Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

Over Rated Video Games

Over rated games tick me off sometimes especially if they aren't good here's some good examples. I have looked on many forums related to this and these are some of the most games mentioned.

Every Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty isn't a bad game but its not a great one. I'm mainly focusing on the multiplayer here and from what I've seen/experienced cough(trollarch studios, minnesota burns etc.)cough CoD is full of 10 year olds or immature jerks. Its not the game thats bad its the people that make it look bad! Most people who play the game think its the greatest game ever and don't want to play anything else. I get people have opinions but really get into a different game already. These days it seems like people are doing/playing things just cause others are (bronies). 

Grand Theft Auto 4

In the ancient year of 2006 this game was all the riot being able to visit the statue of Liberty, going to strip clubs, racing, bowling with Roman, pissing off the police, eating hot dogs and parachuting. At the time this game was quite fun but now after I've played GTA 5 its been very hard to go bad I feel like this game has hardly any replay value. Now I have no reason of going back to it I don't know why but at the time I kinda knew it had bad mechanics and it was very easy to rage at.

Minecraft

Oh yeah I went there on a MINECRAFT FORUM (I'm so bad)! I do get sick of kids constantly mentioning Minecraft even believing in Herobrine its stupid crud like that that gets to me. You may be thinking "Hey Minecraft is a great game! >Sad" Which it is a great game but I'm gearing to the single player. I know its cool how much great stuff you can build but after building a machine, getting tons of diamond, killing the enderdragon, exploring almost the whole map, killing mobs and attempting to find herobrine. After you do all that crud it gets boring and sometimes even on servers (YEP even ours sometimes sigh...)  

Angry Birds

Angry Birds was a fun game at first but after playing 3 of their games it got old quickly. So many people have this game on their phones or other mobile devices. Its just that there's so many other great apps out there but so many chose Angry Birds. After it got populat it branched out into many items and videos.

(I hoped you liked my topic please comment if you liked the writing or if you agree/disagree with my ideas let me know kthxbye) 

~Fire

Pretty much every Half Life game was overrated IMO. People go on and on about Half-Life Three, but the series never really struck a chord with me.

fire_crafter100 wrote:

Angry Birds
After it got populat it branched out into many items and videos.

Sonny jim, you haven't got the faintest idea. I've seen angry birds hdmi cables, lip gloss, fishing lures... Theres even an activity park here in Finland. It's gone way overboard for a crappy ripoff game.

SirDoom wrote:
fire_crafter100 wrote:

Angry Birds
After it got populat it branched out into many items and videos.
Sonny jim, you haven't got the faintest idea. I've seen angry birds hdmi cables, lip gloss, fishing lures... Theres even an activity park here in Finland. It's gone way overboard for a crappy ripoff game.
I rephrase that Angry Birds is a franchise overpriced toys and it spread from item to item sure some of its cute but it gets pretty overboard when you have products like these: