• McMMO
  • Repairchest
  • McJobs
  • MonsterDrop

i was thinking if u could do:

WarAnvil or repairchest
Mc Jobs
and monsterdrop

This just makes minecraft playing a bit more... fun......

TheLostDarkness wrote:
My thoughts are probably pro McMMO. I've used it on other servers and it's something to work towards I suppose.

I didn't have MySQL before. Maybe it's more organised or something.

mikewater wrote:
i was thinking if u could do:

WarAnvil or repairchest
Mc Jobs
and monsterdrop

This just makes minecraft playing a bit more... fun......

WarAnvil : I like the idea of losing enchants, I'll look into it.
RepairChest : Nope...
Mc Jobs : I'll need to test it.
Monsterdrop : ...imagine that in mob spawner. Noooo. Razz

Sheppard250 wrote:
What is McMMO?

World of Warcraft for Minecraft technically. o_o

Seperate worlds for the mods towny and factions. One world for towny for economic town based building with light PVP. Allowing more peaceful players to have the envirement they want. Another world for factions for more hardcore based PVP where factions can war each other and take other factions land.

I would also like to suggest War plugin for Arenas. Includes support for TDM and CTF games. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-war-v1-7-2-minecraft-pvp-arenas-tdm-ctf-more-1-2-5-r4.250/

"

• As a player, you get a fast-paced PVP experience in SMP.

• Join a battle by entering through the warzone lobby. There is one
      gate per team (team diamond, gold or iron): step in to join that team.
    • Your inventory is saved when you join a battle, and restored when you exit.
    • When you die inside a warzone, you get instantly teleported back to your spawn, and one life is taken from your team's life pool. When that pool runs out, the other teams score a point!
    • Steal the enemy team flag to score for your team.
    • Fight over monuments, control points that, when captured, restore health to your teammates.
    • Return the cake home to score a point for your team and refill your life pool.
    • Capture the bomb and run for your enemy's spawn to blow it up. Careful! If you get attacked at close range you'll blow up.
    </li>
  • As a warzone maker, you have total control.

• Take advantage of cool landscape features or existing player-build structures and incorporate them in new warzones.
    • Tons of options: friendly-fire, auto-assign, turn off PVP outside
      warzones, define respawn loadouts specific to each zone, turn players'
      heads into team-colored blocks instead of giving them team-colored
      helmets, and more!
    </li>
  • All the blocks in a zone are reset at the end of every battle.
  • Players are prevented from entering or leaving a zone - except through the designated warzone lobby - by a magic glass wall.
  • A warhub can be created to link all your zones together."

MobArena + PvPArena = Ultimate Arena

I already responded to Demon's suggestion and it's in my list.

Dem's idea is a good one, as we have players who clearly doesn't want to pvp (well not all the time)
Like me for example I'll be honest I'm crap at pvp so that why I go for the economy side of the server.

I thought we were going to keep the old aitm smp map before we went to factions, the old one would be perfect.

But what, like say you do create a economic driven map with light pvp, what happens to the towns of the players who wants to move to the less pvp map do we need to get rid of town we already own in order to move?

Sheppard250 wrote:
Dem's idea is a good one, as we have players who clearly doesn't want to pvp (well not all the time)
Like me for example I'll be honest I'm crap at pvp so that why I go for the economy side of the server.

I thought we were going to keep the old aitm smp map before we went to factions, the old one would be perfect.

But what, like say you do create a economic driven map with light pvp, what happens to the towns of the players who wants to move to the less pvp map do we need to get rid of town we already own in order to move?

I don't think you understand, there will be two different worlds. Any player can switch between either world at any time. A player can switch between both worlds if he wants to. Go to the PVP side, PVP it up then switch back to the other world. The Light PVP economic world will be using towny as a base organizor mod. The PVP world will use factions. If you join the PVP side while having a town on the other world your town will not be effected. Its two seperate worlds for two different purposes.

well in the new world you can do like drops of rare stuff valuables,tools,ect

mikewater wrote:

No, you can't move items from one world to another. What was found and made in one world has to stay in that world.

DemonicD3 wrote:
mikewater wrote:

No, you can't move items from one world to another. What was found and made in one world has to stay in that world.

no like eric goes into creative and throws stuff in spawn so people would get it... basically do it at a very important day

I believe that spawn is a bit generic. Don't get me wrong it looks good but I definitely see room for more epicness. As we have enrolled in a new voting system our name and server will become more public causing a new array of players. With this being said, a grand entrance to our server with amazing epic buildings will cause attraction. I think the spawn area and shops we have now are great builds please do not be offended. But I feel like they could be improved. Is there anyway this could be done? I for one offer my service if needed. I'll spend much time on builds and assure they are top of the line.

