Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 1

I made it here- my FF crashed and it took ages for it to re-load again.

Hmmm, will have to splurge later for one... just hate to waste those coins on myself.

Spent all my coins already on a romantic castle view window and a doll for my dear Snorks, so now i will have to wait a day or two anyways before i can get one.

ok I'm slow on the uoptake.. was still in the other thread.. The petlings are cute, they jump on shelves and everything

I feel like i'm missing so much - people here are talking about stuff that I have not heard of.

I must admit that since we moved to this forum I have not seen one spoiler so I never know what will be next weeks items.

Well at least I have to make sure Bee will have nice Valentine's day with her Snuffles.

Bee wrote:
I feel like i'm missing so much - people here are talking about stuff that I have not heard of.

I must admit that since we moved to this forum I have not seen one spoiler so I never know what will be next weeks items.

Well at least I have to make sure Bee will have nice Valentine's day with her Snuffles.

The Spoilers are always posted here Bee, out in the main forum - and you can also follow someone on Twitter if you have an account, that lets you know quickly.

Have you heard from Tiph at all? is there any sign of their gas being sorted?

Kijo, it's not a waste - it's fun, would you like a petling?

you can't gift them Gill. : D

i will get one later, they do seem interesting, just wouldnt want it to run away or anything with my lack of playing.

Frannie sent you a PM that should brighten your day!!!

it seems they are closing all the threads for those new mystery items.. saying they are still unreleased

Oh yes, some of the items have been realeased by accident or whatnot... and werent supposed to be, so if you were lucky you could find them for a bit on PS, but you arent supposed to be able to.

well I'm glad I found that out had already bought 10 rmb's.. at least they are cheap LOL

inu-kijo wrote:
you can't gift them Gill. : D

i will get one later, they do seem interesting, just wouldnt want it to run away or anything with my lack of playing.

Frannie sent you a PM that should brighten your day!!!

I can send you something to sell if you fancy one?

Going to look for my PM.

Oh and when you buy a petling, your 3 quickest friends can claim a free gift too it seems, aaawww

Frannie wrote:
it seems they are closing all the threads for those new mystery items.. saying they are still unreleased

Gill, the gift is a glitter apple ... I have extra ones if you want one ...I claimed 4 before I realised what the prize was and they won't keep .....

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill, the gift is a glitter apple ... I have extra ones if you want one ...I claimed 4 before I realised what the prize was and they won't keep .....

Oh yes please Smile

Likewise, Marie (and Wuzzy) have donated a chocolate potion to the G/R so I think I shall have to do a comp for that? no point gifting it to Tiph as she can hardly get on line.

Ugh Girl just called and she is going to be very late.

: C

Good thing my Dr's appointment isnt as early as last time!!!

speaking of Marie and wuzzy... you're going to think I am crazy.. but I swear Wuzzy looks preggers

for the hunters on here, I posted a little bit of a hint post just now. : D

Zoonie wrote:

The Spoilers are always posted here Bee, out in the main forum - and you can also follow someone on Twitter if you have an account, that lets you know quickly.

Have you heard from Tiph at all? is there any sign of their gas being sorted?

Kijo, it's not a waste - it's fun, would you like a petling?

I know that but I have not looked or anything - I feel like I will have to write myself a schdule of thigs to do - or I'm just sitting at home and doing nothing in the evening (and weekends).

I have not heard from Tiph for a while - I must admit that lately I have been lousy friend and not really been in touch with anyone Ashamed

I must snap out of this soon - I can't waste my life - it's too short.

Frannie wrote:
speaking of Marie and wuzzy... you're going to think I am crazy.. but I swear Wuzzy looks preggers

Laughing really? keeping Marie company then!

TanyaRC wrote:
I sent Zoonie an apple .... Smile

Thanks Tanya, he ate it straight away!

Not seen any PM yet Frannie?

BRB need something to eat!

Oh Gill, please let me know if you need some lovey-dovey graphics made!
Moving or non moving!

I have a little free time this week, and would love to help ya out with anything ya need for here!!!

what is it?
O___o

I just had fun editing the honeymoon pictures, and am quite hyper right now, so just putting myself out there.

USE ME!!!!!

Zoonie wrote:

huh? should I be? I admit to being confused this morning. My mind is not as sharp as usual for this time of day. Have to get ready for work.. will be back if time allows

Bee wrote:
I know that but I have not looked or anything - I feel like I will have to write myself a schdule of thigs to do - or I'm just sitting at home and doing nothing in the evening (and weekends).

I have not heard from Tiph for a while - I must admit that lately I have been lousy friend and not really been in touch with anyone Ashamed

I must snap out of this soon - I can't waste my life - it's too short.

OK,s orry I thought maybe you'd had so little time you hung out in here and hadn't looked around.

I was just concerned about Tiph and the family being out of their home, not a good time of year to be couped up in someone else's space, not with the boys and all.

