Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 1

Good morning C&G ...how are we all?

I've read back a few pages and see that BG is having a great time, and yes hun it's good that your BF understands your needs too ... enjoy sweetie x

Kijo, so glad you have a diagnosis hoping it's correct for you but what is an RA? sorry to sound dim but I never heard of it.

and evryone else have a great day, I'm going to try out one of the pettlings today and have made a note to myself, do not leave rare food around (te he).

See you all in abit xx

Hi Tanya, I'm so glad that posted, the internet just hung for ages and I thought I'd lost my reply

I was just about to launch the computer into outer space Laughing

I am having trouble with mine too .... It keeps staying on the page that tellse you you have posted .... This is twice in the last few minutes that I have had to close the window with the forum and reopen it ...

so do I remember something about you going out and partying this weekend ??

I'm back Smile

Hi Dawn, rheumatoid arthritis (is RA)

Just getting the coffee...

I am heating up a piece of pizza ..... Have decided to stay up till after I drop the cat off ... and I am hungry .....

TanyaRC wrote:
I am having trouble with mine too .... It keeps staying on the page that tellse you you have posted .... This is twice in the last few minutes that I have had to close the window with the forum and reopen it ...

Exactly what's happening this end too Tanya, it must be the forum and unfortunately my time is limited again today and so I must rush off ... thank you for trying to chat anyhoo.

(((((hugs)))))

Dawn ......I saw you post and then saw this in one of the other forums....

"My puppy ate my wedding cake for what I paid 8x4999!!!!!!

Well, first of all this should be a warning for everybody because the wedding cake was on a table and I tried to feed the stupid puppy last night, but it wouldn´t take the food, but when I came back online tonight it showed me in a bubble there is no more wedding cake and in fact it is gone!

Second, I cannot afford another wedding cake at the moment and it was my beloved item, so I would like to ask, if anybody is willing to sell me one for an item I have even that´s not worth as much as the wedding cake!

If not, please take this as a warning and go to protect your food or put your petling in a room without food!"

Just a warning LOL

My microwave died, and I am having to get creative ... I have found that heating pizza in a skillet on the stove works great ... nice crunchy crust.....

Sharon ..... How HORRIBLE!! I must go post to my FB now and tell people not to leave food out !!

These kind of things are why I didn't get a petling yet ..... I wanted someone else to find the bugs .. Laughing

That's a really bad glitch. I was lucky then as I had last Valentine's sparkling juices and some cakes and a love potion in the same room as Sox. He didn't touch them luckily and I moved them as soon as Frannie had warned us today.

We have a Cuisineart mini oven that's fabulous for pizza! (it has stone clad sides and a separate stone that you lie your pizza on...makes a big difference.

It is a bother ....mostly because OH is helpless without it .... he has forgotten everything he ever knew about the stove or oven ..... What can I say ...... he is spoiled rotten .... Laughing

here too kijo ...... If it wasn't so much trouble, I would turn my one cat that I caught loose and forget it ....

Sorry all - got to go and pick my OH from hospital (nothing serious I don't think)
See y'all later

Hmmm, lets see, I got some French Toast and sausage patties. : D

I saw you and Dawn were checking up on me, and that Tanya filled ya in on what going on. : )

Now up to taking 18 pills a day, just took 6 right now, whoooo!

Glad you are still here Tan Tan, but you know if you let him loose now, he will be more sly to being caught next time! o__o

Girl, you'll be rattling!

Wish, see you later - hope he's ok

No rain here today so far (makes a change!)

I know. this is a fairly tame one so I can catch him whenever I want . I couldn't get one in the trap ... I know not to let them loose ...

Laughing watching LaLa my hyperactive cat, at first I was disappointed it was a "normal" colour, but she is really growing on me, can't wait to see what Snorks gets! : D

next week we will prolly have toys and what not, seen spoilers for that stuff around.

OMG ...... Kijo ..... have you seen the commercial for the "Shake Weight" ??

Does anyone else think that it is funny that our pets, now indeed have THEIR OWN pet?? hehehehe

then soon, their pet will have their own pet, its just a never ending cycle of madness!!!!! O__O

TanyaRC wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I posted that not oo long ago on here with Gill and BG online.... so great, you should youtube the one with it on the Ellen show when Queen Latifia comes on, SO FUNNY!!!!

