Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirDoom

800craft change/fix suggestion box

Broblems
---------
-Water doesnt flow nor fall, physic for gravel?
-Vote topic can be altered in the middle of voting if someone places another vote during previous one.
-Troll maaaaybe not so great idea, impersonate possibly too. Impersonate could work as undercover novice thing, but otherwise bad, maybe without skin copy.
-Fireworks jam up
-disconnect maybe bit malicious

Suggestions
-------------
-Permanent "portal" portals, without need of having gun enabled all the time.

Water doesn't flow. When you put something more heavy than water... basically anything in minecraft, the block sink in the water.

X = Block
O = Water

X
O
becomes
O
X

Broblems
---------
-Water doesnt flow nor fall, physic for gravel? <-- Will ask Jonty about this.
-Vote topic can be altered in the middle of voting if someone places another vote during previous one. <-- Will see what I can do there.
-Troll maaaaybe not so great idea, impersonate possibly too. Impersonate could work as undercover novice thing, but otherwise bad, maybe without skin copy. <-- This has to be a server change, not a software one. Just put it to Gm+
-Fireworks jam up. <-- That shit is hard brah
-disconnect maybe bit malicious <-- And THIS is why adepts shouldn't have it, GM+ it

Suggestions
-------------
-Permanent "portal" portals, without need of having gun enabled all the time. <-- Silly, /help portal

kevinsweijen wrote:

-Permanent "portal" portals, without need of having gun enabled all the time. <-- Silly, /help portal

I mean the one with the gun, the orange and blue blocks, that is limited to one world, not the world2world portal.

i dunno... snakeman wanted that, i kinda thought it could be fun.

/door is bit limited as just one per player, how about unlimited for personal realm?

SirDoom wrote:
i dunno... snakeman wanted that, i kinda thought it could be fun.

/door is bit limited as just one per player, how about unlimited for personal realm?

Why is /door limited to one per player?

Also seems portals don't work on novices. Server setting?

Seems like there is no way to adjust the amount of doors one player is able to place in a world. In fact, I don't even see the permission when modifying ranks. It just defaults to novice.

And as for novices not being able to use portals, well, I find that odd. That permission (UsePortal) appears to be checked in the GUI. I'll try tinkering with the config file and see what's up. Maybe it has something to do with the world's rank level? Have you tried it in Entrance/Main?

Also, we could remove /gtfo, /troll, and /impersonate entirely (or simply limit commands to GM). Personally, I'm not a fan of any of them. Thoughts?

I agree that they are pretty useless. If we wanted to get someone off we would just kick rather than /gtfo. As too impersonate and troll, no one uses it and I doubt it will. Im happy with setting it to GM or just removing.

my suggestion is putting

/slap that experts can slap each other

/gtfo no point as we have kick

/troll should be taking off

/impersonate well keep that to GM

masteronion wrote:
And as for novices not being able to use portals, well, I find that odd. That permission (UsePortal) appears to be checked in the GUI. I'll try tinkering with the config file and see what's up. Maybe it has something to do with the world's rank level? Have you tried it in Entrance/Main?

The entrance is where I noticed the problem, zhuge demoted me to novice and it didnt work, but after pupil it worked. No idea of rookie. I tried same with kshb as novice and /wbuild set to novice, still didnt work.

This testing been done on one portal so far, so other portal and in other worlds should be tried, tho since there is no (known) option to set a rank, I think the outcome is same.

masteronion wrote:
Could it be that using a portal requires that rank to have /tp?

Lostie just tested as Rookie, it worked. /tp requirement is possible, but I was also thinking could it be that you need to same rank as the rank that can create portals, which is now set to rookie+. Would be better if it just requires /tp.

Tnt is a lag/crash problem if its theres few tens of explosions happening simultaneously, so to avoid this could it be good idea to be able to disable cuboid on maps where tnt is on?