I just want AITM to grow so much. I really like what we have going on and would enjoy seeing newcomers. It would add pleasure to building knowing a new population of members will see them. IMO of course.
[Rez]

Rezzy317 wrote:
I believe that spawn is a bit generic. Don't get me wrong it looks good but I definitely see room for more epicness. As we have enrolled in a new voting system our name and server will become more public causing a new array of players. With this being said, a grand entrance to our server with amazing epic buildings will cause attraction. I think the spawn area and shops we have now are great builds please do not be offended. But I feel like they could be improved. Is there anyway this could be done? I for one offer my service if needed. I'll spend much time on builds and assure they are top of the line.

I just want AITM to grow so much. I really like what we have going on and would enjoy seeing newcomers. It would add pleasure to building knowing a new population of members will see them. IMO of course.
[Rez]

There is nothing wrong with the current spawn city, it has a purpose and meets that purpose. However 11 is already working on a updated version.

As I stated only a suggestion and I wasn't saying that spawn is ugly or bad. I just noticed it when you and nine pig went on the other server to kill some of the players that left ours that their entrances of bit more dramatic. It was appealing and attractive so I figured if we could have hey more appealing spawn that it would attract more players that are new to stay.

I also suggest that people with influence over the server don't use that influence for bad doings. Like convincing a player in my village to steal crops and give the money to their village. That is using people to benefit yourself by taking advantage of being friends with mods. That is not fair in anyway. Lying to someone about truces or making them believe you will be their friend is manipulating and abusing your persona. Look we all know everyone on the server wants to be friends with demonic, zhuge, Eric, tree man, etc. since you all run the show. Everyone begs for your acceptance and attention. So I think it's fair to say you use that influence for positivity rather than coniving and manipulating players of another village to your advantge. I know that I will be bashed fr this post and accept. But someone needs to state this. All I ask is for equality. Thanks.

[Rez]

Let the hateful comments begin

This is why I added the rule common sense. Minecraft is a sandbox game, anything can happen.

You are not happy with what's going on, but on the other side some people are happy. If I change everything,
You will be happy with the change. Some people won't. So what do I do? I go with what I was aiming for, a PvP server.

I try to add as much PvE content as I can while keeping the environment PvP. Hence why we are getting the Ultimate Arena plugin. You don't even have to bring your gear, it's all automatic. When you enter the arena you will be given some armor and when you leave they disappear.

I don't mind pvp. My post may have came across wrong. I would love it if there were a rule against manipulation and backstabbing but I realize this isn't ideal or possible. I also understand this concept is a part of the game and can be seen as fun, however my post is more of a calling and beg of the powerful/influential players to have pity and compassion before deciding whether or not to take advantage of players and convincing villagers to backstabbing their own village. I don't expect to be heard tho as its a far strech. Believe me I'm trying to learn and accept this whole pvp thing. Just takes adjusting being a classic member 1st.

These powerful members started the same way you started the game.

Rezzy317 wrote:
I also suggest that people with influence over the server don't use that influence for bad doings. Like convincing a player in my village to steal crops and give the money to their village. That is using people to benefit yourself by taking advantage of being friends with mods. That is not fair in anyway. Lying to someone about truces or making them believe you will be their friend is manipulating and abusing your persona. Look we all know everyone on the server wants to be friends with demonic, zhuge, Eric, tree man, etc. since you all run the show. Everyone begs for your acceptance and attention. So I think it's fair to say you use that influence for positivity rather than coniving and manipulating players of another village to your advantge. I know that I will be bashed fr this post and accept. But someone needs to state this. All I ask is for equality. Thanks.

[Rez]

Let the hateful comments begin

Rezzy, there is no influence that controls your members. There is no title that controls your members. If your members are stealing your crops and giving it to us because we asked them to. It's because they agreed to it of there own free will. We cannot force players to do what we want, neither would we want to. Nobody is being taking advantage of, if you want a solution to your problem I'd look closer to home. If your players respected you more or your town, they wouldn't think twice but to reject anything we had to say that was of a non-beneficial agreement against your town.

I've tried doing lots of things by getting people to help me out, getting intel on players, getting tpaed in peoples bases, getting tpaed to players for kills. Being nobody trusts SSGC because we will kill them, we rely on these type of people to help us out. Again, we don't make them do it. They agree to do it when we ask, majority of the time they reject us. Very rarely do we get anybody willing to help us out. So again, your logic of us abusing our influence as you call it doesn't seem factual when pretty much everybody will rather tell us to go to hell then help us out with a simple task.

