Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XiuhcoatlSerpent

I'd like to be unbanned from the IRC channel please.

Sadly, I've been banned from the IRC channel and it's aroused some minor problems...
Kev (one of the IRC op's) has banned me from the IRC channel and I'm really not sure why, I hadn't provoked nor deserved a ban as I was minding my own business asking him why he had banned someone called IcanBite. Although I have been on this server once or twice and it looked quite nice from what I could tell from the lobby, I don't think that it was a very nice of someone to just ban me for no apparent reason.
As I recall the chat before I was banned went something like this:
Me: Kev?
Kev: mhm?
Me: did you really ban IcanBite from this channel? xD
Kev: yup
Me: lol
Kev: llouise
Me: mhm
Me: wait, how'd you know it's me o-o
Kev: your info.
Me:?
And then I was banned.
It went something like that, not entirely correct but as far as I'm concerned, did nothing wrong, of someone can produce unedited logs, I'd be delighted.

I hope this doesn't cause any major concerns, arguments or stuff like that, I'd just like to be unbanned.
Thank you.

My IGN is XiuhcoatlSerpent if you need t know.

Just by the maturity and structure of how he's written this and the fact that he took the time to write it, I feel he should be unbanned x) Of course, I don't know the whole story so I'm just opinionating from what I'm seeing :3 Good luck XiuhcoatlSerpent Wink

It was kev's ban, so I'd like to hear his input to the case. The banned should atleast be let known why she is banned.

Remember kids, don't do drugs and always do good in your English class. Proper spelling is the key to to getting away with things!

What were you even doing on there? Both you and IcanBite randomly started coming here, not doing anything for the server and only causing trouble.
I don't need people like that on there.

kevinsweijen wrote:
What were you even doing on there? Both you and IcanBite randomly started coming here, not doing anything for the server and only causing trouble.

kev, Kun and icanbite hasn't caused trouble here and also you said you banned kun for trolling? am I right? if so you gonna ban Po? lol she trolls and doom kinda trolls gonna ban him aswell?

plusly she doesn't just sits in irc and nothing for the server, she is in a server that she is staff in and she is a engineer on A UNICORN server

kevinsweijen wrote:

Icanbite can do what he wants. I for one had some friends from PINEAPPLE's server so I thought I might a have a look. And as for me apparently causing trouble, you can ask anyone on the IRC channel that has heard of me and they'd probably say that haven't done anything to cause trouble.
I'm also going to agree with Shep, I'm just here to make friends.

Edit: Come to think about it, what was your reason for banning IcanBite?

kev, you don't need to swear at me I didn't swear at you did I? No

No I don't know about Icanbite but I put hands up idk his case

A PONY?! is a troll server? ok then why are you there?
and I wasn't talking about the other server (P)