Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chirstain

Adept /bring novice?

I think maybe adept should be able to use /bring, because many a time a novice accidentally presses the r button and asks us to help them find it. When we do find it, we have to lead them there ourselves. I think it would be a lot easier to type a simple command and teleport them to us rather than having to lead them there by walking or flying between a bunch of builds and things.

seems like you want one of those fancy shmancy expert commands... jks Anyways this sounds like a good idea imo. It also sounds helpful in fact now that we are getting these mini noob rushes.

Novices can tp. Tell them to do that instead. Giving you /bring could lead more... Abusive adepts to abuse further by messing with novices.

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Novices can tp. Tell them to do that instead. Giving you /bring could lead more... Abusive adepts to abuse further by messing with novices.

>.>

<.<

*slowly backs out*

jk

TheLostDarkness wrote:

Your right I actually might know a guy who would do that hmm

TheLostDarkness wrote:

But Lost. We'd need /bring because most Novices don't listen to how to do commands. Look how many actually do "/j main" isn't it save to assume they'll have the same amount of problem going "/tp Adept'sNameHere"?

Yeah you all got a point thar. Well heres a solution, just move the portal closer to the spawn in the entrance or do some changes to make the portal more visible to novices. But from what I heard zhuge and mouf are making a new entrance, and the main portal will be more visible in the new one. By me it would be nice to have that command but we seem to be doing fine without the command it just gives us a little more work to tell them what to.