Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxMVP_playerxx

"Treasure hunt" game

I have an idea for a game called Treasure hunt if you see, so the game is about find a pot of gold (Treasure) in a big city that we can do in a new world and only can enter to play rookie or pupil+ and build only Expert+ so the others dont cheat, Someone is gonna do a timer when we start, we can only destroy gravel, NOT other blocks, if you do, GAME OVER.

If you want more details of the game ask me in this topic...

Notch aprooves this so you know...

I saw that you posted something, and had to check it out.... Anyways... I read your description of this game, and It didn't quite make any sense to me.... lol. Can you explain it in an easier way? Lol.

xxMVP_playerxx wrote:
I have an idea for a game called Treasure hunt if you see, so the game is about find a pot of gold (Treasure) in a big city that we can do in a new world and only can enter to play rookie or pupil+ and build only Expert+ so the others dont cheat, Someone is gonna do a timer when we start, we can only destroy gravel, NOT other blocks, if you do, GAME OVER.

If you want more details of the game ask me in this topic...

Notch aprooves this so you know...

there is a problem for having build only expert+, only expert+ can delete gravel no one else can

Guest Snowy
zone all the blocks expect the gravel..?

TheLostDarkness wrote:
I dont think its possible to exclude a single block from a zone xD

well you could do 6 zones around 1 block...