Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

SMP Account

Well to go into detail about what this topic is about, I've been bored of Minecraft for the longest of time. Way into 1.2.5, I thought the new patch would re-spark some interest but it does nothing for me. I am even more bored then I have ever been. This topic is for the possability of me giving away my Minecraft account. If I am not going to be playing the game anymore, I think it would be best that I make some use of the money I paid for it and give off to a lucky AITM member. Now this topic does not garantee a Minecraft account or me leaving Minecraft. Just expressing that it's more then likely going to happen and if or when it does I'd like a detailed response from those who would like the account of why they would want it, what they would do with it and a guarantee that AITM SMP will there main SMP server. I don't want people grabbing the account then just running off to another server with it.

To explain what I want for a response I'd want something along these lines,

Hello, My name is Demonic.
I have been a long time member of All in the Mined for atleast a couple years or atleast a year and a half and have really enjoyed it's sense of community and it's player base. I have been wanting to have the paid version of Minecraft for a long time so I could join my fellow AITM players in the AITM SMP server. I like to build and would fully enjoy the expansive build options that the paid minecraft gives me. I also like the other options Minecraft has expanded into like PVE, PVP, Farming and redstone wiring. I can't wait to see what kind of things I will build and will enjoy my time taking part in the PVP and PVE aspect of Minecraft.

I am a team player and look forward to taking part in the organized structure of AITM SMP by taking part or even forming my own town and or faction someday. I promise that I will try for as long as I can to make sure AITM is my main server of choice and that I will not do anything that would get this account banned in any shape or form. Thank you for the chance of giving me the paid minecraft experience and passing down your minecraft account. I hope I will be the one who gets to play on it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Again, I do not guarantee a account on this topic. I'd like a list of suggestions for when I decide if I should quit for good or not, as it is most likely I will quit I decided to put up suggestions now so they are fully ready for when I wish to quit. If I choose somebody, you'll have to give me time to change the password and make sure Eric removed my moderator powers connected to the account before I can fully give it to you. Same would apply for classic. I will still visit the forums and be part of AITM but that part will no longer be apart of Minecraft. As that is primarily what AITM is, that will be only with the forums and its members. Playing various non-minecraft games with the people from AITM.

I don't suppose we could convince you to stay, eh? And, if you aren't playing Minecraft, but still playing AITM, maybe you can start an AITM group-thing for something else, like an EVE corporation.

CryHavoc21 wrote:
I don't suppose we could convince you to stay, eh? And, if you aren't playing Minecraft, but still playing AITM, maybe you can start an AITM group-thing for something else, like an EVE corporation.

That's actually partly why I created the AITM Steam Group so I could see what common games I play with members of AITM and get some games up. As such same can be said for those members, they can see what common games I have and message me to get some games up. Don't get me wrong though, I always thought it was also long overdue to have one as I know AITM players play other games and steam offers a good means of those players finding others to play those games with and no there is nothing you can do that can change my mind unless you have some magic ability to make minecraft more interesting. I've been bored out of my mind for awhile now and its long overdue that I just give up and quit.

Had to break my 8 days forum inactivity for saying...

fuck...

Well, ins't Notch developing 0x10c coming out for alpha sometime? How about all us AITM people band together? I think the multiverse is a montly subscription, though.

dem heres a idea.

give the account to a caretaker.

Zhuge wrote:
dem heres a idea.

give the account to a caretaker.

As in somebody who holds onto it for you? Why when I would be quitting for good. As in never playing Minecraft. If you don't enjoy it, why play it? I am giving somebody a chance who would actually enjoy the ability to play it.

you cant change the nickname and you already have a rep on aitm.

Zhuge wrote:
you cant change the nickname and you already have a rep on aitm.
I know you can't change the nickname but that rep is my rep, good or bad or both. This person he or she may wear my name but his or her rep is entirely there own.

Dem why don't you take a long break from minecraft and I don't mean by a couple weeks, take a break for a few or more months or few or more years from minecraft

You might regret losing your minecraft account

I get bored to tears about games and I stop playing them completely after a while when my interest of the game dies off but in time it sparks up again (when is that? idk)

but it is up to you, so it will be sad if you decide to quit completely

Shep, it's not a matter of taking a break. I've already tried that twice, one for over a month and a half. It's not my time playing the game, it's the game itself. There was a time when I found that whole building aspect interesting but it just got extremely boring after a short while. The only aspect I ever found remotely interesting was PVP but nobody ever wants to PVP, even in PVP servers. Even that is not enough to keep any interest in the game what so ever. To get all that you have to farm for food, you have to constantly mine for materials. You have to do generally what I find boring as hell stuff to get to a point where you can spend maybe a couple minutes doing something finally interesting.

Quitting Minecraft would be generally like quitting AITM itself and as I deeply like AITM I've stopped myself from quitting before but again, why play something if you don't enjoy it anymore? There was a time when I liked it but it hasn't appealed to me for a long time. I quit the game, I spend my time playing other games that I can enjoy for the most part and somebody gets to play paid minecraft. It's a win/win. Besides, I'd figure guys like you would actually enjoy me getting off of SMP. Less people trying to kill you.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Shep, it's not a matter of taking a break. I've already tried that twice, one for over a month and a half. It's not my time playing the game, it's the game itself. There was a time when I found that whole building aspect interesting but it just got extremely boring after a short while. The only aspect I ever found remotely interesting was PVP but nobody ever wants to PVP, even in PVP servers. Even that is not enough to keep any interest in the game what so ever. To get all that you have to farm for food, you have to constantly mine for materials. You have to do generally what I find boring as hell stuff to get to a point where you can spend maybe a couple minutes doing something finally interesting.