You will snap out of it, soon as you're ready, you will

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh Gill, please let me know if you need some lovey-dovey graphics made!
Moving or non moving!

I have a little free time this week, and would love to help ya out with anything ya need for here!!!

oh yes, a competition one would be nice - well, anything you want to do really - TY

Frannie wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

huh? should I be? I admit to being confused this morning. My mind is not as sharp as usual for this time of day. Have to get ready for work.. will be back if time allows

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill, I think that kijo was going to send Frannie a pm ....

aaah, well, there you go!

Stick with me, and if you're not confused when you start - you soon will be!

ahhhhh Zoonie is loonie ........ ROFL !!!

ok, time for me to go to bed .....

Kijo ... write me and tell me what the DR says ......

love to you all .......

bye!!

I am soooooooooooooo behind!
I don't even know what is happening with Tiph and their house.
Please someone shoot me - I'm such a bad friend Sad

Tanya - thank you very much for your kind offer but please give it to someone else - I don't think I'm right person to receive it.

is it just me or is this forum slow today? takes forever to refesh page (but it could just be my computer here or FF that keeps crashing on me lately)

My net is very slow Bee, and I also had a FF crash.

Tiph had a gas leak at their house - I think back at the beginning of the year or end of December???
They had to move out and have been staying with one friend or another.
The first repair guy couldn't make it because of the bad weather, then another let them down...it's sounded a horrible start to 2010.

Sorry computer was sooo slow for a moment!

looked at the comp Tanya, it might be fun!
see you later and I will try and write you before i come back to work tonight!

Gill, a competition one?

Send me a message with any ideas you have, and i will try and get you what you need dear! : D
(not sure what it needs to say or have, ect....)

Zoonie wrote:
My net is very slow Bee, and I also had a FF crash.

Tiph had a gas leak at their house - I think back at the beginning of the year or end of December???
They had to move out and have been staying with one friend or another.
The first repair guy couldn't make it because of the bad weather, then another let them down...it's sounded a horrible start to 2010.

that's bad!! I really hope they have it all sorted now. I have spoken to quite a few people and we all agreed that 2009 was a really bad year and we all hoped that 2010 will be much better - unfortunately so far - not much luck.

I've heard of deaths, broken heating (and Tiph's gas leak), people in hopsital having surgery shortly after new year, Haiti earthquake........ I really hope it won't catch on and things will start to get better for everyone - we really deserve a break.

the forum is SUPER slow for me too Bee, I was thinking it was the internet connection here, but perhaps not....

ok.. all scrubbed and coifed... don't know that it makes a difference but I feel better.. that and the coffee that just finished brewing!

Ok guys well i am off!

wish me best news at the Dr today, and I will see you all later.

inu-kijo wrote:
Ok guys well i am off!

wish me best news at the Dr today, and I will see you all later.

byeeee Kijo and good luck with Dr - only good news!!!

I will be signing off too - it's almost lunch so I better rush to finish these annual returns.

will try to come here in the evening and hope someone's going to be around this time

inu-kijo wrote:
Sorry computer was sooo slow for a moment!

Gill, a competition one?

Send me a message with any ideas you have, and i will try and get you what you need dear! : D
(not sure what it needs to say or have, ect....)

Okies, good luck at the doctors.

Bee wrote:

that's bad!! I really hope they have it all sorted now. I have spoken to quite a few people and we all agreed that 2009 was a really bad year and we all hoped that 2010 will be much better - unfortunately so far - not much luck.

I've heard of deaths, broken heating (and Tiph's gas leak), people in hopsital having surgery shortly after new year, Haiti earthquake........ I really hope it won't catch on and things will start to get better for everyone - we really deserve a break.

Well, I think lots of 2009 was pretty s-h-1 as they say...but things seem to have turned for most people I know...so I expect you're on the list

Frannie wrote:
ok.. all scrubbed and coifed... don't know that it makes a difference but I feel better.. that and the coffee that just finished brewing!

Sorry was distracted - so I better go too...bye Frannie have a good day.

I had time to read back a little: Zoonie, your stories really reflect what happened yesterday congratulations

Anyways, as I wasn't too keen on going skiing today, I made it this morning. We did the slopes I'm used to, but I felt really tired in my legs. I can ski 'parallel' a bit, but when I get tired, I plough and that makes it more exhausting. Anyway, BF agreed for me coming to the apartment, and he decided to do some blue and red slopes as I went for a walk down the center. Besides, the weather is changing, as it was really pretty this morning, there's no contrast anymore, since the sun 's gone...

Am going to take a very very very hot bath lol, and use some more arnica as it's been my savior yesterday!

Rofl, maybe I should start a thread congratulations
(would someone mind? Because that'd make it easier actually)

took some nice pics too, but forgot the cable at home :rolleyes:

anyways, gotta go now!