Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

So who are you going to spend Valentines day with?

Valentines day is the day of Love, and how do you plan to spend it and with whom?

I don't have a babysitter for my kids, so hubby and I might take them out for dinner as a family. I got my kids valentines cards for school and I'm so excited for them to give them out as are they!

Mine will be just another day .. Ashamed My hubby doesn't believe in 'all that twaddle' (his words) but I've been with him 35 years now so I think I'm used to is LaughingLaughingLaughing

I'll prepare dinner for my boyfriend.... We usually don't do anything special, no gifts and thing like that.... but we spend some time together and this year I want to make an heart-themed dinner!

hmmmmm Valentines day?

I will be cooking, cleaning and seeing to the kids same as every other day Sad
My OH is not a romantic person Sad

i think my friends and i will be having a group date... since most of us don't have partners right now... a single's date... wahahaha!!! i'm having a date with my girlfriends... with some other guys too of course... weheh...

Guest Guest

Hopefully I will gather my courage and ask her out..
Keep your fingers crossed for me

dont have girlfriend so i think with my friends

Lazar wrote:
Hopefully I will gather my courage and ask her out..
Keep your fingers crossed for me

wow good luck lazar

Guest Guest

Thanks orik! And cograts on the 2000th number congratulations

My hubby has made reservations at DiVinci's Italian Restaurant on Valentines Day Its been ages since ive been out for a romantic meal

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:
My hubby has made reservations at DiVinci's Italian Restaurant on Valentines Day Its been ages since ive been out for a romantic meal

If you need a violinist to keep the atmosphere,call me congratulationsLaughing so romantic

Apparently my fiance has got me "a surprise" but i'm not getting too excited. his last surprise was that he's bought a recliner for the front room that only he and the cat can use lol. Knowing my luck he'll cook a romantic meal and my surprise will be the washing up Sad

I'm probably just spending it with my family and friends, since I'm single. Smile

I'm glad that Valentine's Day isn't on a weekday this year because I get really tired of excessive PDA at school.