Quitting Minecraft would be generally like quitting AITM itself and as I deeply like AITM I've stopped myself from quitting before but again, why play something if you don't enjoy it anymore? There was a time when I liked it but it hasn't appealed to me for a long time. I quit the game, I spend my time playing other games that I can enjoy for the most part and somebody gets to play paid minecraft. It's a win/win. Besides, I'd figure guys like you would actually enjoy me getting off of SMP. Less people trying to kill you.

Dem I have no problems with you, Like I said I don't mind pvp it's just when micke kill ppl when the server got up after 1.3 update and giving other player no chance of setting up first, that to me is gets ppl P'ed off with him Ik that is pvp but I like to setup first, in all since the last time I pvped when I was up against you and micke and I lost, I never whine about it as I knew I would get beat as I found out my other town members were gone and like I said I am crap at pvp but I do still pvp, but mostly I pve.

Well it will be sad to see you go so good luck in what you do next maybe see you on steam

Factions are coming up, maybe that would bring a few pvpers for you you to keel =P or get pwned by them D=

Since nobody spoke of any interest towards it, I'll just keep it for myself then. Probally easier that way anyways, however I am still quitting minecraft and this is not some yea I said I am quitting but I'll be back in a couple weeks to a month deal. I won't be back on that game. If you wish to contact me I'll still be on the forums or you can message me through steam and get some other games up.

Well it's sad to see another long time AITM player leave Minecraft. Have a good time doing things and good luck with life man.

Good luck in all your future endeavours. I suggest waiting for 0x10c to come out, that looks like it'll be a lot of fun, and maybe we (AITM) could band together.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Since nobody spoke of any interest towards it, I'll just keep it for myself then. Probally easier that way anyways, however I am still quitting minecraft and this is not some yea I said I am quitting but I'll be back in a couple weeks to a month deal. I won't be back on that game. If you wish to contact me I'll still be on the forums or you can message me through steam and get some other games up.

So, I just saw this message today and i'm gonna ask: Are you still giving away minecraft? because if you do, I think to compete for it Razz

Yes, I am no longer giving out my account. I started to realize that maybe having somebody rolling around in my name maybe not the best thing if I still plan on being active in that same group. New players or other players can get to know you on SMP as DemonicD3 and then talk to me on some other means while I'm under that same name and think I am you or whoever. Would just be too confusing. I guess also a added benefit is that maybe I will get bored one day and decide to give minecraft a try after it's been done a couple patches and who knows maybe they will finally add something interesting that's not just another addition to building structures or opening doors. While I highly doubt that and I'll probally just be in the same situation, you just never know.

Maybe what you need, Dem, are some mods that are geared more towards combat/making the game harder and not building. At least, that's what I want. You can try MineZ until then.

Spindle_shanks wrote:
Well. I'm currently playing League of Legends...

add me: SpindleShanks

Username not found o.O

Side Note: Your pic looks like that guy gets mutated from District 9 =P

JohnsonTea wrote:

and didnt it take place in south africa?..

SirDoom wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:

District 9 is a 2009 South African science fiction thriller film directed by Neill Blomkamp.

O.O [sources from Wikipedia]

JohnsonTea wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:

District 9 is a 2009 South African science fiction thriller film directed by Neill Blomkamp.

O.O [sources from Wikipedia]

Wikus van de Merwe! It's Wikus van de Merwe!

Spindle_shanks wrote:
Lol. Yeah I actually know the guy... His name is Sharlto Copely.

Anyway, my name on LOL has been changed to Bosbeertjie.

Wikus van de Merwe! how did you change back?!

SirDoom wrote:
Spindle_shanks wrote:
Lol. Yeah I actually know the guy... His name is Sharlto Copely.

Anyway, my name on LOL has been changed to Bosbeertjie.

Wikus van de Merwe! how did you change back?!

The alien said that they would come back in 3 years??!? The invasion has begun? o.O

JohnsonTea wrote:

The alien said that they would come back in 3 years??!? The invasion has begun? o.O

The movie was released 3 years ago! Wikus, is there really an invasion?! 2012 the end was true all along!

Nono.

The movie was based in the year 2010, which means the aliens will return in 2013.

Besides, Neil Blomkamp, the director, is currently working on another film called "Elysium", which also stars Sharlto alongside Matt Damon. Should be cool.

Hello my name is Alec,

I would really like the minecraft account, since I would aprecciate so much of the features it has.
such as: redstone, mobs, PVP, lava, sounds, smooth lighting, pistons, crafting, and of course the whole aitm. When it comes to SMP i really dont care of what commands I have since I care more of playing the game itself. So, could you give me the account to me? Would really appreciate. I have a total of 93 hours played. I would also like to play the Hunger games on mc with all you guys. would be fun.

shit. just realised you reply you ar enot longer giving it away. Sad