Also nobody begs for any acception, some people want to join our group, some people want to be friends with our group. Some people just want to be left the hell alone. They know the best way for this is to stop bitching about how we do things and start working with us. Would that be trading things with us, giving us any intel we need, etc. I would have figured you'd know this by now. As for influence of positive, before you got here we were spending our hard earned cash in freely helping people fund towns. We gave away resources, we helped out people a lot. Come wipe we still carry that, I've helped fund more then a couple towns. I've given away free starter kits for new players who enter the server, I've even given out free iron gear to players who needed them. Addition to this, we took the thought to organization two events for the server paid by our own money and resources to give players a chance not only for entertainment but also to win some money. This is not good enough for you?

I haven't personally received a single item from you for the construction of my village, nor do I have any expectation of that. Maybe this is why I said what I said. I have to look at who I invite yes but it still wouldn't be an issue if I could trust you guys not to do such things. It's enough yes. What you do is enough. I only attempt to make things better and more inviting, but obviously I am wrong in what I state.

rez stop bitching, dont invite ppl you dont know you can trust to 100% problem solved.

Eric, i watched awol,ben and mike play some sort of hungergames mod wich led me to test it, and its actually rather fun, is there a chance of something like this being hosted? on perhaps an secondary serv, id be willing to pitch in on the hosting cost. just give me an est price or so if its a possibility.

Micke it isn't bitching. It is a discussion. I mention something on the server and I am told to bring it up on the forums. I bring it up on the forums and I am told stop bitching. Who are you even to justify that statement. Simple solution is stop being manipulating. I don't have to always be the one who changes. Sometimes it can be you too. Funny thing is A LOT of members have been happier since you haven't been online.

Rezzy317 wrote:
Micke it isn't bitching. It is a discussion. I mention something on the server and I am told to bring it up on the forums. I bring it up on the forums and I am told stop bitching. Who are you even to justify that statement. Simple solution is stop being manipulating. I don't to always be the one who changes. Sometimes it can be you too. Funny thing is A LOT of members have been happier since you haven't been online.

Well o it may be, but i belive the discussion is about mods and so on, and not individual behaviour,manipulating or not.. all i've done is ask for help and sometimes "they" even volounteerd o yah. sto bitching.

ps, ill be on soon enough, i could get on now if i wanted to..

Rezzy317 wrote:
Micke it isn't bitching. It is a discussion. I mention something on the server and I am told to bring it up on the forums. I bring it up on the forums and I am told stop bitching. Who are you even to justify that statement. Simple solution is stop being manipulating. I don't have to always be the one who changes. Sometimes it can be you too. Funny thing is A LOT of members have been happier since you haven't been online.

Your suggestion wasn't about the server, it was pointing fingers at players. Eric cannot tell players how they should act when they play the game, that would be like him telling you all non-pvpers that you are now required to PVP. If you don't, he'll ban you. That's just not right, everybody has there different play styles. If you don't want to PVP, that is your choice. If I want to get one of your members to give me your towns harvest. That is my choice, if your member chooses to listens to me and does what I asked of him. That's his choice. What you are suggesting is that the server force players to behave in a way that better suit yours interests, just because some player from your own village recently gave your harvest to us. Your using a recent event that you diddn't like to complain about players you don't agree with.

The way you explain demonic is acceptable. It's discussion logic. I don't appreciate being told don't bitch. As I stated before I understand it can be a fun aspect of the game for some and it is truly impossible to monitor that, but I tried to make it more if a request from the players who do it. It started as an inquiry of I'd there is anyway to monitor it but after thought I realized there is not-so yes it was relevant to a server suggestion. You guys are you guys tho so I know you won't stop. As long as you guys' are having fun so am I. Thanks.

I personally would love to see McMMO and Factions. I've been playing on a server with these, and I really like McMMO. Also, Factions allows a structure to war, and allows conqure. Also, maybe that plugin for shops with chests, and not [buy] signs, as [buy] signs require a person to have the item in his/her inventory.

EDIT: *facedesk* Well, it appears that I have underestimated signs. But still, actual chestshops look more realistic.

there are [trade] signs available to you guys ^.^

To sell stuff, write the following on a sign
Line 1 : [trade]
Line 2 : $ <cost>
Line 3 :$<amount>:<total in inventory>
then click ok!

If you want people to sell you stuff by signs, then put the following on your signs:
Line 1 : [trade]
Line 2 : <amount> <item>
Line 3 : $<amount>:<total>

more signs format from this link:
http://ess.khhq.net/wiki/Sign_Tutorial

I can help you online if you need any help with the signs!

Spoiler:

Is it possible to put a multiplier to repetitive messages?
Like the picture above, it would say
This Chest is locked with a magical spell [x20] when you hit a locked chest 20 times and that the multiplier updates itself for every locked chests that you hit.
It would just make the chat cleaner and you would have less of a chance of missing something that someone's trying to tell you when you cpersist your chests/furnaces with cprivate/lock.

