AitM. (SO exciting i know) but i hope that its fine and i may see if we can squeeze a lot of you guys into the videos before we get our own server up and running. So i thoughr id inform u and maybe you would even watch. Sorry about any bad spelling.or.gramtical errors for i am usong my phone to do this and it is much harder than a keyboard. Well see you all later

~AwolNinja approve dv

SirDoom wrote:
Have you applied for recording permit?
Not according to my records, there are already 10 people in line ahead of him. Please submit a recording permit and wait 30-60 business days for your permit to be reviewed. Then please wait another 30-60 days after your permit review for a permit stampage ceremony. Then please wait another 15-40 days for a response from our talented call services located in India to get back to you on your status of your permit.

DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Have you applied for recording permit?
Not according to my records, there are already 10 people in line ahead of him. Please submit a recording permit and wait 30-60 business days for your permit to be reviewed. Then please wait another 30-60 days after your permit review for a permit stampage ceremony. Then please wait another 15-40 days for a response from our talented call services located in India to get back to you on your status of your permit.

add a week or two, stamp master frogger went and lost the stamps again.

According to my information, these kinds of permits needs to be approved by the board. At their annual board meetings.

Wich i belive is scheduled to the 21st of december.

I suggest you applying for it asap, as demon just said there are 10 ppls in line for it already. We take these sorts of things really serious, so i encourage you to do a name collection with atleast 50 names on it.

Basicly they need to know that the community supports your idea.

I noticed neither demonicd3 or doom sent you the permit wich is required.

All In The Mined Permit Application Form
2012 Aitm Global

First Name:

Ingame Name:_____________________
Time with Aitm:___________
Rank within Aitm:____________
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?
:______________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

Permit Type:_____________________________________________________________
Duration of the permit
:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)_______
Vouching Expert or higher:___________________________________________________
Usage/reason of Permit: ____________________________________________________
Mark the box of wich server you intend to use this permit on.
Survival []
Classic []

Starting Date:_______
Ending Date:________

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)_____________________________________

Method of payment:____________
We support the following payments
Paypal,Credit/debit card & Money Bookers

Each application form costs a minimum of 5,55 Euros or 6.92 USD to process.
Additional cost of stamps may apply.

Any violation to our permit agreement may result in serious consequences.

I agree to all the terms of wich i apply for this permit and hereby agrees to all its contents with or without a granted permit.

Signature: _______________________________________ Date:_______

This sections is for the board to either grant or decline your request.

Stamp Master Frogger409, Signature:___________________________ Granted [] Declined []

Hehe, I like how I'm the stamp master.

YOUR FATE RESTS IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS