Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

Giveway Essay

I will be giving away Minecraft, all you got to do is to write why you want it. The contest will end when 1.3 hits AITM SMP.
Good luck to you all. If you have any questions, you can always ask by replying to this post~
Suggestions on what to add to your submission:
How did you find aitm, what do you think of the players, how would you feel of getting smp!!! etc etc etc!

Random number (1,50) : 5

I have nothing to do with the essay. Just a question. John, approximately how much money have you spent on buying Minecraft altogether?
Must be a ton Surprised

Zaynyboy wrote:
I have nothing to do with the essay. Just a question. John, approximately how much money have you spent on buying Minecraft altogether?
Must be a ton Surprised

well john makes about... idk maybe 200 dollars each month? maybe 100 well around there

Zolifar: A Tale of Life and the Wasting of It

As a young Seedling, life was hard for Zolifar Marktof TreeMan. Being a royal, friends were few and far between. The few that did want to associate with him did so only for their own gain. His father, King TreeMan, was far too busy with matters of state and politics to raise him. Zolifar’s mother had died in childbirth. The upbringing of Zolifar was not one of unconditional love; the rough hands of tired housemaids showed no compassion. Note that Zolifar’s upbringing was not the only cause of his lack of friendship; he was as spoiled and arrogant as a prince can be.

To cope, young Zolifar spent most of his time among the court magi and alchemists. While there was no parenting from the scholars, there was teaching. The educated men and women delighted in passing on their knowledge, and Zolifar was a more than eager student. Zolifar proved to have a scholar’s mind; he quickly understood complex incantations and formulae.

Upon reaching the age-mark of Sapling, Zolifar had gained a reputation as a prodigy. While most Seedlings’ task for passage to Sapling was to engage in mock-combat, Zolifar chose to demonstrate his mastery of the Imperial Druid’s magic. The judges’ reaction was at first one of surprise, then of awe. A mere Seedling had mastered magic that an Ent, even an Ent Lord, would need to spend years studying.

Years passed and faded, as did Zolifar’s interests. Zolifar had grown bored of the physical world; mastering all forms of magic in Sylvannia can tend to make other tasks boring. Zolifar was in the age-mark of Unknown; the age-mark that was in between a man and a child. An official name had not been given to this age-mark, but unofficially many called this span of time The Treenage Years. While Zolifar’s age-mark was still young, his skill-mark was at the level of Ancient. Few would achieve the skill-mark of Ancient in a century, and those that did were considered to be the strongest and wisest of magi in Sylvannia. Never before had a young Treenager come close to this skill-mark, but to even reach that rank while so young had never been dreamed of.

As you might imagine, achieving so much while so young leaves little for the latter years. Zolifar began his new life in The Net. The Net, called Leynet by some, was tapping into the web-like leylines that were the roots of Yggdrassil, The World Tree. If many people connected into those leylines, web-like, colossal, and vast in number as they were, a form of communication could be established.

Soon, Rootmancers appeared. Rootmancers could control these leylines and add modify the fibers within, or add accessories to the outsides of these leylines. One Rootmancer was known as Notch, for he had a notch on his bark for every time he had succeeded in life. Seeing as there was only one notch (it spanned his entire back though) , he was given the name Notch. Notch had invented a “game” (as they were being called) that was available through TreeC’s. TreeC’s being one of the Rootmancers’ greatest hits, they were devices that allowed for sight in the leyline/digital world. The full name was TreeComputer. Seeing as sight in leylines was fabricated, it could be altered in any number of ways. Users of games on TreeC’s were called Leyers, named after their leyline connections.

To the point, the Ent known as Notch had made a game he called Minecraft. The inspiration had come from games made by other Rootmancers, but many could see this as a more or less original concept. The game classified as Trindie, but became a massive hit. Zolifar was intrigued by this game, and discovered that there was a heavily downgraded but heavily moddable version of the game, called Classic Mode.

There was a rather extensive list of Lervers hosting multileyer Classic games. Lervers are leyline lobbies/multilayer rooms that involved one large leyline taking signals from other leylines, all across Sylvannia. Those signals were the transmitted digital Leyers going to the large Lerver.

Zolifar, a lover of puns, was attracted to one Lerver in the Lerver-Leyst in particular; a Lerver called ALL IN THE MINED. ALL IN THE MINED appeared to have an active and fun Leyerbase and Leymunity. Zolifar spent much time there, befriending the local Leyers and experimenting with building (one of the main points of Minecraft, a sandbox game). Zolifar was not fond of every Leyer though; some made sport of destroying others’ buildings. There was no fear of this beings deemed “griefers” though; Leyderators patrolled the multiple worlds of the Lerver and made quick work of the griefers. Zolifar admired these Leyderators, and decided that his goal would be to become one.

Time again passed, as it tends to do. Zolifar had achieved his goal of becoming a Leyderator on ALL IN THE MINED, and spent much time on the happy Lerver. Though, as with all things that long amounts of time are spent doing, Classic became boring. Zolifar no longer looked forward to Leyderatoring, it became a chore. Yet there was hope in the form Minecraft’s Treemium version. ALL IN THE MINED had saved up their Leypoints (money, in the Leynet), and gotten a Lerver for the Treemium version. Zolifar knew that he would regain his interest in Minecraft should he play Treemium; stories told of it being almost a different game.

One would think that acquiring Treemium would be easy for a prince like Zolifar, but it would not be so. Zolifar had never depended on his uncaring father for anything, and he wasn’t about to cave-in now for Leypoints. Nothing would have happened if he did anyways; old royalty like King TreeMan tended to be suspicious of the Leynet and hated to put any money into Leypoints (lest a Tracker tracked their LeyditCard). The problem was, Zolifar had no money but the his father’s. This was a most perplexing problem as Troyalty were not allowed to work for money, since their clamed to the Throne of Sylvannia should have sufficient money.

Zolifar was reduced to participating in free contests, relying on the his skills and the charity of Pokemon. Zolifar knew he would win someday, yet that time has still not come.

Note: This is a work of fiction and has no relation to the physical world. Character personalities and traits are not inspired by or adapted from anyone.

Oho~
I love this short story. Very original ;D It strikes me as something Dr_Treeman would write about.. Regardless of whether or not Zolifar is actually Dr_Treeman, this is a good story.
+1 >:3

I've decided to do this in a "Q and A" format to the questions you asked.

How did you find AITM?: Well I joined this one server that quite hectic there was tons of people and no "personal" aspect to it at all, so I left.
Then scrolling through other servers I happened across one with a rather witty name called "All in the mined" I thought to myself "Only 3 people online its a American server and its name is funny...I'll check it out." .
And so I joined, fell down to the underground area in main and thought "Well I think I'mma build a floating house here." and started pillaring, then Lighting_Po froze me and asked "And what are you doing?" I replied "Building a floating house." Light then said "Ok." and unfroze me.
From then on I started meeting other staff members, MasterOnion helped walk me through getting WoM, and by then I decided that this was going to be my favorite server.

What do you think of the players?: To be honest your all putrid little worms......JUST KIDDING y'all are some of the coolest people I've met in online gaming.

What do think about getting SMP?: I'd love to have it, mostly because there are people that only play it now (like Demonic) and I'd like to see them again.

Why do you think you should get it?: Honesty I don't know.....but some people have been harassing me to get it lately so I thought I'd give this a shot.

Well your probably wondering hey why am I entering the essay giveaway? I already have the game well, I want to win this for a friend a really good friend Smile I want to give him this gift code for his birthday cause thats all I can think of for a birthday present at the moment and he doesn't have a full minecraft account. I've known this friend since grade 2 we've been friends for a long long time. Your probably wondering why does he need full minecraft well me and my other friends usually play minecraft together and download cool texture packs and play all together on the server one of my friends made, we pvp together all the time, build, play with mobs, scare the heck outta each other with scary skins. Its so much fun! But since my bestist friend that i've known since grade 2 feels really left out and sometimes doesn't even wanna come over anymore and play with us cause he doesn't have the full game thats what we usually play when we all meet together Crying or Very sad He plays on classic servers alot he's no troller, griefer, spammer, hacker etc. He follows the rules on servers fine so if he ever comes on All in the Mined don't worry he will be very friendly and very funny Razz So all I wish is to try and get that gift code for my bestist friend ever. So if you find it in your heats to like this essay or not well I'm just wishing that it gets picked cause he's like a bro to me.

Sincerely Fire_crafter100 Wink

fire_crafter100 wrote:
we pvp together all the time

I know this is about the giveaway and all that but I've never seen you PVP.

fire_crafter100 wrote:
Well your probably wondering hey why am I entering the essay giveaway? I already have the game well, I want to win this for a friend a really good friend Smile I want to give him this gift code for his birthday cause thats all I can think of for a birthday present at the moment and he doesn't have a full minecraft account. I've known this friend since grade 2 we've been friends for a long long time. Your probably wondering why does he need full minecraft well me and my other friends usually play minecraft together and download cool texture packs and play all together on the server one of my friends made, we pvp together all the time, build, play with mobs, scare the heck outta each other with scary skins. Its so much fun! But since my bestist friend that i've known since grade 2 feels really left out and sometimes doesn't even wanna come over anymore and play with us cause he doesn't have the full game thats what we usually play when we all meet together Crying or Very sad He plays on classic servers alot he's no troller, griefer, spammer, hacker etc. He follows the rules on servers fine so if he ever comes on All in the Mined don't worry he will be very friendly and very funny Razz So all I wish is to try and get that gift code for my bestist friend ever. So if you find it in your heats to like this essay or not well I'm just wishing that it gets picked cause he's like a bro to me.

Sincerely Fire_crafter100 Wink

Why dont you just tell your friend to download the Cracked Edition of Minecraft? Then you can set the online mode to 'false' on your server so he can join.

I want Minecraft because I feel that If i'm good, helper and other stuff on Classic, I can help on Full too, that's why I have my ONLY opportunity in this "Giveaway Essay". So, if I get the game I would be VERY HAPPY Very Happy Very Happy, That's why I'm doing this message.Well, This is all the explaining that i can do, I have more stuff to say but I don't know how to explain, That's why this is short.Thanks for seeing this message if you did, and think of it Please. Smile Smile

How did you find aitm?:

Well, I found aitm when I was in Minecraft.net looking at servers,then I saw This name called "All In The Mined", And I was like "Wow, DIfferent name then others", then I enter.When I saw around the server I was like "This looks so cool" and that's why I keep playing here because is more cooler than other servers.

What do you think of the players?:

Everybody Is cool (except some crazy guys especially novices) and everybody are gently and cool with me.

How would you feel getting SMP?:

I WOULD FEEL AMAZING AND VERY VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT, because SMP is VERY different than Classic and more cooler, and If I get SMP, I would still connect to Classic sometimes.

Thanks for seeing my other message of giveaway and I would lovely know what's your opinion of my messages Surprised Smile Very Happy

Well Demon I pvp alot with my friends not much on aitm mainly because I can't regenerate items on gamemode like I can on my friends server. Zany my bestis friend probably would want the full game and have a skin.

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
Well Fire and MVP good luck to the two of you!

I give you luck too... MUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :twisted:xD

You can also add more stuff by adding some additional posts ^.^
Note: This may or may not attract the judges that are judging this giveaway!

No love for Zolibro?

Zolifar wrote:

No love for Zolibro?

I do give you love Zolifar, may the gods be with you Surprised Surprised

I vote for Voltage tho I'm not sure if I can vote or not, whatever. approve

1.3 Pre-release is already out! There's not much time left.

If you want to re-write your essay, add the new post link in the old one! To get the link, right-click your post title and select copy link address.

