Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

IRC Staff chat

I did make a post about this in expert hood but I have moved here so this for staff who doesn't want to come on server to chat with the staff but can on this channel

like I said I made a mistake on actioning first before thinking sothe channel is registered and if it is giving a go ahead, so if we have anymore adept trialists and we have to talk in other channels if they are on if they are getting perm or not but this way we don't need to.

if it is giving a go ahead it will be the same setup as the main allinthemined irc channel as in GMs and experts and so on except adept trialists won't be allowed access to it until if they pass or not

Channel is #AITMStaff

Prefering to stay on irc rather than server, I approve of this proposition. I just wonder is it do-able?

Staff chat itself relayed to another channel? NOPE, would need a shitload of code :3

kevinsweijen wrote:
Staff chat itself relayed to another channel? NOPE, would need a shitload of code :3

Well all we need to do is switch channels that is all no need to add a shitload of code as you can be in many channel at once obviously not talking all at once but you know what I mean

Sheppard250 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:
What, you want staffchat to relay right

how much coding does it require?

And your answer is....*drumroll*

Kev wrote:
would need a shitload of code. :3

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:
What, you want staffchat to relay right

how much coding does it require?

And your answer is....*drumroll*

Kev wrote:
would need a shitload of code. :3

Could be worse, could be a cubic butt-ton.