Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theben427

Server help?

I can't seem to find The server in the Classics list... Am I hallucinating or is something wrong? confused

Visual hallucination is the 'seeing of things that are not there'

So no you weren't hallucinating because hallucinations are seeing nonexistent objects/things. NOT being able to see something that IS there would just be blind.

And I would know, I have hallucinations.

Voltzahl wrote:

So no you weren't hallucinating because hallucinations are seeing nonexistent objects/things. NOT being able to see something that IS there would just be blind.

No. You're blind.

Voltzahl wrote:

I find this questionable as you seem to have either forgotten, or left out, that hallucinations are not limited to visual sensory. Hallucinations are any sensory reaction with no apparent stimuli like hearing voices, seeing things that aren't there, and feeling something that isn't there.

(I apologize in advance if I seem to be being a douche)

HollowThanatos wrote:
Voltzahl wrote:

I find this questionable as you seem to have either forgotten, or left out, that hallucinations are not limited to visual sensory. Hallucinations are any sensory reaction with no apparent stimuli like hearing voices, seeing things that aren't there, and feeling something that isn't there.

(I apologize in advance if I seem to be being a douche)

I was well aware that I left that out as is was irrelevant to the subject of him not seeing the server, as not being able to see is something visual.

Also you left out that you can also hallucinate tastes and smells as well as noises, visual objects, and feeling something that isn't there.