Should look like this : /t994-giveway-essay#9675

Good luck!

MZ wrote:
I vote for Voltage tho I'm not sure if I can vote or not, whatever. approve

Choc wrote:
My vote goes to Volt. ^w^

TheLostGerbil....I mean Lostie wrote:
Volt.

Thanks guys(and girl), not sure if this is done by voting tho.....Johnson never explained the system.....

.Johnson never explained the system.....

coughcoughtnosurprisecough

I think John will name some judges? Just like TV! You have judges that counts for 99% + the community for 1%! okay... maybe 2%.

SirDoom wrote:
.Johnson never explained the system.....

coughcoughtnosurprisecough

Woooaah that amazing essay blew me away. +1 for Doom!

Winners will be determined by judges, you guys just jump into voting so fast O.O Anyways, due to the lack of entries, I need something that would get more participants D: The Giveaway ends once 1.3 hits AITM SMP.

JohnsonTea wrote:
Winners will be determined by judges, you guys just jump into voting so fast O.O Anyways, due to the lack of entries, I need something that would get more participants D: The Giveaway ends once 1.3 hits AITM SMP.

Who is the judges if I can know

What do think about getting SMP?: I'd love to have it, mostly because there are people that only play it now (like Demonic) and I'd like to see them again.

I vote this person, I don't know why. Somehow I am strangely attracted to his words. No homo. Oh right I have no vote.

JohnsonTea wrote:

Hi freinds i like minecraft! i herd u give free minecraft wtf i was like.. so then i toght i shuld win so i make new post to win minecraft i started play minecraft classic long long time ago and i met many freind there. i was never able to play wit freind on minecraft since i not have it SadSadSadSad

i want minecraft so i can play minecraft i tink i should really win this. since i am a very nice person. LOL. yes i am very nice. if u know me as freind u tink im nice two. i am nice yes. so i play minecraft classic long time not minecraft but the one i have in internet searche program like internet explorer or firefox but i dont like firefox i like chrome yes chrome is better. when i have minecraft whenn i win i shall be farmer and farm and tings and i can give u all stuff free yes free! so i wrigt this winning,yes. u may tink i shall not win, no. i shall win.

it is a very hard thing to do to write a long esey abuot minecraft when i not have it, so you give me free i will make very god esey, yes.

ok,ok,ok i know you not know me but i am nise person,yes.

i add u on skype and we can be friends, yes.

HELLO FROM SWEDISH!

- mICKE

Micke1990 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:

Hi freinds i like minecraft! i herd u give free minecraft wtf i was like.. so then i toght i shuld win so i make new post to win minecraft i started play minecraft classic long long time ago and i met many freind there. i was never able to play wit freind on minecraft since i not have it SadSadSadSad

i want minecraft so i can play minecraft i tink i should really win this. since i am a very nice person. LOL. yes i am very nice. if u know me as freind u tink im nice two. i am nice yes. so i play minecraft classic long time not minecraft but the one i have in internet searche program like internet explorer or firefox but i dont like firefox i like chrome yes chrome is better. when i have minecraft whenn i win i shall be farmer and farm and tings and i can give u all stuff free yes free! so i wrigt this winning,yes. u may tink i shall not win, no. i shall win.

it is a very hard thing to do to write a long esey abuot minecraft when i not have it, so you give me free i will make very god esey, yes.

HELLO FROM SWEDISH!

- mICKE

This post touched me.....inappropriately. xD

So, you all may be wondering who in fucking hell is Bandi. So.. Let's begin.

In the beginning, Bandi and I were on a forum. We began to play different games. We played League of Legends, Transformice, Wizard101, and for a short while, Minecraft. So.. he got bored of Minecraft because he couldn't do much, so, I invited him to our server in welcome to Minecraft.

He really wants to try SMP, because he's seen my videos of all the cool features. He thought about it for a short while, and since he has a D+ in Language Arts, he had me write this essay. LolololoL long story. His username is Spazzda, and I really wanna get Minecraft SMP for him, he also has a lot of imagination, so I think he'd be a great builder, thanks a ton guys!