I removed the "This private chest is locked by...(I don't remember exactly how it's written)".

I can't remove the "is locked with a magical spell" without removing every warnings. People will just right-click on the chest and nothing will happen (unless you want that).

Nah, kinda of a bad idea for new commers when they are typing a lock command and they see no indication that a lock happened xD

stick a nether portal and i'm with Ericrb with the repair chest cause if you think about it what would you rather you making more diamond pick's when you can just repair it and it is fully working so yeah that is my opinion =D just like on bluexephos's minecraft thing

I really suggest some stuff. Hunger Games. Just imagine it. aitm hunger games. lets make it a monthly thing! like a contest and you get some cool stuff for it. or recognition. it can even be a must in ranking.

I visited no advertisement. a great server. but you know what I REALLY REALLY like? the somthing idea. When you first visit a the server you introduce yoruself on the forums. then you get ranked to something. you are tped to a world were it is against the rules to go out. you have your plot and you have to build. get your own materials. against the law to steal or grief. you have a week to impress. If you dont well you are stuck another week. and so on. i think that is a really really great idea. and also if you remind a admin or mod to rank you because you have been a week there. you get punished one more day in the something. and so on. then you rank and you are formaly part of no advertisement.

I really think we should adopt this idea. It is really organised.

alecmacher wrote:
I really suggest some stuff. Hunger Games. Just imagine it. aitm hunger games. lets make it a monthly thing! like a contest and you get some cool stuff for it. or recognition. it can even be a must in ranking.

I visited no advertisement. a great server. but you know what I REALLY REALLY like? the somthing idea. When you first visit a the server you introduce yoruself on the forums. then you get ranked to something. you are tped to a world were it is against the rules to go out. you have your plot and you have to build. get your own materials. against the law to steal or grief. you have a week to impress. If you dont well you are stuck another week. and so on. i think that is a really really great idea. and also if you remind a admin or mod to rank you because you have been a week there. you get punished one more day in the something. and so on. then you rank and you are formaly part of no advertisement.

I really think we should adopt this idea. It is really organised.

I have no idea what you just said.

Frogger409 wrote:
*Censored by the Imperial Inquisition*

Lol sounds like something Zhuge would put.

*was going to post a suggestion about a glitch but I'm putting it in bug reports*

Couldnt stop laughing for the censor. That is not advertisment. seriously. Very Happy
Oh and I think I understand what Rezzy is saying. He kind of speaks the truth. But not completely. I will not point fingers I will just finish with this sentence: "Even great men are corrupted."

Warp Signs?
Would be very convenient for someone to travel from one place to another, from spawn to my mall being an example. It would also save some of us a few homes. Since the warp sign giving a major advantage, it could cost 10 000$ per one way sign. There are also warp commands that can be accessed anywhere. The price for making could be in the range of 18 000$ to 25 000$. Then you can do like a $2000 charge if someone wants their warp sign moved to another place.

JohnsonTea wrote:
Warp Signs?
Would be very convenient for someone to travel from one place to another, from spawn to my mall being an example. It would also save some of us a few homes. Since the warp sign giving a major advantage, it could cost 10 000$ per one way sign. There are also warp commands that can be accessed anywhere. The price for making could be in the range of 18 000$ to 25 000$. Then you can do like a $2000 charge if someone wants their warp sign moved to another place.

This is exactly what I need for The Netslum. I approve of this idea, though i might lower the price just a wee bit. approve

Soooooo, technically you don't mind people warping in your base? Right?

Warp, save coords, go back home. From this point they can just walk.

It can be done, but it requires... me. I'll put the price high enough to stop mass requests of warp signs.

Not saying I'm adding this now. Probably soon.

EDIT: Wait wait. Do you mean 10000$ per signs, or 10000$ per warps?

Zhuge wrote:
10k per one way sign like warp from spawn to mall

So the sign costs 10000$ and the warp is free?

Ericrb wrote:
Soooooo, technically you don't mind people warping in your base? Right?

That's Right, I paying people to be lazy and save their energy to wander in my mall.

Warp, save coords, go back home. From this point they can just walk.

Sure, I'm fine with them walking to the mall from their base.

EDIT: Wait wait. Do you mean 10000$ per signs, or 10000$ per warps?

I wrote $10 000 per one way sign xD

Ericrb wrote:
Zhuge wrote:

:OO that's right. The warps are hidden for some players. They wouldn't know a warp existed, would they?

JohnsonTea wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Zhuge wrote:

:OO that's right. The warps are hidden for some players. They wouldn't know a warp existed, would they?

Depends where you place it.

Coords wouldn't work well for The Netslum. Its deep underground and im too lazy to dig a tunnel, or hire someone to dig a tunnel down to it.