Don't be silly Kijo, pets' pets couldn't have pets, that would indeed be madness

I abandoned you then, while Tanya was playing - posted in the book forum.

he he he ..... it is quite funny .....

I wonder if they get "lost" do they jsut show up in someone elses house??

Will they eat my food if I have any in my first room?? Will they go anywhere other than the first room?? hmmmmmmmm

you abandoned us???

;____;

how could you??

I think I am going to go job hunting later today, depending upon the weather....

Sneeks back in for a few seconds....

Kijo, you poor sweet girl, I am sending gentle cyber hugs your way and hope you're not in pain for too long; that at tleast the meds keep you pain free.

AND I've decided not to have a pet for Sparkle...goodness me I worry about her when she's hungry and dirty and so I think she can visit everyone elses pets for the time being at any rate LaughingLaughing

I'm chucklin out loud here, can't believe I'm having this discussion with myself tbh!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I posted that not oo long ago on here with Gill and BG online.... so great, you should youtube the one with it on the Ellen show when Queen Latifia comes on, SO FUNNY!!!!

I just saw it ..... That is obscene ..... I bet a man invented it .....

Gill .... I love the new book club ..... I hope too find some new interesting reading there...

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill .... I love the new book club ..... I hope too find some new interesting reading there...

There's a book club?

I must take a look, if I ever find the time :rolls eyes:

Hey Dawn,

I have a book on the go all the time Tanya, read every night, when I can't sleep in the night, on the train, in the car (not if I'm the driver obv rofl)

Just had a convo with the builder, hit a glitch, we're having two washbasins and only one has turned up at the supplier - and the granite top can't be cut for the fit until both basins are available -
the builder goes on holiday and it's looking like he wont get the job finished before he goes Sad

I can't believe it got past product testing!!!! the only way people would even buy it is as a gag gift..... no one can seriously think that thing works??

How stupid the models must have felt doing that commercial... poor things.

Hi Dawn, thats sweetie, the swelling already started going down over the weekend, so I am much improved over a week ago, so I am jsut hoping it keeps getting better!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Is a Basin, a sink or a tub Gill??

A tub is a bath and a basin is a sink - except we use sink for the kitchen and handbasin/basin for bathrooms/restrooms/cloakrooms (whichever)

Oh and a faucet (sp?) is a tap in real English

and a baby's diaper is really called its nappy!

*runs*

Gill .... I LOVE to read . I think that the word voracious describes me ..... I read all sorts of stuff.. From serious to romantic and fact to fiction ... I am partial to historical books ...

I am sorry that the builder hit a snag with the redo ..... Nothing ever goes as planned when you are doing that kind of stuff..

Dawn, Yes it looks like an good resource for new reading material ....

Kijo .... ha ha ha ha .... that is about all I can say .... It is on sale right now .... only 19.95 .... pmsl ....

inu-kijo wrote:
Is a Basin, a sink or a tub Gill??

It's a sink hun. A tub is what we call a bath...I prefer tub but we actually say bath.

I'm glad to hear you're doing ok and that the swelling has gone down a little, it must be a relief to finally know something xx

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill .... I LOVE to read . I think that the word voracious describes me ..... I read all sorts of stuff.. From serious to romantic and fact to fiction ... I am partial to historical books ...

I am sorry that the builder hit a snag with the redo ..... Nothing ever goes as planned when you are doing that kind of stuff..

Kijo .... ha ha ha ha .... that is about all I can say .... It is on sale right now .... only 19.95 .... pmsl ....

I just had a quick look, like you say Tan good resource for reading fodder.

I love to read too but I'm useless at remembering titles and authors...I'll have to go home and tell you later/tomorrow what I'm reading now LaughingLaughing

I know it's not funny really but my short term memory is not so good!

Oh....I had a question????

I've seen a cupid and a heart mobile over at Frannie's ... anyone know where from please?

TanyaRC wrote:

I have some recommendations for historical, but British historical really...although I've read a couple of memoirs of growing up in South Africa, and they were good too.

I'm annoyed about the items not arriving - because we ordered at the beginning of November, to take care of the Christmas break and to allow a margin for delays etc. - nothing that can be done now though.

DawnyDawn wrote:
Gill you give the best descriptions!

Bless you Dawn thanks