Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

Oh really? not something I follow, car racing.

Last weekend we watched the Australian Open Tennis final, and what with football and rugby, I guess you can safely say that ball games are favourite in this house - infact, Zoonie is wearing his football strip today, even though it looks like the Italian national side's kit!

England are beating Wales at rugby 30-17, which is fabulous, especially as it's the Welsh National Game congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Army, how are you?

Ice hockey I presume?

doing well thanks for asking, how about you hun ? yes ice hockey , 2 nothing for the other team ugh !!!!!!

I've not been too well today to be honest Army, but hopefully better tomorrow.

The speed in ice hockey amazes me. It's not big over here to be honest, but when the girls were away at school, they were often taken to some club matches at the weekend, and they enjoyed it.

Zoonie wrote:
I've not been too well today to be honest Army, but hopefully better tomorrow.

The speed in ice hockey amazes me. It's not big over here to be honest, but when the girls were away at school, they were often taken to some club matches at the weekend, and they enjoyed it.

Ah hun i hope you feel better soon ,

Zoonie wrote:
Oh really? not something I follow, car racing.

Last weekend we watched the Australian Open Tennis final, and what with football and rugby, I guess you can safely say that ball games are favourite in this house - infact, Zoonie is wearing his football strip today, even though it looks like the Italian national side's kit!

England are beating Wales at rugby 30-17, which is fabulous, especially as it's the Welsh National Game congratulations

hope Lea doesn't see that or she might threaten to ban you as well as me LaughingLaughing
My daughter thinks she is Welsh as she was brought up there!!

Racing is really the only sport I follow, although OH is a big baseball Red Sox fan, and I will be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow (although I will be mostly studying with it on as background noise).

Speaking of studying, I must get to it. I'll check around later but I'm sure the UK folks will be snoozin'. Hugs to all!

Hi and Bye Armell! I'm sure I will catch you later. *hugs*

mindyjoy wrote:
Racing is really the only sport I follow, although OH is a big baseball Red Sox fan, and I will be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow (although I will be mostly studying with it on as background noise).

Speaking of studying, I must get to it. I'll check around later but I'm sure the UK folks will be snoozin'. Hugs to all!

Hi and Bye Armell! I'm sure I will catch you later. *hugs*

take care hun

kasijab wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
...England are beating Wales at rugby 30-17, which is fabulous, especially as it's the Welsh National Game congratulations

hope Lea doesn't see that or she might threaten to ban you as well as me LaughingLaughing
My daughter thinks she is Welsh as she was brought up there!!

Hee Hee Audrey, she could try, but I have Celtic blood (apparently) my maternal grandparents being Welsh and Scots!
When I used to give blood they specifically wrote asking that I continued as my group is in high demand in Wales, and not enough people were donating, so LOL.

My Grandfather's surname was Morgan and my Grandmother's was Bruce, so pretty conclusive then on the heritage front - plus we used to live on the Gloucestershire/Monmouthshire borders - even though the politicians tried to rename it as Gwent

mindyjoy wrote:

Oooh, one of my FB good friends is a big Red Sox fan, so my petling is partly named in honour (the spelling bit, as our foster cat here is called Socks, lol)

Tanya's having a Superbowl party, we're all invited!!

Anyway, wont see you later, so hope you do plenty of work.
xxx

armellproctor wrote:
have to go and do some grocery shopping , having guests over for dinner tonight . see you later xoxox

Lovely Army, enjoy yourselves. See you tomorrow x

Checking in for a few minutes.

Will have to leave soon to wash laundry.
Just woke up and finished the last hour of Julie and Julia. a very cute little movie. I would indeed recommend it. : D

Makes me want to go out and do something a bit absurd to have something to do, but alas I know I will never finish it, and no one would really care wither way. : D

think my time is much better spend wasted on internets and pointless pixels.

That's very philosphical Kijo, especially for a weekend!

IMOM has retired to bed already Sad Booo

and I'm watching some dire dating show on TV, that must've cost about tuppence to make ... it really is that bad!

That is the result of a very thoughtful movie, and a DIRE weekend filled with nothingness.... and I literally mean NOTHING.
I have been sadly stalking the internet forums all day/night waiting for any response of communication.... how sad is that? : /

Laughing as if I knew what a Tuppence was!!! : D

Can't wait to start my new job, it is a starting point to hopefully a lot of good in the future. I can only look up from here, right?

inu-kijo wrote:

Laughing as if I knew what a Tuppence was!!! : D

Can't wait to start my new job, it is a starting point to hopefully a lot of good in the future. I can only look up from here, right?

Well, not every weekend can be fun filled hun, quiet times, which allow our minds and bodies to slow down, can be a good thing too you know.

OK tuppence, is two pence, there are a 100 pence to the pound and the pound/US$ is £1=US$1.5603...

so tuppence is not very much really, is it Laughing

And yes, when do you start? all new beginnings are new opportunities and you never know what might come of them

every weekend has been ful of "quietness" and "self-reflection" : C
I am quite sick of it to be frank.
But honestly lost a lot of friends in recent events in my life. *sigh* so.... that leaves my good buddy Clyde and myself for lots of quality time together.

So basically a penny. : D

I start tomorrow. I have to go in tonight for my current job, then start at 3:00PM at the new job the next day. : D
Much less "self-reflection" time for me, which is always a plus! (honestly)
and the money I can really use.
(first thing I want to do when I am able to have some "me" money is get a hair cut!! I have have been in need of a trim for a little bit now, and love it when someone else washes my hair. it will be quite nice, and I cannot wait for that... although it will still be a few weeks.....)

Don't know how long you are going to be online, but I am getting dressed now to go into town.

