Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sdfaulk

rant! rant! rant!

Ever since I've been stuck with the flashing mail icon in the game, I have been unable to receive gifts or traded items....I've gotten the roses but when I get sent to PS there is nothing there....I don't receive the mail that has been sent either. I know items and mail have been sent but none of it will show up in the game and Playfish have NOT resolved the problem yet and after many requests, still no reply. Sorry to anyone I have traded with, but if this ever gets fixed and I actually receive the items all trades will be concluded.

I did have the flashing icon ..but only for a couple of hours ...I honestly thought it had been sorted out. Sorry to hear of your problems Ashamed

is this only in certain browsers? Maybe try a different browser? (long shot I know Ashamed)

Sorry hun...I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you...lets hope playfish get their fingers out their butts and do something about it soon xxxx

mine did the same thing two days ago.

Clear cookies etc.Then reboot pc.

trying a different brower after you have done the above may also help.

Good luck,the blinking is annoying and you will eventually get everything.

thanks for the tips...tried two different browsers, deleting cookies, etc. and nothing has changed in the game....still seeing that foolish blinking envelope.....so darn frustrating!

how do you change browsers and delete cookies im having a different problem to you, even so its still very annoying

Lucky Strike wrote:
what is your problem clair?

when it comes to posting anything i cant, for example when i find hideenii when i click on him it just says cancel. There is no share button and its same for everything, even the daily lottery i cant share the 50coins!! also my camera has disappered so i cant take pictures! its been like this since the coin sharing came out MadMad

still no resolution from Playfish regarding the problems and I was so fed up I thought I would delete the game and then restart it ( I know they save the data). I deleted and restarted the application and found out they save ALL the data including the problems. No trading, no gifting, no messages! I can find Hideeni and share the roses with others but when I collect the roses and go home...nothing. I hate not being able to share and trade!