~BugBoy24

BugBoy wrote:
So, you all may be wondering who in fucking hell is Bandi. So.. Let's begin.

In the beginning, Bandi and I were on a forum. We began to play different games. We played League of Legends, Transformice, Wizard101, and for a short while, Minecraft. So.. he got bored of Minecraft because he couldn't do much, so, I invited him to our server in welcome to Minecraft.

He really wants to try SMP, because he's seen my videos of all the cool features. He thought about it for a short while, and since he has a D+ in Language Arts, he had me write this essay. LolololoL long story. His username is Spazzda, and I really wanna get Minecraft SMP for him, he also has a lot of imagination, so I think he'd be a great builder, thanks a ton guys!

~BugBoy24

Your videos ? i hope you have a recording permit.. its a must if you wish to capture any sort of video of aitm content.

All In The Mined Permit Application Form
2012 Aitm Global

First Name:

Ingame Name:_____________________
Time with Aitm:___________
Rank within Aitm:____________
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?
:______________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

Permit Type:_____________________________________________________________
Duration of the permit
:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)_______
Vouching Expert or higher:___________________________________________________
Usage/reason of Permit: ____________________________________________________
Mark the box of wich server you intend to use this permit on.
Survival []
Classic []

Starting Date:_______
Ending Date:________

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)_____________________________________

Method of payment:____________
We support the following payments
Paypal,Credit/debit card & Money Bookers

Each application form costs a minimum of 5,55 Euros or 6.92 USD to process.
Additional cost of stamps may apply.

Any violation to our permit agreement may result in serious consequences.

I agree to all the terms of wich i apply for this permit and hereby agrees to all its contents with or without a granted permit.

Signature: _______________________________________ Date:_______

This sections is for the board to either grant or decline your request.

Stamp Master Frogger409, Signature:___________________________ Granted [] Declined []

First Name:Eli

Ingame Name:bugboy24
Time with Aitm:I think 85 hours
Rank within Aitm:Rookie (used to be artisan)
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?: not really, I had once been charged for command abuse and apparent “tnt grief” in my old realm

Permit Type:Promotion
Duration of the permit:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)3
Vouching Expert or higher:Not sure if a voucher is the person to support you, if so, Lostie please Smile
Usage/reason of Permit: So I can get pupil o3o
Survival [ ]
Classic [X]

Starting Date:Nao.
Ending Date:Ermm... End of august

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)I liek minecraft, and I don't like griefers. I derp alot too Bai.

Method of payment:Being a fish for 6 hours. (blub)

I agree to all the terms of wich i apply for this permit and hereby agrees to all its contents with or without a granted permit.

Signature: Bugboy24 Date:August 2nd 2012

Stamp Master Frogger409, Signature:___________________________ Granted [] Declined []

Minecraft is a big deal for me xD in only four days on classic I've gone from 62 hours to 108 hours xD, I wake up get on minecraft, eat, get back on minecraft, go to sleep, and repeat. I use to have the full version. But people told me to make a new account for Classic called HeartlessDeviant instead of Roxaskh0708. But now I can't get into my Roxas account. I went to the support for minecraft.net and nothing helped to recover my account. I'd like to get the full game for skins, sp, and playing SMP on Aitm. Aitm is the main reason I want to get the full game (not the only reason) so I can be a member of the smp server as well. I want to be involved as much as possible with this server because I want to help keep it fun, safe, clean, (and griefer free xD) I don't really deserve it since I've had it before, but I'm locked out of my account now x.x The only reason I am attempting on the free give away is so that I can become more of a standing member for Aitm. I was scramming through classic servers and they all weren't legitimate. And then I stumbled across this server and it's well organized. So I stuck with it, I'm glad I did. I love being part of it. So it's not a dire need for me to get the full game because I'll end up spending 50% of my time at least on classic still so I can help out. Today, August 2nd, is my birthday xD (hoping that raises my chances) xD I turned 16 today.
~The Heartless Deviant