Well you know, those people you lost out of your life? IMO they didn't really deserve to be there - and, better be alone in good company, than surrounded by bad.

And as bored as you are in the short term, spring is on its way, new beginnings and all that - so let's hope you benefit from some stored energy!
Oooh hair, I made an appointment for Wednesday, as my hair is far too long now and my fringe has totally grown out. I can't wait.

I know, i need a nice trim, so my hair can grow out more.
It grows really quickly when kept trimmed, but its been neglected for way too long at this point, and there is nothing I love better than good haircut.

Perhaps you are right, but its still sad to see people you care about leave in your life. I can only prey that spring has more hope than winter. everything is so frickin dismal.

I think Winter's always a bit bleak, but on the upside, when you've gone through a bad time, things are definitely going to start looking up.

I think the way to look at those friendships is for what they were at the time, but it's a new time now coming along, and let's look forward to stronger friendships and better days.

I meant to say - I just love having my hair washed for me

My FB feed is just weird, weird now, I liked it before the last change!

Are you ready yet Kijo?

OK will catch you next time, hope your day goes ok.
Let me know about what I might help with for the Hunt next time
Byeee x

Laughing I just got back. every time I think I have to go out to town, ends up I really dont. and the laundry mat is just a block away, so I went and got change from the store across the street, then put the clothes in the wash and came back.

Its starting to rain. yay.

anyways, have a good night dear.
I think i might start go ahead and making the hunt now since I need to post it early anyways.

: C

ALME!

i was sitting here thingking, i KNOW tanya told me she would be online. : C

so are you excited ...... don't you start your new job tomorrow??

Has BG gotten back yet??

How are you feeling today??

There are 10 controllers, 1 supervisor, and 3 AF ( maintenance) people in the building ... I walked over to tell someone something and he started a converstion that lasted almost an hour ..... And all I could think of was .... KIJO >>>> She is going to be waiting on me .........

awww, it really is fine. : D

you should have other people in RL you can talk to still.

I am excited/nervous... but tonight... I am so tired... and not sure why... so is making me worried about my double tomorrow a little bit, But i am sure i will be fine.

I'm not sure.... I think she may be getting back today or tomorrow.....

I am okay... its frickin COLD here! and rainy. Had a little too much alone time this weekend. (see top of this page and last) and that was wearing on me, but despite the fact its really cold and rainiy, I don't feel too bad physically.

I guess that I was missing you because this is one of the nights that I am beginning to dread because there is usually never anyone here... I thought youwould be here .....

with all that being said .... sounds lke you need to go to bed ...........

rainy ??? I thought we were done with that for a while ....

not here apparently.

I am at work. Laughing

could have swore i told you that!
So yup, just sittin here allll aloooooneeeeee........

noooooooo..... Ididn't now that you were working tonight ..... Is this an extra shift??

no someone needed tongiht off ( we arent "allowed" to get overtime here... we actually get in big trouble for it.)

She is going to work Tuesday night for me for me working this night for her.
I keep thinking that I am going to be off tomorrow (tried posting next week's hunt already) cause usually we just switch sat and sun... but its her birthday or some rubbish? I dunno.

That is nice of you..... Is this going to cause problems with the new job??
Will ther be times when you work a night then a day at the other place??

no, it will mean Tuesday will almost be like a day off!! in fact i think it will be a day off.

I KNOW for sure at the other job I dont work Tuesdays, and will work every Wednesday morning, but other than that, not really sure what is going on.....
: /

look at you tryiing to be all concerned and what not!!!!

Laughing

i was dreaming of having money to spend on me earlier today, and all I could imagine was a nice hair cut, and new bra and panties..... is that sad?
Out of everything, these are things i long for??
: S

(still be be a few weeks before i can achieve those "goals" but it was nice imagining it.....

ewwww..... I think that I could work the middle of the night as a second shift, but would have a very hard time working the day shift as a second shift ...

no honey..... I think that those are wonderful things to be dreaming of .... That means that you are wanting to improve you ..... you want to feel better inside and out ...

does that make sense??

yeah... well, we will see how it goes. morning shift actually has a good bit to do over there you have to run b-fast by yourself, and do all the check-outs and what not... so I will be plenty busy to worry about anything

i am just hoping that the owner does not train me... i do not understand anything he says!!!!

after a week, i will be able to play everything out better by ear.

he he .... I think we are safe from the boys right now .....

I was .... ummm... well blessed .... :coolglasses: ... and I have just about given up on sexy bras ... They are all underwire, and they hurt ..... they are just holding too much up .....I don't think that I am wearing the wrong size, because I have tried various sizes .... I buy my bras online ... onehanesplace.com .... I think that is the address. For what I like they are a lot cheaper that the local stores, they always have my size, and I get a choice of colors .....

I go for comfort .... congratulations

I go more for comfort on the bras, to be honest.... (its hard to find decent priced good looking bras in my size.... )So I usually get plain black looking ones, but I actually prefer the underwire.
helps me out. : D

That is why they make so many diff kinds ...... I wear the ones that I like because they have a wide strap to keep the girls up where they belong without hurting my shoulders too much .....

try that website .... they have some good buys ..

I'll save the link.

i need to go to a store first and just get someone to fit me.... just so I know the best thing to buy.

(never go to VS to get a fitting, they make their bras so that people with no um... blessing seems like they are blessed, I seriously have a friend who could be an A and she swears she is a C in VS stuff!!!)

not that I could ever afford anything from them at all.....

he he ...... I walk by that store and laugh ......

brb .... gotta change rooms ....

sorry honey got in here and had to deal with a problem flight plan .

thne couldn;t get the internet to work .... : /