Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Do you have any RL friends from PSFC?

Guest Guest

As the title says! congratulations
All I know is that:
Tiddly winks met sophiebella
Kasijab met lisa (34 years ago Laughing)
orik met esperia (brother and sister )

I am planning to go to Belgrade,Sid,and other cities to meet Tweet (milena) Pedj@ (Pedja) and Tromo3 (Luka)
congratulations

no but really want to meet some people!!!
if i have the opportunitty i would like to meet tiddly winks likes trips also to me (our common)
i would like to meet eleni(fashionista) and nicol girls r greek and i think that r greeeeeeeat persons
and mamashishi dont know i love her shes so kind......and lea......

Guest Guest

I`m glad that there are 3 people from balcan who I can really meet! congratulations

esperia wrote:
no but really want to meet some people!!!
if i have the opportunitty i would like to meet tiddly winks likes trips also to me (our common)
i would like to meet eleni(fashionista) and nicol girls r greek and i think that r greeeeeeeat persons
and mamashishi dont know i love her shes so kind......and lea......

Oh that would be cool to meet up with you. Smile I love living in Europe, makes for little excursions much easier. I love meeting new people and finding commonalities beyond our simply just being addicted to PS.

I have one friend who didn't friend me because of PS, but she friended me because we both love the show 'Due South'. It was really great getting to know her. Later we discovered that we both love Danny Kaye movies. She's actually the one who got me totally addicted to classic films.

There are some truly wonderfully fascinating people out there, and those are the kinds of friendships that I like to have.

Lazar wrote:
As the title says! congratulations
All I know is that:
Tiddly winks met sophiebella
Kasijab met lisa (35 years ago Laughing)
orik met esperia (brother and sister )

I am planning to go to Belgrade,Sid,and other cities to meet Tweet (milena) Pedj@ (Pedja) and Tromo3 (Luka)
congratulations

you are gonna get yourself banned young man!!
It was 34 years ago never age a lady!!

Obviously I have met Kasi once or twice...and have spoken to Gaia on the phone (shes too far away to visit Sad )

Guest Guest
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing I`m so sorry! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing I`ll fix it congratulationsLaughing

Guest Guest

Now I`m really scared of Lisa Laughing

Wouldnt it be great if we could have a PSFC meet?

All of us getting together! Yes I know its not possible, but sounds great in theory!

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:

All of us getting together! Yes I know its not possible, but sounds great in theory!

I was thinking of that and was just about to send you a pm about that idea LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Lazar wrote:
lea75 wrote:

I was thinking of that and was just about to send you a pm about that idea LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

that sounds reaaaaaaaaly interested but how can do that?????????alllive in different countries unfortunately

Guest Guest

yes... but it was a nice thought..
I`m still planning on meeting Milena, Pedja and Luka congratulations

Lazar wrote:

u r lucky !!!!

Guest Guest

For the 2nd time.. Thanks

lea75 wrote:

It would be neat. When I was in Portland last year I got to meet some folks from a PS group, and it was a lot of fun. Lots of laughter, and chatting about life. It would be a fun idea. Of course, I don't know too many folks here who are in Germany, but there are a crowd around various parts of Europe.

Guest Guest
It would be neat. When I was in Portland last year I got to meet some folks from a PS group, and it was a lot of fun. Lots of laughter, and chatting about life. It would be a fun idea. Of course, I don't know too many folks here who are in Germany, but there are a crowd around various parts of Europe.

My sister lives in Austria,Wien.. In what city in Germany do you live? (because there`s a high possibility that I`m going to Wien this summer)

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
That's a bit far. I live near Frankfurt / Main.

Yes you are right.. But it was worth of trying,right? congratulations

Guest Guest

Oh! Forgot to add MaMaShiShi to the meeting list congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Oh! Forgot to add MaMaShiShi to the meeting list congratulations

i mamashishi

it would be fantastic congratulations
Lea doesnt live far from my grandparents so next time i go down to see them i might meet her too congratulations x

A meeting would be such a great idea!!! Too bad it's so difficult to turn it to practice!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
it would be fantastic congratulations
Lea doesnt live far from my grandparents so next time i go down to see them i might meet her too congratulations x

That would be amazing hun :hugs:

kasijab wrote:
I'm going to slink away to a corner now and sit and cry
LaughingLaughingLaughing

You get to meet me all the time...what more do you want?? LaughingLaughing

Well, this year we are staying pretty low key, but my 40th birthday will be a huge deal as I am having a big party.

We will either go to the south of France or with my inlaws to Denmark this year. I want to see Copenhagen in the worst way. Smile This will probably happen in July around my husband's birthday.

Lazar wrote:

its really nice! if that happen, take a picture and post here... Smile