Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
martina23000

Hello everybody!

Hi there! Let me introduce myself :-)

My name is Martina, and I'm a 25 year old student from Croatia. I joined this forum because a friend told me this is a cool new place to hang out 8)

Anyway - I'm playing the game for more than a year now, my pet is getting married soon (because the main objective of the game - collecting coins and things) started to be a bit boring if you don't include a little imagination and other pets

I'm always happy to meet new people. I'm interested in arts and crafts - photography, drawing, playing the guitar, writing, making clay figurines etc...

So... hi! Nice to meet you all Smile

Hi to both of you and welcome to the forum. Post around in the Cafe/games and you will soon have the required 20 posts to join in all our great competitions, which I am sure you will love.
We also have a safe and friendly trading forum with safe trade refs to assist you whenever needed.
But most of all have fun congratulations

Hiya and welcome to PSFC Smile

Its great to have you here...and I'm sure you will love it congratulations

If you have any questions, comments or complaints, let us know...we are always here to help xx

Guest Guest
Welcome to PSFC! Please join the balcan corner,a place where you can enjoy your language! :happy:

hello.....................................................................

hi!!!!!!!!!! so nice to have members from all over the world!!!!!! have fun with us! and hope to get to know you!