BugBoy wrote:
First Name:Eli

Ingame Name:bugboy24
Time with Aitm:I think 85 hours
Rank within Aitm:Rookie (used to be artisan)
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?: not really, I had once been charged for command abuse and apparent “tnt grief” in my old realm

Permit Type:Promotion
Duration of the permit:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)3
Vouching Expert or higher:Not sure if a voucher is the person to support you, if so, Lostie please Smile
Usage/reason of Permit: So I can get pupil o3o
Survival [ ]
Classic [X]

Starting Date:Nao.
Ending Date:Ermm... End of august

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)I liek minecraft, and I don't like griefers. I derp alot too Bai.

Method of payment:Being a fish for 6 hours. (blub)

Signature: Bugboy24 Date:August 2nd 2012

D:< D:< D:< I"M THE FISH THOUGH It's clearly stated in my name :3

How did you find aitm?:

Searched through the classic servers, trying to find a cool, decent one.

What do you think of the players?:

The higher ups are strict with the rules but make it really fun, I'm glad they're strict about the rules cause it keeps the server clean. The lower people like pupils and rookies are fun too because I like helping them out and giving them protips.

How would you feel getting SMP?:

I'd be shocked that I get it xD and extremely thrilled. First thing I'd do is change my skin and then play SMP on Aitm

Micke1990 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:

HELLO FROM SWEDISH!

- mICKE

I laughed the whole way through reading this.

Ehem..

Kero kero kerorororo kero ke kekero keroro ke kero. Kero kero kero roro ke kero ke ro kero kero. Kero kero? KERO KERO RO RO ROOOO!!! XD Kero kero ke keroo kero ro. Kero ke kero ke ke ke kero. Kerororororo, "Kero kero kerororo?" Ke, keroro kero ke kero ro ro. Keroro ke ke kero kero ke ke kero ke kero. Ke kero Dem, ke ro kee ro Eric, Ke kero kekeke Zhigi, Kero keke 7, kero kero Doom, ke keeerrooo MasterOnion. Kerororo, kero ke kero Lostie, kero Volt, ke Po, ke rororo Shar, kero John, kero Finn ( Sad ). Keroro kero kerorororo AITM kero KE RO KEE ROOOOO.

Kero ke kero roro kero ke kero. Kero roro ke kero, kero KERO KERO!! Wink Kero kero keke kero.. Keroo, kero kero kero ke ro keroro kekeke kero.

Kero kero ;D

-Frogger409-

Ke.Ro. Kero keroro kero kero, kero kerororo kero....
Twisted Evil
KUUU KU KU KUUU~~~~

Frogger409 wrote:
Ehem..

Kero kero kerorororo kero ke kekero keroro ke kero. Kero kero kero roro ke kero ke ro kero kero. Kero kero? KERO KERO RO RO ROOOO!!! XD Kero kero ke keroo kero ro. Kero ke kero ke ke ke kero. Kerororororo, "Kero kero kerororo?" Ke, keroro kero ke kero ro ro. Keroro ke ke kero kero ke ke kero ke kero. Ke kero Dem, ke ro kee ro Eric, Ke kero kekeke Zhigi, Kero keke 7, kero kero Doom, ke keeerrooo MasterOnion. Kerororo, kero ke kero Lostie, kero Volt, ke Po, ke rororo Shar, kero John, kero Finn ( Sad ). Keroro kero kerorororo AITM kero KE RO KEE ROOOOO.

Kero ke kero roro kero ke kero. Kero roro ke kero, kero KERO KERO!! Wink Kero kero keke kero.. Keroo, kero kero kero ke ro keroro kekeke kero.

Kero kero ;D

-Frogger409-

Ke.Ro. Kero keroro kero kero, kero kerororo kero....
Twisted Evil
KUUU KU KU KUUU~~~~

Ehem... Zhigi = Zhuge? xD Razz Razz