Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 1

that is just it .... he never comes to my house. I have never seen him down here before. She has 2 cats and 1 stray that she feeds. Her other cat is a female and she took it to get fixed so no kittens ... but she has been putting off getting Dell fixed because he is a boy. I have been telling her that he is gonna start wondering ....... wellllll... he wondered allright .... right into the trap and got a trip to the vet out of it ... : D

He He He.

well hopefully he will have learned his lesson..... but tis a little too late now!!!

Dell has no more manhood!!

heheheheeh!

Thanks, I put Lala, and Frannies dog on it.

trying to decide what else to do.... been taking my time with it, a piece or two here, a little there.... but its starting to come together I think.

he he ..... I am glad that i could help her out, but ..... dang .... I wish it had been a girl ....I know that I have at least two girls ou there that are going to start popping out kittens in the spring ...

one advantage that you have over most of us is that artist's eye ..... You can just see things better ....

yeah girls are kind of more important than the boys in that aspect....

I'm not knocking people who give it a shot... but ya know....

Yes, i was really hoping to get girls .....

No, and you are one of the nicest "artists" that I have met. Everyone, whether it is me or you or ...... some of those other banner people .... need an outlet for their talents. I understand that i don't have what it takes to do certain "artsy" things. My grandmother could crochet some beautiful afghans, but she always put some funky color in it.... always ... she had no eye for color.

Personally, I try really hard to understand my limits and try to listen to criticism ...

Laughing

why is "artist" in quotation marks??

I have fun doing it. Something I have always enjoyed!

but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! you never know what one person thinks is beautiful, and another junk.

Do you ever go to the pet society chat and trade forum??

You should see their Feb banner.. They have a contest each month for a member to design the forum banner...

No I havent... i tried looking for it, but i guess i dont know where it is....

The winner did kinda what i wanted to do ..... I promise did not see hers first ...

She used diff pets in romantic settings ...

I got it!

thanks for that!

yeah... msot of them are kind of..... yeah.....

That is the forum that i entered for Jan and tried to make the fireworks scene ... I didn't have enough time to finish it ...

Awww, thats too bad

why arent you trying the banner one you told me to enter?

Febuary is avery easy month.

It could be .... I had several ideas, but none of them worked out ..

HAHAHAHA

you are too silly!!!

I am almost done with the banner, i think
its kind of neat. ; D

I like what you showed me so far .... I had several ideas, but none of them worked out the way that I wanted. And I have not had an unlimited amount of time to fiddle with it .....

yeah i saw the teddy bears..... shudders.....

is it really precious, or just looks like her??

It might make a difference to your image that it will most likely be on a white background ... unless they change the forum background for a day ...

It really is Precious. The maker was looking for pet pictures to be in their banner and I posted some .....

I think that the bears were a very creative idea, just not let them have two sets of eyeballs !!

yeah, they really needed alittle bit of a make over.... hahahaha precious is a creeper!!

Should i change anything? honest to blog?

banner13.gif

Here we go, with a Bkgd.

Try to imagine it at the top of the post ..... That is what I do....I haven't really paid that much attention to what they do here, as far as noticing the details ..It needs a background ..

something that doesn't blend with the site so well ... if that makes sense .... Maybe blue with clouds... a different enough blue that it is noticable ...

Remember that you are the artist here ..... Smile

I dunno, the thread said it was replacing that one... where ever that one is...

: /

If I remember correctly , that is the last on that was at the top of the page ... I think it will be replacing the one with the musical playing pets at the top right now.....

Well, I tried it with other colours, they just dont work as well.... : /

probably. they might have changes it after that message was posted or whatever.

But the last few banners looks as if they are made by the same person, i am sure they will show up before the due date, and make something brilliant. : D

But LaLa is super cute in the banner, and it has all me buds in there, so i dont really care.
it was something fun to do!

: D

Then leave it blue like you had it . It is very good even if you do nothing else to it. I sent Audrey a PM .... she is around somewhere .... Maybe she will pop in and see us here ..

I agree.... LALA is adorable!!

Hehehe, at least he is good for something!!!

did you see her when she was starving yesterday??

Morning folks ...just looked at the banner comp and its not clear what it is replacing as both the main forum page and the portal page have the same banner for some reason. I think it is for the main forum page, but I will ask the question for you and get back if that is ok

Thanks Audrey for the speedy response. Kijo is our resident artist and she just entered...

no, but I have seen others when they are hungry ... and they are funny when they eat something that they don't want ....

Awww thanks! we were just chit chatting about the comp here, nothing serious really though, but the info would be nice!!

: D